I saw this incredible animation on https://www.naughtymachinima.com/.

https://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/44357/skyrim-werewolf-domination

The animation is terrific. The girl is fantastic and her skin tone if wonderful. Only problem is that she is wearing a top. I want to see her boobs!

I do not have any experience with Mods and the like. Please let me know how I can get her top off.

4 hours ago, Jack Dorian said:

I saw this incredible animation on https://www.naughtymachinima.com/.

https://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/44357/skyrim-werewolf-domination

The animation is terrific. The girl is fantastic and her skin tone if wonderful. Only problem is that she is wearing a top. I want to see her boobs!

I do not have any experience with Mods and the like. Please let me know how I can get her top off.

Too bad she's not human. You could use the SexLab Strip Item Editor and it would remove it.

Thank you very much.  Please advise how I can learn to make my  own video

Please let me know how I can find a girl like her or even just lie her.

Please note I am a complete newcomer.

Please also let me know how after some time I can find my post again.

1 hour ago, Jack Dorian said:

Thank you very much.  Please advise how I can learn to make my  own video

Please let me know how I can find a girl like her or even just lie her.

Please note I am a complete newcomer.

Please also let me know how after some time I can find my post again.

"If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe." - Carl Sagan

It sounds like you are really interested in this idea, that's great.  Here are some tips.

- Decide which version of Skyrim you want to use.  There's Legendary Edition, and Special Edition. 

- The guides I linked in my first post cover how to get Legendary Edition running. 

- You have alot of googling ahead of you. 

- Use the search bar on this site as well. 

- If you see a mod you want to use, hit the follow button on the mod page.  

- Read the support thread with the Get Help button. 

- Spend several days / weeks setting up mods and use a mod organizer (Mod Organizer 2 is my favorite)

- Google videos on how to make videos

- Nvidia cards come with software that let you capture like 10 minutes of high quality video

- learn how to edit the video

- Good luck.

Edited by Marg597
I'm not going to tell you what I spelled wrong.

Thank you.

I see there are references to creating animations with tools such as 3D max and then brining the animations into Skyrim.

Is this correct?

Please answer two questions for me:

1. Can Skyrim create animations?

2. What purpose does Skyrim serve?

Sorry for asking basic questions, but, I am new to this environment.

1. Can Skyrim create animations?

To be really clear, skyrim in itself won't do anything in that regard. You got a guide and enough tipps to get started with your research, so here are some basic infos you will find in every guide:

To get new Animations in your game, specially the adult kind, you need either FNIS or Nemesis. Depending on what kind of animations you want to use, choose one or the other. i never used Nemesis and i don't know if one of them is better then the other, only thing i know is that nemesis don't work with creature animations and to get both work together is not worth my time. 

What purpose does Skyrim serve?

Really? Its just the basic run of the mill Role playing game for which you want to have adult mods..  Sorry i don't know if you mean it like i understand the question, if however your interest is not skyrim in itself but a means to create good quality 3D Videos without having to create the characters beforehand then skyrim is  good enough for that.

16 hours ago, Jack Dorian said:

Please let me know the difference between Legendary Edition, and Special Edition. 

The difference are just the mods you get access, every other difference is a matter for debate and i never saw a thread where LE and SE User got an Answer to that everyone agreed on. Just use either one. Special is newer, LE however has the advantage of mods that never got converted, not a small number of animations. SSE looks a bit better "Without mods" and runs maybe is a bit more forgiving when you fuck things up. if you don't know how to mod LE use SE. (please don't turn that into a Version war.. Not again.)

• Jack Dorian changed the title to Creator of Werewolf animation