I mentioned earlier that:

"Playing with "Slaverun Reloaded BSA Voice Pack V3.0 Beta 1" and it seems the player character playing as a female breton has the voice-pack of a male character. :D  It's ... not good."

but, it seems even my Nord female character has male voices. Specifically the same voice as the "Claudius" NPC. How come? What to do to fix, or, howto disable player voice and keep other voices?

Thanks.

SLSF Fame Comments voice pack for SLSF Fame Comments v. 3.01 by @DoubleCheeseburger - loose files that can be used as is by both LE and SE.   --- updated 11/15/2021

Patch: voice pack delta by @Dozen9292. New dialog added by SLSF Comments v. 3.01. Use if you have SLSF Fame Comments voice pack for SLSF Fame Comments v. 2.1 by DoubleCheeseburger     --- updated 11/15/2021

On 12/5/2021 at 7:56 AM, Grimgor17 said:

Playing with "Slaverun Reloaded BSA Voice Pack V3.0 Beta 1" and it seems the player character playing as a female breton has the voice-pack of a male character. :D  It's ... not good.

I think this might be due to the fact that most mod authors never set the voices in the ESP correctly. Which character is it? Maybe I can find it in the ESP and see what is wrong (what is the name)

Edited by Nymra
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/16/2021 at 7:43 PM, Seeker999 said:

SLSF Fame Comments voice pack for SLSF Fame Comments v. 3.01 by @DoubleCheeseburger - loose files that can be used as is by both LE and SE.   --- updated 11/15/2021

Patch: voice pack delta by @Dozen9292. New dialog added by SLSF Comments v. 3.01. Use if you have SLSF Fame Comments voice pack for SLSF Fame Comments v. 2.1 by DoubleCheeseburger     --- updated 11/15/2021

Has anyone updated the files for 3.2 yet?

On 11/25/2021 at 12:27 AM, 012009 said:

Is the Troubles of Heroine 2.2.0 pack compatible with the new 2.3.4 merged esp?

the Troubles of Heroine 2.2.0 pack is incompatible with the new 2.3.4 merged esp.  Can the .esp be updated?

That is a problem with the merged esp which uses a different name. Your best option is to simply install the separate standard 2.3.4 version along with any DLC addons you want.

On 10/28/2021 at 9:32 AM, Mister X said:

Heyho,

as the new xVA Synth v2 has the new feature of ARPAbet onboard, I thought: why not make use of it?

What is ARPAbet?

ARPAbet is a phonetic transcription code, meaning you have codes of two or three symbols that show the pronounciation of a word.

xVAsynth now is able to replace a badly spoken word with it's ARPAbet code, and thus get the word pronounced correctly!

How to help?

I've created a Google Form, where everybody may add words he came across, playing with adult mods, that are pronounced badly.

If you're interested, which words already got added, here's the table with the answers.

"Rules"

Please, only add words that are pronounced wrong or bad.

Do not add words that are used everyday (eg: "though" already is included in the ARPAbet dictionary!)

Only add words, that are specific to this community. DanRuta (the author of xVA Synth) already has built a website for "normal" Skyrim specific words.

I already added two words as examples, you can find them in the table.

It would be awesome if we could find as many words as possible, so the synthed voices can get even better!

What will be the result?

The result will be a list of words, best with their transpositions, which I could add to a ARPAbet dictionary for xVA Synth. That file then will be uploaded and updated (more or less regularly), so everybody who wants to create synthed voices for a mod can download it and doesn't need to worry about badly pronounced nasty words anymore!

@Executaball I think you already have introduced something similar, maybe we can merge those two projects?

ARPAbet is unfortunately a unique feature made possible FastPitch 1.1, not most of the hifi tacotron voices we have now. We only have 3/4 voices as of right now that are compatible with FastPitch 1.1. But yes maybe at some point in the future.

On 10/14/2021 at 12:54 PM, gregaaz said:

I'm having the same issue with TOH. Too bad also, since that mod has a lot of interesting dialogue. @Executaball, can you offer any advice on getting the audio to work? Or do those characters not have voiced dialogue yet?

OK, some additional information. I cross referenced one of Serpent's early lines - which I confirmed was silent in game - against the BSA and the fuz files are indeed present (see below). Voice type appears to match also. I tried unpacking and repacking the BSA just in case there was an issue with the archive, but that did not help. 

I'll try unpacking the BSA again next to see if they work loose and follow up if they do, Unpacking the BSA and running with loose files also did not work. 

image.png.ce820aa1a3a117ebb59784fe68fa5879.png

One last data point - the fuz files aren't corrupted or silent. I was able to extract them to wav files with unfuzzer and the wav files had the expected audio (and I should note, they sounded really good - which makes not being able to hear them in game even more frustrating!!!).

If TOH Voices are not working check you are installing the standard TOH instead of the "merged" TOH. The merged version uses a different .esp name for very strange reasons. 

1 hour ago, Executaball said:

If TOH Voices are not working check you are installing the standard TOH instead of the "merged" TOH. The merged version uses a different .esp name for very strange reasons. 

Yes, I figured this out a while ago but forgot to follow up here. Thank you for documenting the proper way to address the issue!

5 hours ago, Executaball said:

Thanks, I'll check this out later.  TOH is the only one of your files I've had issues with. 

19 hours ago, Executaball said:

Do the links still not work? They seem to be fine on my end. Let me know.

TBH, at this point I don't remember which voice pack was involved. I think I was just doublechecking the links for myself, for my list. I do remember there was one voice pack which I couldn't dl using Firefox or Chrome, but had to use Microsoft Edge. Firefox has updated a few times since then, and I just dl'd a large VP. From Firefox.

I also re-tried the link in the original post I was quoting. It didn't take me to a download but it did take me to one of your pages.

So, I dunno, I am going to say not an issue anymore. And if I run across something in the future, I will make sure to be more specific.

2 minutes ago, kef34 said:

is there an alternative mirror for Slaverun archive? MEGA absolutely refuses to work propperly. it says that i hit my free download limit, but when i try to buy premium upgrade the site just crashes and says "samethin vent wong"

the free download limit should only limit it for about 6 hours (?) or so.  There should be a timer showing how long until the download will begin again.  If you can leave the webpage up, it will eventually download it all over the course of a half-day or day. 

If you are not getting that "time out", then that is certainly a problem.  I am not an expert on that site, only using it to download a few LL mods.  But I've never been completely blocked.   I'm not sure about that.