Zaz Animation Pack V7.0 [2017-05-16]

Reporting a bug after updating to v002beta in FNIS:

Error(9) index out...

Thats means FNIS has reached its Limit of animations for 3.3.2

Update to 3.4 FNIS Beta (3.4 Removes the Animation limit But remember its still a beta version )

OR

Reduce the FNIS Based Mods in your game

Cheers

For those who Have the Time ' date=' I partially Figured Out BSBehaviorGraphExtraData . A Bit Of a Pain but it can be done , Couldnt skin But hey there is an Alternative .

Pics Cant Describe Skyrim's Engine and Neither can my Crappy Vid on my Average Laptop .

Cheers

[/quote']

nice one masterchris :D

how did you do it (dwarvenenchanted) ? is it worked with new animated bones/skeleton or transformcontroller..i'm always interested in this animated object stuff.

i remember tried to manipulated that dwemer turbine (didnt really remember the nif name, and its only up/down and turning animation) where you can find those alot in dwemer ruin. adapt it into one of your pillory almost same thing like your dwemertraining. it worked tho even it look kinda stiff.

nice one masterchris :D

how did you do it (dwarvenenchanted) ? is it worked with new animated bones/skeleton or transformcontroller..i'm always interested in this animated object stuff.

i remember tried to manipulated that dwemer turbine (didnt really remember the nif name' date=' and its only up/down and turning animation) where you can find those alot in dwemer ruin. adapt it into one of your pillory almost same thing like your dwemertraining. it worked tho even it look kinda stiff.

[/quote']

Lol ,

The Enchanted One , I just couldn't Skin So many CTD's . I just Added it without any Dismemberment data as an Armor , So Its an Armor , with Semi Animated Object flag . ( Perhaps a weapon without Collision , Worn on Your Waste :P) .

The Dwermer Training , 2 out of the 4 are default Skyrim Objects .

Which I inserted with Nifskope . The Other 2 objects were hand Animated .

Cheers

Hey' date=' Chris, i was told that the bondage mod from the screenshot below was from this animation pack. Is this true? And if so, which animation is it? I downloaded your mod earlier today and looked at all the animations (at least i thought i saw all of them) and didnt find the pose in the screenshot.

Any idea what i'm doing wrong?

http://skyrim.jpn.org/images/172/17220.jpg

[/quote']

That pose is the Wooden Horse (ZaZAPCAO024) where the whole construction is cropped out. You can still see the pillar behind the back.

Is it... pizza? n_n

Lol , :P

Yea I need to texture that more Fleshy and Less Gooey .

It was a Frail Attempt at what can be done with animated meshes . You should take a look at the earlier Mechanical ones I Experimented on a page back .

Cheers

ZaZ-Furo Trap :P

I was Lazy to post a Vid , But Here is the animated Vid .

Video

ZaZ-Furo.7z

Note to Animators , Im almost 90 % Sure that there isnt a way to make Morphs in Skyrim .

I may have seen the Tentacles in Dragonborn Trailer , Im not sure those are morhps and they sadly dont look like morphs

Anyways Cheers

nice :)

and here a little zip for the whip(alpha/testing)

Moin

Oli

Yep Thanks Will Give it a Go :)

Can you Please Give me the Form Id of the Whip ?

Also Im in the Process of Trying to Re-texture those weapons in the Animation Pack .

I was Lazy to post a Vid ' date=' But Here is the animated Vid .

Video

[/quote']

Cool! To me the liquid/water/background/whatever is moving a bit too much but... thats probably just me! Great stuff nonetheless. :D

EventuallY I will Fix that

Cheers

Yep Thanks Will Give it a Go :)

Can you Please Give me the Form Id of the Whip ?

Also Im in the Process of Trying to Re-texture those weapons in the Animation Pack .

console

help whip

player.additem xxxxxxx 1

working on the sound and whip mark effects...

Moin

Oli

I was Lazy to post a Vid ' date=' But Here is the animated Vid .

Video

Note to Animators , Im almost 90 % Sure that there isnt a way to make Morphs in Skyrim .

I may have seen the Tentacles in Dragonborn Trailer , Im not sure those are morhps and they sadly dont look like morphs

Anyways Cheers

[/quote']

There was some talk about making you "earn" your Vampire Lord status that Serena only refers to as "degrading". That looks like something that would be perfect as a part of that degradation.

I have a small problem, so im trying to equip npc with a certain collar or something but the rest of clothing is coming back. First im using "removeallitems" then im talking with npc and giving them said collar or blindfold, and as soon as i press "r" to give, rest of "default" clothes is coming back, what do? is there a trick to this?

I have a small problem' date=' so im trying to equip npc with a certain collar or something but the rest of clothing is coming back. First im using "removeallitems" then im talking with npc and giving them said collar or blindfold, and as soon as i press "r" to give, rest of "default" clothes is coming back, what do? is there a trick to this?

[/quote']

This isnt a ZaZ Problem :s

Try the "Unequipall" all Command

and then the "Equipitem xxxxxxx 1 " Command for the NPC

Thats all I can Suggest

Cheers