YT is so fucked place...

ย like omfg. im uploading 18+ Videos...ย 

ย 

ย i had one video with Cat Girl that is masturbating with Hand... and this Video got 40.000 Views - Then YouTube deleted it xD

ย 

but i still have many videos that i marked as 18+, my YouTube ACC is... idk i think around 10 years old... but today i got notification about 18+ content

ย 

YouTube is 100% ok with me watching my own Hentai content on my YouTube Channel but they dont want to show me some other videos that got marked as

18+ Only... and they want CreditCard or ID verification xDDD im not gonna ofc. give them that... fuck those fucks xD

ย 

ย 

The best part of it is that i have this video that i can't watch anymore in my Liked Videos, so i watched it before... and i can't watch it again xDDDDDD #LOL

ย 

ย 

ย 

so idk... u can talk about YT Fucks here... and if any1 know solution to "UNLOCK" locked YT videos without fking verification... plz share it T_T...

ย i want to unlock it because wtf is so stupid xDDย 

ย 

" Ohh You uploading 18+ Content which is not legal on YouTube? - thats completly fine keep doing that"

" Ohh You want to watch 18+ content?... sorry... give us ur CreditCard first" xDDDDDDDDDDDD

ย 

btw. its not like 18+ Content is illegal on YT... it is legal... because its still making some money for YouTube...

ย so as long no one is reporting Video to YouTube u dont have to worry about it... and one of u little fucks ( im talking about LL users xD ) reported my video :D

ย i know it but its completly fine xD im not mad :Dย 90% of my 18+ Videos got deleted from YT eventualy...ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Dont forget my question if You know answer -> Unlocking YouTube 18+ Stuff without fucking CreditCard / ID verification !!!!

2 hours ago, -ฬ’อ„ฬ•๐•ฎฬ–ฬชฬผ๐–ฬ’อ„ฬ•๐–†๐–”ฬ’อ„ฬ•๐–˜- said:

YT is so fucked place...

ย like omfg. im uploading 18+ Videos...ย 

ย 

ย i had one video with Cat Girl that is masturbating with Hand... and this Video got 40.000 Views - Then YouTube deleted it xD

ย 

but i still have many videos that i marked as 18+, my YouTube ACC is... idk i think around 10 years old... but today i got notification about 18+ content

ย 

YouTube is 100% ok with me watching my own Hentai content on my YouTube Channel but they dont want to show me some other videos that got marked as

18+ Only... and they want CreditCard or ID verification xDDD im not gonna ofc. give them that... fuck those fucks xD

ย 

ย 

The best part of it is that i have this video that i can't watch anymore in my Liked Videos, so i watched it before... and i can't watch it again xDDDDDD #LOL

ย 

ย 

ย 

so idk... u can talk about YT Fucks here... and if any1 know solution to "UNLOCK" locked YT videos without fking verification... plz share it T_T...

ย i want to unlock it because wtf is so stupid xDDย 

ย 

" Ohh You uploading 18+ Content which is not legal on YouTube? - thats completly fine keep doing that"

" Ohh You want to watch 18+ content?... sorry... give us ur CreditCard first" xDDDDDDDDDDDD

ย 

btw. its not like 18+ Content is illegal on YT... it is legal... because its still making some money for YouTube...

ย so as long no one is reporting Video to YouTube u dont have to worry about it... and one of u little fucks ( im talking about LL users xD ) reported my video :D

ย i know it but its completly fine xD im not mad :Dย 90% of my 18+ Videos got deleted from YT eventualy...ย 

ย 

Dont forget my question if You know answer -> Unlocking YouTube 18+ Stuff without fucking CreditCard / ID verification !!!!

ย 

EU Law demands that youtube make 100% sure that all of their viewers are 18+.

They filed suits to stop the legislation from happening but couldn't. Now all European viewers of which google can't confirm 100% themselves that they are 18+ need to ID themselves. I ran into the same shit (and didn't). Now I just use nsfwyoutube.com for those. ;)

Edited by Reginald_001
1 hour ago, Reginald_001 said:

ย 

EU Law demands that youtube make 100% sure that all of their viewers are 18+.

They filed suits to stop the legislation from happening but couldn't. Now all European viewers of which google can't confirm 100% themselves that they are 18+ need to ID themselves. I ran into the same shit (and didn't). Now I just use nsfwyoutube.com for those. ;)

ย 

nsfwyoutube.com ???

i never heard about it xDD when i have some free time ill google it xDD