Zaz Animation Pack V7.0 [2017-05-16]

This will only work on the skeleton listed in the requirements? Or is it more of a "highly suggested because it'll match up/work better..." type of deal?

I use Jiitek's CoT mod (so I have a short character) - and the skeleton used is XP32'a Maximum Compatibility skeleton ...

This will only work on the skeleton listed in the requirements? Or is it more of a "highly suggested because it'll match up/work better..." type of deal?

I use Jiitek's CoT mod (so I have a short character) - and the skeleton used is XP32'a Maximum Compatibility skeleton ...

You can use the Xp32 Skeleton , Its not a Requirement ( I should Change that)

But it Will Not Line up With Animated Objects and May Clip with certain animations as well . It Shrinks the upper Body and/or Arms .

Cheers

OP Changed For ,

Highly Recommended Skeletons .

Custom Skeleton Replacers by Skulltyrant

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/16712

I myself Use the Perfect 3-2 TBBP Variant by Skulltyrant

But You can take your Pick 0f the 200 odd skeletons and try the best one that suits Your liking .The Author has put in a lot of work to Make the combinations and Stuff , Kudos to Him

Cheers

a device milking on a trapped victim anim could be cool btw (featuring forced lactation)

was playing with some ideas creating a mod featuring a subset of what breeder offers @falloutNV LoverslL

Heh ' date=' Easier Said than Done ,

I did Try , But I Stopped Because it Involved animating Breast Bones ( Which I can Manage ) But Also A body With Reasonably Sized Boobies , That means Bad News for those who want to use the animation and don't use the same type or similar body which I do (UNPB)

Thats why Its on Hold , and Im Distracted By other Projects in my Free time .

post-8726-13597882620821_thumb.jpg

Cheers

well this looks very promising, mastercchris !

ya i see your issue. @breeder mod in order to display lactating breasts they just used some ´add-on´ breasts which will be automatically put on the character (char will ´wear them´)

thus you can ensure even on different body types that you have ´proper´ breasts to deal with ;)

of course maybe most elegant would be to use this mechanic as automatic (or well selectable) work around for unknown bodies but rely on native for UNPB or well supported breasts/bodies etc.

well this looks very promising' date=' mastercchris !

ya i see your issue. @breeder mod in order to display lactating breasts they just used some ´add-on´ breasts which will be automatically put on the character (char will ´wear them´)

thus you can ensure even on different body types that you have ´proper´ breasts to deal with ;)

of course maybe most elegant would be to use this mechanic as automatic (or well selectable) work around for unknown bodies but rely on native for UNPB or well supported breasts/bodies etc.

[/quote']

Its Still to early For that ,

The Reason why Breeder/FONV is successful so much with this regard is Because is because of the Skeleton the original BnB combined with Astymma's extender was Great / Same with Growlf's Skeleton In Oblivion .

Right Now there are So many skeletons floating Around for Skyrim ( Weapons , Wings , Skeletons for Specific Races , Bodies, Proportions , etc) There is no TRUE Compatible Skeleton .

Eventually it will Happen , Give it some time :)

Cheers

Hi MasterChris.

It's a pretty amazing work done here' date=' I bow down before you.

And I have a silly question: I am searching for a prisoner's rag without trousers like in your screenshots. May I have the source of yours please?

[/quote']

It was in this Pack If I remember

Remodeled Armor CBBEv3M by MAK

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/13004

Torn

Prisoner Clothes and Rags v2 for CBBEv3 bodyslide CHSBHC BBP by Eiwyn

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/14385

Cheers

Wow ... excellent work here !!! Regarding whip effects ... did you check out the whip effects in this slavery mod? http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/29886 ... ?

The whip creates impressive welt marks that disappear over time ... it would be cool to incorporate this into the zaz punishment tools ... the problem with this implementation is that the victim breaks out of the zaz bondage position to be whipped and marked and the spell has to be reapplied. Disabling npc AI and combat AI have no effect.

Wow ... excellent work here !!! Regarding whip effects ... did you check out the whip effects in this slavery mod? http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/29886 ... ?

The whip creates impressive welt marks that disappear over time ... it would be cool to incorporate this into the zaz punishment tools ... the problem with this implementation is that the victim breaks out of the zaz bondage position to be whipped and marked and the spell has to be reapplied. Disabling npc AI and combat AI have no effect.

Yea I did Take a Look and endorsed his work , its nice .

As for the ZaZ Stuff , I don't have the knowledge to actually make a Quest Plugin.

But People are welcome to use the ZaZ Framework .

Cheers

post-8726-13597882770978_thumb.jpg

Just a Heads Up ZAZ-Animation-Pack And XAZ Bondage Framework Will Be Merged Most Definitely

This is because the Animations From ZAP were Conflicting when wearing the Cuffs From XBF Mod , And Also it becomes less stressful for me and I can share my work load with Someone else :P

Nah ,Its All For the Good of the Community . XaZ Is better at scripts than me .

The XBF Mod Will Enhance the Restraint System Of the ZaZ Cuffs/Shackles.

And Will Be " ESM'yfied " eventually .

XAZ Will Be Mostly Incharge of the CK Work / Scripts . I will add Animations/AO etc At my Own Pace .

Cheers