On 9/16/2021 at 1:22 PM, Nymra said:

Those scenarios will equip suitable DDs after Naked Defeat is finished, but for the duration of the mod I will only use cosmetic items. since you cant access inventory during defeat you cannot remove those cosmetic items easily anyway (well you could use AH hotkeys or SkyUI, but Skyrim is not perfect ...) 

Yes perfect sorry I didn't mean during the scripts of Naked Defeat, but rather right at the end to be able to set it to have a change to equip specifically those DD items that actually have animations/position changes for the character (like arms tied behind back or yoke etc).  Which would work amazing with both deviously helpless as you try to get aware, or with your planned scenarios.

10 hours ago, gamecp9@sina.com said:

The moan made by the heroine after being attacked is a male voice

is this only happening on hit?
what do the moan sounds like during the defeat scenario?

did you choose a player voice in sexlab for your character? 

12 hours ago, Connovar said:

Hi... Naked Defeat (LE+SE) 3.2 BETA 2   is working very well and Public Rape & Punishment is great to have..but if I can ask...I whish there was more options.. you cannot walk in town whitout be raped  too many time ?..!!

( sorry my bad english ) and thank you for your job...!!

I will add a slider to decrease/increase the base chance of beeing raped.

But aside from that: the Public Rape requires you to be cautious while in city. when your exposure is too high you have to hide somewhere for some time. You also can try to avoid places with guards, dont get too close to ppl and ofc try to be nice (no running, beeing washed etc.). If you walk into a city naked, cumsoaked and then sprint all around, your exposure will rise more quickly. 

I also plan on adding things you can do to lower exposure, like crawling on all fours (sounds counterintuitive, but basically I want to insert an incentive to crawl in cities), do tasks, bribe guards, etc. 

4 hours ago, astor said:

Can we get a "reset mod" or "reset quests" option please?  

you can reset the active quests in the MCM > System by clicking on their queststage on the right.

I am working on a universal reset, tho. 

If you have problems with the Public Rape you can try to disable and reenable the mod. 

2 hours ago, no_way said:

Yes perfect sorry I didn't mean during the scripts of Naked Defeat, but rather right at the end to be able to set it to have a change to equip specifically those DD items that actually have animations/position changes for the character (like arms tied behind back or yoke etc).  Which would work amazing with both deviously helpless as you try to get aware, or with your planned scenarios.

I am planning on adding my own version of deviously helpless to Naked Defeat. Meaning when you are naked enemies will remain friendly. Instead there will be a high chance of beeing raped. 

You can also already setup Naked Defeat to equip DDs after the rape. Just choose the corresponding options (DDe Event) in MCM. It equips outfits you can customize via DDe. 
currently not working the latest DDe version tho (fix will be in the next beta) 

51 minutes ago, Nymra said:

you can reset the active quests in the MCM > System by clicking on their queststage on the right.

I am working on a universal reset, tho. 

If you have problems with the Public Rape you can try to disable and reenable the mod. 

Everything on the right of the System page is gray and i can't do anything with it.  Always has been on every version of this mod i've used.  The reason i mention it, is because i'm playing the game as normal and can do everything, but this mod thinks i'm already defeated, so i thought to reset the mod.  Deactivating the mod doesn't fix anything, nor does deactivating, saving, restarting the game, playing for a while, saving, restarting the game and then restarting the mod.  I tried to completely disable the mod in MO2, but then the game says the save is corrupt and wont' load without this mod active.  For some reason, i cannot get papyrus logs to run, so there's no help there. :(

I have papyrus enabled in the MO2 ini files, the ini files in My Documents and in the primary install folder, to no avail. 

Edited by astor
13 minutes ago, astor said:

Everything on the right of the System page is gray and i can't do anything with it.  Always has been on every version of this mod i've used.  The reason i mention it, is because i'm playing the game as normal and can do everything, but this mod thinks i'm already defeated, so i thought to reset the mod.  Deactivating the mod doesn't fix anything, nor does deactivating, saving, restarting the game, playing for a while, saving, restarting the game and then restarting the mod.  I tried to completely disable the mod in MO2, but then the game says the save is corrupt and wont' load without this mod active.  For some reason, i cannot get papyrus logs to run, so there's no help there. :(

I have papyrus enabled in the MO2 ini files, the ini files in My Documents and in the primary install folder, to no avail. 

I still have no idea what could have caused it since I never could reproduce any of this. 

you could try, maybe you already did in console: 

- setstage nade_captivequest 1000

- setstage nade_capturequest 1000

- setstage nade_calmquest 1000

in that order. 

usually I advice in such cases to clean the save, but ofc when you cant load the save without nade you cant clean it. soooo....

dunno if this might work, but I would in this case where anything else failed try this:

- disable Naked Defeat mod incame in the MCM

- save and quit

- load the save in ReSaver

- manually search for all scripts active and not with "nade_" and manually delete them all (basically delete anything with nade_ in it. strings cant be deleted tho afaik but also should not be the cause here)

- try to load the save and see

I have no other ideas here and I cannot think of anything that I could implement to make this go away in the future, too :(

btw: you said it "thinks that you are already defeated": how does this happen? what kind of red message plays in the upper left in that stage?  (sorry if this came up before, I did not read all the way back, too tired atm)

Edited by Nymra

Found a fatal error with the new patch.

If you are defeated, get the 'You are Fucked' message, then it fails to validate your captors (Dwarven Ballista in my case), you get the error message, it tries again with the 'You are Fucked' message, fails to validate once again, then it locks up. Character is stuck in the crouched tied up idle animation, and the only escape is to quit the game entirely. Loading a previous save option is grayed out and not available, and the only control that works is the rotating camera in third person.

Before the update/patch, if it failed to validate the captors, it would skip to the 'You are Bound' portion and you would be able to then escape after freeing yourself, or it would skip to 'Your Captors will hunt you now. Run!'

9 hours ago, Nymra said:

I still have no idea what could have caused it since I never could reproduce any of this. 

you could try, maybe you already did in console: 

- setstage nade_captivequest 1000

- setstage nade_capturequest 1000

- setstage nade_calmquest 1000

in that order. 

usually I advice in such cases to clean the save, but ofc when you cant load the save without nade you cant clean it. soooo....

dunno if this might work, but I would in this case where anything else failed try this:

- disable Naked Defeat mod incame in the MCM

- save and quit

- load the save in ReSaver

- manually search for all scripts active and not with "nade_" and manually delete them all (basically delete anything with nade_ in it. strings cant be deleted tho afaik but also should not be the cause here)

- try to load the save and see

I have no other ideas here and I cannot think of anything that I could implement to make this go away in the future, too :(

btw: you said it "thinks that you are already defeated": how does this happen? what kind of red message plays in the upper left in that stage?  (sorry if this came up before, I did not read all the way back, too tired atm)

When in combat or not in combat, when i hit the surrender key, it says i "can't surrender when you're already defeated".  When i get beat down in combat, the "All is lost" pops up, the alliegence quest info scrolls by, but nothing after that.  I generally just get back up after a few moments and either the enemiers are still non-aggro, or they immediately re-aggro and the fighting resumes.

Just wanted to say thank you so much for this mod!

I read you have some plans for some form of local slavery in time, is this still a planned feature as I would love to see my gal tied up, enslaved and passed around a band of orcs! SD+ is just too broken to be used for this purpose.

Good luck with the mods development

Edited by Konakona9400

Naked Defeat BETA 3.2 BETA 2 - HOTFIX 

- Hopefully fixes an issue where the main quest failed to start when there are no valid nearby actors (like no actors at all)

- if Naked Defeat thinks you are defeated (Surrender key saying "You are already defeated) the Surrender Key should now also FIX this problem when pressed

Install: overwrite BETA with it (only script and ESP)

@astor @Jackrack187 try this fix if it works for you.

Naked Defeat 3-2 BETA 2 - HOTFIX LE+SE.7z

Edited by Nymra
6 hours ago, Konakona9400 said:

Just wanted to say thank you so much for this mod!

I read you have some plans for some form of local slavery in time, is this still a planned feature as I would love to see my gal tied up, enslaved and passed around a band of orcs! SD+ is just too broken to be used for this purpose.

Good luck with the mods development

thx :D

and yes, I still plan on a local enslavement feature.

In fact with my latest discoveries and the restructuration of the mod I am closer to this than ever.

I m just not sure how to set it up properly yet, meaning how to make it interesting.

I want to avoid dialogue basically, but I wont be able to avoid this for long, so I have to learn that first.

Then, I think it will come down to a collar that forces the PC to remain in the vicinity of where he was defeated by Naked Defeat.

There will be alot of rape and bondage ofc, but I also want to add tasks that have to be performed and add interesting posibilities to escape. 

And all that ofc with the possibility to customize it as good as possible. 

I just had to disable the mod and remove the patch. It got stuck to the point where even voluntarily surrendering, it would just continuously scroll through text in the top left - stage start, stage end and on and on and on, with no surrender, no defeat happening. my companion (serana) would just keep fighting and eventually kill everyone and nothing would progress. I wouldn't even get bound.

Hopefully removing the patch puts it back to where it worked before. I lose the guard rape/punishment, but that's no big deal for me.

20 minutes ago, IBAGadget said:

I just had to disable the mod and remove the patch. It got stuck to the point where even voluntarily surrendering, it would just continuously scroll through text in the top left - stage start, stage end and on and on and on, with no surrender, no defeat happening. my companion (serana) would just keep fighting and eventually kill everyone and nothing would progress. I wouldn't even get bound.

Hopefully removing the patch puts it back to where it worked before. I lose the guard rape/punishment, but that's no big deal for me.

this is basically not helping at all.

if you want to help improving the mod and fix bugs like that, please try to reproduce the issue and make a papyrus.log file that I can check and see.

I will try to reproduce this by myself, but that is like blind guessing you know? :)

Testing the new ability to die on bleedout.  Not bad, but would be better with the % chance to die vs defeated as the critical hit pathway is often unlikely.

One thing I've noted in testing: the scripts run WAAAAAY slower the more people are around.  They will still get through a chainrape and out to the end but for some reason when theres 3 guys around it takes almost no time to transition through and when theres 15 it takes 25 minutes.  Any idea why this might be?  Is it running checks/scripts etc for each guy every transition of the mod?  Maybe a chance to optimize.

I have 2 question, a suggestion, and a correction to share:

Questions:

1. I am not familiar much yet with SexLab keywords and tags. IN the MCM menu, under Outfits & Tags, I see spaces for Custom tags, and tags to ignore. Could you explain what the difference is between them, how they impact, and examples of tags for both please ?

2. For outfits, It says for DDe, So I assume these are for all the custom outfits I create in DDe, and I am supposed to list the Json file name for each outfit ? Or the path ? Could you elaborate on this a bit please ?

Suggestion:

In the MCM menu, Under Extras, maybe adding a slider for the whipmarks chance under the Tattoo Manager, instead of just a boolean checkbox ? I like the whipmarks, but not all the time, so setting a chance while still having it active, would be beneficial.

Correction:

Not much her,e just a small typo.In the MCM menu, under Extras, The Guard Punishment option, the description says "Guards will punish the player if he is covered in cum..." That should perhaps be more non-gender specific, and account for any sex, by changing it to "Guards will punish the player if they are covered...."

:) ?

47 minutes ago, no_way said:

Testing the new ability to die on bleedout.  Not bad, but would be better with the % chance to die vs defeated as the critical hit pathway is often unlikely.

One thing I've noted in testing: the scripts run WAAAAAY slower the more people are around.  They will still get through a chainrape and out to the end but for some reason when theres 3 guys around it takes almost no time to transition through and when theres 15 it takes 25 minutes.  Any idea why this might be?  Is it running checks/scripts etc for each guy every transition of the mod?  Maybe a chance to optimize.

can you specify when this happens and what exactly runs slower?

from 1 scene to the other? starting a scene? the whole defeat scenario?

1. papyurs log please

2. more details 

I did not notice any change in script speed, but I will try to test with alot of actors around

21 minutes ago, YojimboRatchet said:

I have 2 question, a suggestion, and a correction to share:

Questions:

1. I am not familiar much yet with SexLab keywords and tags. IN the MCM menu, under Outfits & Tags, I see spaces for Custom tags, and tags to ignore. Could you explain what the difference is between them, how they impact, and examples of tags for both please ?

the board has everything about sexlab keywords just look around abit. 

2. For outfits, It says for DDe, So I assume these are for all the custom outfits I create in DDe, and I am supposed to list the Json file name for each outfit ? Or the path ? Could you elaborate on this a bit please ?

its all in the DDe mod documentation.

I have to update the filepath first to new DDe version btw. 

Suggestion:

In the MCM menu, Under Extras, maybe adding a slider for the whipmarks chance under the Tattoo Manager, instead of just a boolean checkbox ? I like the whipmarks, but not all the time, so setting a chance while still having it active, would be beneficial.

this would not be logical at all :)

I will change how the whipmarks work in the future, I hope I can also change their style then, too. 

if you dont like the marks, maybe just lower the whip chance? 

Correction:

Not much her,e just a small typo.In the MCM menu, under Extras, The Guard Punishment option, the description says "Guards will punish the player if he is covered in cum..." That should perhaps be more non-gender specific, and account for any sex, by changing it to "Guards will punish the player if they are covered...."

:) ?

yeaaah, fair enough :P

2 hours ago, Nymra said:

this is basically not helping at all.

if you want to help improving the mod and fix bugs like that, please try to reproduce the issue and make a papyrus.log file that I can check and see.

I will try to reproduce this by myself, but that is like blind guessing you know? :)

I will try. Not familiar with where/how papyrus logs these issues. Do I need to have the debug mode on in the mod for it to log? or is there going to be a papyrus log no matter what?

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

the board has everything about sexlab keywords just look around abit. 

Yeah.. problem with that.. There is wayyyyyy too many threads / posts out there, and way too much information, and so much is outdated as well. Very hard to know what's what anymore since there isn't really a repository for keywords and their definitions anywhere on here. Kind of why I just wanted a few examples so I can have a baseline to start a proper search with.

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

if you dont like the marks, maybe just lower the whip chance? 

I do like the marks, I just don't want the marks all the time, at least relevant to the percentage of whipping chance. At Least if there was an opacity percentage based on the whip marks chance, that would imply light versus hard whipping, which is something, now that I think on it, have not seen anyone do at all in any mod.. Closest would be Spank that Ass, but then it's based on the opacity only.

Here you go @Nymra. I'm also including some screenshots of the text that displays in the upper left corner. 

I reinstalled the patch, ran FNIS again. Launched the game, re-started ND and went looking for some bandits. My initial run with the patch worked for the first night of gaming, but then it just stopped working. No new mods were added after installing your patch.

ScreenShot37.png

ScreenShot39.png

ScreenShot40.png

ScreenShot41.png

Papyrus Log SLND 1.txt