Zaz Animation Pack V7.0 [2017-05-16]

@imhunsoo

If you are using FNIS, did you run the GenerateFNISforUsers file (bundled with FNIS)? That seems to be the most common issue. Any change to animations will require it.

@oli3d

The Setunconscious 0/1 toggle definitely has quirks (see below), but it does have some useful abilties. Arguably the most important function of it (that I've found at least) is for looping animations.

TAI (Toggle AI) is very good for freeze frames (or playing 1-2-3 Redlight), but lacks the repeating animation.

The Setrestrained 0/1 toggle will allow you to change animations as well as interact with the NPC, while the target stays in place. (well, in theory at least)

The setunconscious and setrestrained can still be broken by a few things, such as their own scripts. This can get sort of amusing when one of them just sort of casually strolls down the street...while in a cage.

You'll want to avoid changing character setting commands when they're unconscious, such as setscale, setrace, and setnpcweight. Tends to give them a mild case of death. Leaving and returning to the cell, or reloading also tend to be fatal. Easily fixed with console, but they tend to come back...wrong. Mainly by 'walking' parallel to the ground.

Although, that does sound like a bit of a laugh. Thinking I might just have to see how many NPCs can do the Curley Shuffle at one time.

Using TAI before leaving the cell or logging off seems to work well.

hi i have a problem.

I use the Pee Animation Codes in the game but my charakter does not enything.

sorry for my english, i am a german player.

what can i doo, when i will the animations works.

P.s. : when i use my charakter standing still.

thx

Sorry i'm new to mod can someone explain me on how to use this animation?

open the console [`]

type player.playidle zazapc001

or press your character/npc until a number was show and type playidle zazapc001 instead.

to get the misc items

type help zaz it will show all the items id.

my advice, download the ZaZAPAnimationList.txt from the first page, fourth post. it contain the id of every animations

Ok i found my problem. the pee animation is work' date=' but i see no yellow water out side the pussy.

[/quote']

Try Those Animations From , they have animated objects .

ZAZAPCAO101 to ZAZAPCAO112 ( Edited)

@ bereena

Edit - Try one of therse in the console

player.playidle ZazAPCAO101

player.playidle ZazAPCAO102

player.playidle ZazAPCAO103

player.playidle ZazAPCAO104

player.playidle ZazAPCAO105

player.playidle ZazAPCAO106

These are the ones your looking for . Please the read the Documentation and Animation list carefully .

Cheers

Heya ,

Im Done with a Few Corrections From the Previous Versions With Positioning of the Rack , Posts etc

Had to Scale the Vertices of the Rack Cuffs to get it to work

You Will need Perfect 3-2 Skeleton For Lining up Animated Objects

post-8726-13597882197352_thumb.jpgpost-8726-1359788219789_thumb.jpgpost-8726-13597882198504_thumb.jpgpost-8726-13597882198954_thumb.jpgpost-8726-1359788219948_thumb.jpgpost-8726-13597882199954_thumb.jpgpost-8726-13597882200505_thumb.jpgpost-8726-13597882201067_thumb.jpgpost-8726-13597882201638_thumb.jpg

All Of these have a Slow Breathing Idle

Some other Small Corrections in the Accessories as well Textures Paths Etc /The Gags/BF have Brown Leather Straps and Panels / The Log Bit No longer has a Collar attached to it .

Animation List Updated With the Corrections

The XAZ Poses Are Reorganized So Beware

ZaZAPAnimationList.txt

Will Update when I Get Time Cheers

I'm using ZAZ with Sanguine's Debauchery and whenever a sex animation is meant to initiate both actors just stand one infront of eachother naked. When I ran the FNISforusers.exe I get this error.

Reading ZaZAnimationPack ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...

Generating PCEA default Behavior xml ...

ERROR(76): Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\Saliiim\Desktop\Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\PCEA\male\'.

ERROR(76): Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\Saliiim\Desktop\Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\PCEA\female\'.

Converting behavior xml to hkx ...

ERROR(2012): Could not generate PCEAdefaultfemale.hkx PCEAdefaultmale.hkx

What have I done wrong?

I'm using ZAZ with Sanguine's Debauchery and whenever a sex animation is meant to initiate both actors just stand one infront of eachother naked. When I ran the FNISforusers.exe I get this error.

ERROR(76): Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\Saliiim\Desktop\Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\PCEA\male\'.

ERROR(76): Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\Saliiim\Desktop\Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\PCEA\female\'.

What have I done wrong?

You didn't install it correctly? You certainly don't have the files where Steam installs them.

What have I done wrong?

You didn't install it correctly? You certainly don't have the files where Steam installs them.

That might be the problem, I like to keep my steam skyrim as a vanilla skyrim, so that I have a backup, I just use simple gameplay enhancements like autounequip arrows, so I have a cheeky cracked version for all the mods, that may be the issue, maybe FNIS doesn't like that, I'll try with my steam version.

Edit, I tried installing onto the version in Steamapps, all was fine. Thanks for the help

ZaZ-Animation-Pack Updated to Beta V002

Im Done with Corrections From the Previous Versions With Positioning of the Rack , Posts etc

You Will need Perfect 3-2 Skeleton For Lining up Animated Objects

All Of the animations have a Slow Breathing Idle .

Some other Small Corrections in the Accessories as well Textures Paths Etc /The Gags/BF have Brown Leather Straps and Panels / The Log Bit No longer has a Collar attached to it .Better Rope Cuffs

Animation List Updated With the Corrections

Cheers and Play Nice

ive got a problem when i update with FNIS it sais

Reading FNIS ...

Reading FNISBase ...

Reading FNISSpells ...

Reading sanguinesDebauchery ...

ERROR(2011): Wrong line in Behavior Template: 233 s -a ZazAPSA001 ZazAPSA001.hkx

the previous version worked fine but this newer updated one gave me this >_> any help would be appreciated

Reading FNIS ...

Reading FNISBase ...

Reading FNISSpells ...

ERROR(2011): Wrong line in Behavior Template: 233 s -a ZazAPSA001 ZazAPSA001.hkx

the previous version worked fine but this newer updated one gave me this >_> any help would be appreciated

You Havent Replaced the New ESP with the old one Try that and let me know

Cheers

Reading FNIS ...

Reading FNISBase ...

Reading FNISSpells ...

You Havent Replaced the New ESP with the old one Try that and let me know

Cheers

works again, thanks!!!