Yeah, I got this here, no gender options.

20210809222923_1.jpg.c7cc94d5630b9c3cc2c30c83b382da87.jpg

Anyway the main issue with it would anyway not be that, but rather that most text would have to be rewritten for a female player in mind, also some would need to be rebalanced, changed, or reprogrammed, and probably some new stuff added as well, just for female characters. I mean you should be able to play as a female character, it's just you won't get any special menu or anything, and I think the AI might treat you like another AI... but I haven't tested anything with it. And CE still already has much better content for a female player, so I'd rather not spend many hours on it either...

4 minutes ago, Nibbler2345 said:

Yeah, I got this here, no gender options.

20210809222923_1.jpg.c7cc94d5630b9c3cc2c30c83b382da87.jpg

Anyway the main issue with it would anyway not be that, but rather that most text would have to be rewritten for a female player in mind, also some would need to be rebalanced, changed, or reprogrammed, and probably some new stuff added as well, just for female characters. I mean you should be able to play as a female character, it's just you won't get any special menu or anything, and I think the AI might treat you like another AI... but I haven't tested anything with it. And CE still already has much better content for a female player, so I'd rather not spend many hours on it either...

no worries, thanks for sharing this mod brings more variety to bannerlord, could the Arena rights policy include nobles too maybe another policy.

Yeah that kind of stuff is coming when I add the new policy system. Like I posted somewhere earlier the current system is a bit too unwieldly because there is no gameplay way for the player to influence the laws really, and the CPU rarely passes any laws. Also it's really hard to add and manage new laws right now so I simply need to make a whole new system probably.

Edited by Nibbler2345
42 minutes ago, Nibbler2345 said:

Yeah that kind of stuff is coming when I add the new policy system. Like I posted somewhere earlier the current system is a bit too unwieldly because there is no gameplay way for the player to influence the laws really, and the CPU rarely passes any laws. Also it's really hard to add and manage new laws right now so I simply need to make a whole new system probably.

well i did manage to influence some laws but some are pretty hard as the opposition is too strong think the maternus is pretty hard to pass as the support starting base is pretty low, same with the ban primas noctis, so far the AI has not passes these laws within their faction, perhaps the AI should actively pass these laws within their faction but i have not seen the ai faction passing these laws.

21 hours ago, Whizkid said:

well i did manage to influence some laws but some are pretty hard as the opposition is too strong think the maternus is pretty hard to pass as the support starting base is pretty low, same with the ban primas noctis, so far the AI has not passes these laws within their faction, perhaps the AI should actively pass these laws within their faction but i have not seen the ai faction passing these laws.

Well they are just regular laws like the others so I think they can, but it's extremely random what the AI does and I can't influence it probably, that's why a new system is needed. I have Maternus weighted as an "Egalitarian" law, which means is should be popular in the Southern Empire... but not really. For some reason none of the AI like egalitarian laws, even though Southern Empire is supposed to be the egalitarian kingdom. I hope they fix that eventually because that is a base game bug.

btw, there is a bug or weird problem if u quit a save and replay a new character stuff gets transfered into the new game from the old game example prisoners gets transfered into the new game, seen this happened in 1.6.0 and 1.6.1, its not issue as i usually just quit the game and restart a new character. 

edit: for the choices could it be broken down into stages e.g. foreplay/initial stage, main stage and aftermath this is to keep the choices relevant since its a social action activity and should be rushed and keep list of choices more stream line, but great job brings social interaction into bannerlord.

Edited by Whizkid
5 hours ago, Whizkid said:

btw, there is a bug or weird problem if u quit a save and replay a new character stuff gets transfered into the new game from the old game example prisoners gets transfered into the new game, seen this happened in 1.6.0 and 1.6.1, its not issue as i usually just quit the game and restart a new character. 

edit: for the choices could it be broken down into stages e.g. foreplay/initial stage, main stage and aftermath this is to keep the choices relevant since its a social action activity and should be rushed and keep list of choices more stream line, but great job brings social interaction into bannerlord.

Yeah, actually I noticed that bug at the very last moment after uploading yesterday and fixed it. It should be fixed now and I believe I already uploaded the fixed version, but maybe you were so fast you did manage to get the one with the save bug. But yeah, if you make a new character without closing the game on pre 1.6.1 versions, you will get that bug, so beware.

4 hours ago, Nibbler2345 said:

Yeah, actually I noticed that bug at the very last moment after uploading yesterday and fixed it. It should be fixed now and I believe I already uploaded the fixed version, but maybe you were so fast you did manage to get the one with the save bug. But yeah, if you make a new character without closing the game on pre 1.6.1 versions, you will get that bug, so beware.

no worries i'llll redownload it again, btw any tips on how or what to look out for when flirting, do i need high skills in charm to success and does the skills option has an impact on successful outcomes.

7 hours ago, Whizkid said:

not sure if this mod is causing a problem but i noticed that when i married a wife she has negative influence -41, does this mod cause negative influence?

It shouldn't. Not sure why you got that, I will keep an eye out in the future. Also for flirting the main factor is relations, then social skills + charm. There is a very complicated system determining what happens but you can get some idea by asking the probing question what your chances will be with your current stats.

7 hours ago, Nibbler2345 said:

It shouldn't. Not sure why you got that, I will keep an eye out in the future. Also for flirting the main factor is relations, then social skills + charm. There is a very complicated system determining what happens but you can get some idea by asking the probing question what your chances will be with your current stats.

yea my bad seems like its an issue with the skill itself, no worries its not your mod causing it but a game bug, thanks for reply.

yea the flirting seems to be prettty hard i keep failing but guessing courting woman isnt easy hehe.

The main law is presumed to be passed by default in all kingdoms at the game start. You don't have to pass it, but if for some reason you want to disable it you can pass the ban law. You should also be able to go to a lawspeaker in any town and see that it should be passed in your kingdom, and most likely has 100% global acceptance rate, which is the part that actually makes everyone follow the law.

Edited by Nibbler2345
21 minutes ago, Nibbler2345 said:

The main law is presumed to be passed by default in all kingdoms at the game start. You don't have to pass it, but if for some reason you want to disable it you can pass the ban law. You should also be able to go to a lawspeaker in any town and see that it should be passed in your kingdom, and most likely has 100% global acceptance rate, which is the part that actually makes everyone follow the law.

Ah, think I kinda figured out what went wrong, it seems like it got overwritten by the captivity events. Started a new game with Captivity turned off and it seemed to work, or it might be a combination of stuff

4 hours ago, Nibbler2345 said:

in all my playthru, once i joined a kingdom i had to propose to pass the law it's not turned on, but prior to joining any faction it seems to be default on behaviour, not sure if this was intended or a bug.

1.6.2 is out but everything is working. Then again it seems they added almost nothing new so not much reason to play either.

According to their "Future Plans" update apparently they are adding these to the game:

https://cdn.taleworlds.com/upload/news/futureplans.aug21.05.gif

I wonder if it can be used by modders easily or if it's just some generic video?

• Nibbler2345 changed the title to Bannerlord [WIP] Primae Noctis
3 hours ago, Nibbler2345 said:

1.6.2 is out but everything is working. Then again it seems they added almost nothing new so not much reason to play either.

According to their "Future Plans" update apparently they are adding these to the game:

I wonder if it can be used by modders easily or if it's just some generic video?

Hard to know yet, depend on how they let a pre-rendered video or require an in-game animation to be made.

6 hours ago, Nibbler2345 said:

idk but i keep CTD on a new game, fyi.

49 minutes ago, Nibbler2345 said:

Okay. When does it crash? I'm able to get to the world map from a new game in 1.6.2.

started a new game with this mod, character reload and amazon body on launch game immediate ctd, if i remove this mod game launches, i tried to verify game files too, but problem still persist, it's weird as i know captivity will crash when events activates, but with captivity alone game launches and am able to start a new game.

not sure if u need to recompile of 1.6.2.

edit: created a new game without loading this mod, save and quit game, then restarted game with this mod enabled, game loaded fine but when i tried to move into a town game immediately ctd.

these are the mods i used.

[19:54:43.625] Loading xml file: $BASE/Modules/Bannerlord.ButterLib/SubModule.xml.
[19:54:43.625] Loading xml file: $BASE/Modules/Bannerlord.Harmony/SubModule.xml.
[19:54:43.626] Loading xml file: $BASE/Modules/Bannerlord.MBOptionScreen/SubModule.xml.
[19:54:43.626] Loading xml file: $BASE/Modules/Bannerlord.UIExtenderEx/SubModule.xml.
[19:54:43.626] Loading xml file: $BASE/Modules/CharacterReload/SubModule.xml.
[19:54:43.626] Loading xml file: $BASE/Modules/CustomBattle/SubModule.xml.
[19:54:43.626] Loading xml file: $BASE/Modules/MCAmazonBody/SubModule.xml.
[19:54:43.626] Loading xml file: $BASE/Modules/Native/SubModule.xml.
[19:54:43.626] Loading xml file: $BASE/Modules/PrimaeNoctisBLord/SubModule.xml.
[19:54:43.626] Loading xml file: $BASE/Modules/SandBox/SubModule.xml.
[19:54:43.626] Loading xml file: $BASE/Modules/SandBoxCore/SubModule.xml.
[19:54:43.626] Loading xml file: $BASE/Modules/StoryMode/SubModule.xml.
[19:54:43.626] Loading xml file: $BASE/Modules/Bannerlord.Harmony/SubModule.xml.
[19:54:43.626] Loading xml file: $BASE/Modules/Bannerlord.ButterLib/SubModule.xml.
[19:54:43.626] Loading xml file: $BASE/Modules/Bannerlord.UIExtenderEx/SubModule.xml.
[19:54:43.626] Loading xml file: $BASE/Modules/Bannerlord.MBOptionScreen/SubModule.xml.
[19:54:43.626] Loading xml file: $BASE/Modules/Native/SubModule.xml.
[19:54:43.627] Loading xml file: $BASE/Modules/SandBoxCore/SubModule.xml.
[19:54:43.627] Loading xml file: $BASE/Modules/SandBox/SubModule.xml.
[19:54:43.627] Loading xml file: $BASE/Modules/StoryMode/SubModule.xml.
[19:54:43.627] Loading xml file: $BASE/Modules/CharacterReload/SubModule.xml.
[19:54:43.627] Loading xml file: $BASE/Modules/CustomBattle/SubModule.xml.
[19:54:43.627] Loading xml file: $BASE/Modules/MCAmazonBody/SubModule.xml.
[19:54:43.627] Loading xml file: $BASE/Modules/PrimaeNoctisBLord/SubModule.xml.
[19:54:44.840] Command Args: /singleplayer 

error logs shows this,

<##########################################################################################>

[19:55:17.083] #kernelbase.pdb@{FED7D4C31ACD9BD2C0CB2BC52D154E36} (1): 0:216793
#vcruntime140_clr0400.amd64.pdb@{5BBEFE575C3E4231B7102E125E239072} (1): 0:10886
#ntdll.pdb@{46F6F5C30E7147E46F2A953A5DAF201A} (1): 0:660742
#clr.pdb@{57B146B2A00F4C08ACE91531EDF68116} (2): 0:90669
#clr.pdb@{57B146B2A00F4C08ACE91531EDF68116} (2): 0:63771
#clr.pdb@{57B146B2A00F4C08ACE91531EDF68116} (2): 0:61532
#clr.pdb@{57B146B2A00F4C08ACE91531EDF68116} (2): 0:18517
@unknown_module@unknown_source (unknown_line): unknown_function
#clr.pdb@{57B146B2A00F4C08ACE91531EDF68116} (2): 0:8782
#TaleWorlds.Native.pdb@{EA6DDE44536541EB8164AB08F7A391A8} (1): 0:325838
#TaleWorlds.Native.pdb@{EA6DDE44536541EB8164AB08F7A391A8} (1): 0:323298
#TaleWorlds.Native.pdb@{EA6DDE44536541EB8164AB08F7A391A8} (1): 0:273013
#TaleWorlds.Native.pdb@{EA6DDE44536541EB8164AB08F7A391A8} (1): 0:2107639
#TaleWorlds.Native.pdb@{EA6DDE44536541EB8164AB08F7A391A8} (1): 0:2106923
#TaleWorlds.Native.pdb@{EA6DDE44536541EB8164AB08F7A391A8} (1): 0:2110823
#ucrtbase.pdb@{152B3C4F5E1CE0FE6BC36E9F0F2B10E6} (1): 0:138162
#kernel32.pdb@{D584D67E76DDF05D4DB0215E8B905F22} (1): 0:94260
#ntdll.pdb@{46F6F5C30E7147E46F2A953A5DAF201A} (1): 0:337489
-----------------------------------------------
at TaleWorlds.DotNet.Managed.GetStackTraceStr(Int32 skipCount)

Edited by Whizkid
44 minutes ago, Nibbler2345 said:

Actually you're probably right. I just need to upload my recompile for 1.6.2.

btw do i still need harmony for your mod

just a request if u can do it, when trying to flirt, the options available are too long, can u make spaces between the options more condense or make font smaller that way i dont need to scroll down for more options, makes it easier to flirt when i am able to view all options without scrolling for more, if it's too much nvm, mod plays much better as a standalone, hopefully this could be integrated more seamlessly with each other.

Edited by Whizkid

You don't need harmony, no. I used to use lots of mods but I stopped using most of them because they make the gameplay too imbalanced for a long campaign. The world state is very fragile in my opinion so I'm trying not to change anything too drastically and focused almost entirely on having everything be balanced in the base game. I don't think there's any way to change the size of those options for now. I know there's some bugs with menus but hopefully it will improve as they continue to patch the game and make modding more open. Also, the flirting system is not really finished. I had some extra ideas for it actually, but rather than spoil it I'll just continue to work on it slowly.

Fixed a bug where some default laws weren't getting passed on game start.

Also added the base for my "injury" system which will add some consequences for certain things.

injuries.png.fd0864b5fa74b3ddde12b0e3ca4ceff1.png

It's maybe 75% complete. It's missing some behavioral effects, like it would be nice if a lord with severe injuries rested in an allied town or castle for a few days quietly until she has healed, also they could have some different dialog as they slowly recover, and minor penalties to various stats. I also didn't finish adding permanent "scars" which very rarely will remain after healing a level 3 injury.

Next, I think my extra info on the encyclopedia is looking kind of cluttered and bad with just walls of ugly white text. I will try to fix that next...

15 hours ago, Nibbler2345 said:

You don't need harmony, no. I used to use lots of mods but I stopped using most of them because they make the gameplay too imbalanced for a long campaign. The world state is very fragile in my opinion so I'm trying not to change anything too drastically and focused almost entirely on having everything be balanced in the base game. I don't think there's any way to change the size of those options for now. I know there's some bugs with menus but hopefully it will improve as they continue to patch the game and make modding more open. Also, the flirting system is not really finished. I had some extra ideas for it actually, but rather than spoil it I'll just continue to work on it slowly.

Fixed a bug where some default laws weren't getting passed on game start.

Also added the base for my "injury" system which will add some consequences for certain things.

injuries.png.fd0864b5fa74b3ddde12b0e3ca4ceff1.png

It's maybe 75% complete. It's missing some behavioral effects, like it would be nice if a lord with severe injuries rested in an allied town or castle for a few days quietly until she has healed, also they could have some different dialog as they slowly recover, and minor penalties to various stats. I also didn't finish adding permanent "scars" which very rarely will remain after healing a level 3 injury.

Next, I think my extra info on the encyclopedia is looking kind of cluttered and bad with just walls of ugly white text. I will try to fix that next...

hmm 1.6.2 beta is buggy as hell game just ctd when i joined an army sieging a town, tried to remove this mod and i could join the army but it will ctd later on after capturing the town, i think the problem seems to be the encyclopedia as the faction filter is not showing anything.