Great mod, thanks for putting this together! It's adds a great sense of danger to battles, especially when there are a lot of enemies. Really have to decide if that loot is worth losing all your gear, getting forcefully taken by a bunch of bandits, and potentially sold into slavery.

I saw there is an options to turn on/off female aggressors, will there be a toggle for male rapists?

2 hours ago, tppaint said:

Great mod, thanks for putting this together! It's adds a great sense of danger to battles, especially when there are a lot of enemies. Really have to decide if that loot is worth losing all your gear, getting forcefully taken by a bunch of bandits, and potentially sold into slavery.

thx alot ? glad you like it!

2 hours ago, tppaint said:

I saw there is an options to turn on/off female aggressors, will there be a toggle for male rapists?

its on the to do list :D

I tried using naked defeat with SLUTS. But the problem I have is that if I want to have simple slavery enabled to allow more outcomes, the player is teleported upon defeat. It is often impossible to financially recover from it depending on the punishment on defeat.

Same is true for many other quest-like events that require you to be bound and run around. For example deviously cursed loot quests can require you to go from A to B in bounds, but on the way you may get caught by bandits. The bandits then trigger defeat and simple slavery again that spoils the original quest.

It appears that this is a general problem with defeat mods that teleport the player, and mods that require player to stay put when defeated or otherwise stopped.

First idea for compatibility that comes to mind is to check if the specific quests or events are in progress and disable teleporting in those instances. That is not a very general solution though.

For now I might need to disable defeat outcomes that teleport when I am on a quest (or permanently) or disable the quests/events/mods that are interrupted by a teleporting defeat.

Just thought Id bring this up as I have not seen others mention it.

1 hour ago, Hermangk said:

I tried using naked defeat with SLUTS. But the problem I have is that if I want to have simple slavery enabled to allow more outcomes, the player is teleported upon defeat. It is often impossible to financially recover from it depending on the punishment on defeat.

Same is true for many other quest-like events that require you to be bound and run around. For example deviously cursed loot quests can require you to go from A to B in bounds, but on the way you may get caught by bandits. The bandits then trigger defeat and simple slavery again that spoils the original quest.

It appears that this is a general problem with defeat mods that teleport the player, and mods that require player to stay put when defeated or otherwise stopped.

First idea for compatibility that comes to mind is to check if the specific quests or events are in progress and disable teleporting in those instances. That is not a very general solution though.

For now I might need to disable defeat outcomes that teleport when I am on a quest (or permanently) or disable the quests/events/mods that are interrupted by a teleporting defeat.

Just thought Id bring this up as I have not seen others mention it.

RANT:Start

welcome to skyrim modding hell :(

This is basically the reason for my repeated skyrim PTSD since I started 2016... 

Sadly, this issue(s) are normal and impossible to fix.

There is zero attention from modding community for compatibility, even worse, many mods give a fuck and just waltz all over the place with no regards for other mods.

Even frameworks fuck each other up constantly.

So yeah, you are on your own I m afraid.
My personal experience:

- play story mods on an isolated profile with minimal other sex mods

- make profiles focussed on EITHER Devious Devices OR combat with defeat and rape. DD plays better with mods like Deviously Enslaved continued maybe. 

Naked Defeat is there to give a perfect experience on combat defeat, but you cannot expect your captors to respect or comply your running quests. That is not how this works :(

It is also impossible to achieve on the technical side, and even when there are ways, the work required would not be worth the gain.

RANT:End

TLDR: That aside: I am always looking for ways to improve compatibility in an easy, less intrusive way.

I plan on adding a special "DD compatibility option" that just includes simple rape and whipping and does not touches DDs equipped and also has NO outcomes.

This is meant to be especially helpfull for DD related quests, so you can still have some Defeat scenarios, but be able to still continue.

And as soon as the DD quest is over and you are free of DDs, the mod will function normally again without you requireing to do anything.

I have no ETA on this, but at least I have the technical knowlegde to achieve this now, so maybe sooner than later :)

Edited by Nymra

Getting mods to talk to each other is a headache, so I wish you the best on that. My naïve first thought would be to check for the presence of zad_QuestItem, since that keyword is meant to be DD's way of saying "removing this device will break someone's quest".

On an unrelated note: I've not gotten to give this mod a proper test drive, but I did get a surprise when I lost a brawl. Instead convincing Mikael to leave Carlotta alone, I only managed to convince him to go after my character instead! A few new bruises and whip marks later, I wound up bribing him and making the money back from Carlotta's reward.

27 minutes ago, Jackrack187 said:

Hey great mod
one question when i surrender i only got 1 available animation that shows up ZAPSkullFuck is their a fix for it? thx

read mod instructions -.-

disable ZAP animation filter.

or use latest beta (see my signature)

5 minutes ago, chaimhewast said:

Getting mods to talk to each other is a headache, so I wish you the best on that. My naïve first thought would be to check for the presence of zad_QuestItem, since that keyword is meant to be DD's way of saying "removing this device will break someone's quest".

actually DDequip allows to scan for quest items.

But well, DD is the least compatible mod of all. it breaks all my scenes and idles, so I am virtually forced to avoid it as much as possible, meaning I have to do alot of extra work to make Naked Defeat work well with Devious Devices. But this will then mean, that it loses some of its benefits. We cannot have it all sadly :)

5 minutes ago, chaimhewast said:

On an unrelated note: I've not gotten to give this mod a proper test drive, but I did get a surprise when I lost a brawl. Instead convincing Mikael to leave Carlotta alone, I only managed to convince him to go after my character instead! A few new bruises and whip marks later, I wound up bribing him and making the money back from Carlotta's reward.

not sure what you want to tell me here ?
I never brawled in Skyrim like ever I think. So is this in general a good situation? or did it break something?

7 minutes ago, Nymra said:

I never brawled in Skyrim like ever I think. So is this in general a good situation? or did it break something?

I thought it was a good situation, just unexpected. Nothing broke, and it gave me something to laugh about while I reconsidered the wisdom of tackling the more combat-oriented quests.

As far as brawling goes: it's good fun, although I suppose I should have waited until I could get a couple perk points to start toughening my gal up.

20 hours ago, Nymra said:

RANT:Start

welcome to skyrim modding hell :(

This is basically the reason for my repeated skyrim PTSD since I started 2016... 

Sadly, this issue(s) are normal and impossible to fix.

There is zero attention from modding community for compatibility, even worse, many mods give a fuck and just waltz all over the place with no regards for other mods.

Even frameworks fuck each other up constantly.

So yeah, you are on your own I m afraid.
My personal experience:

- play story mods on an isolated profile with minimal other sex mods

- make profiles focussed on EITHER Devious Devices OR combat with defeat and rape. DD plays better with mods like Deviously Enslaved continued maybe. 

Naked Defeat is there to give a perfect experience on combat defeat, but you cannot expect your captors to respect or comply your running quests. That is not how this works :(

It is also impossible to achieve on the technical side, and even when there are ways, the work required would not be worth the gain.

RANT:End

TLDR: That aside: I am always looking for ways to improve compatibility in an easy, less intrusive way.

I plan on adding a special "DD compatibility option" that just includes simple rape and whipping and does not touches DDs equipped and also has NO outcomes.

This is meant to be especially helpfull for DD related quests, so you can still have some Defeat scenarios, but be able to still continue.

And as soon as the DD quest is over and you are free of DDs, the mod will function normally again without you requireing to do anything.

I have no ETA on this, but at least I have the technical knowlegde to achieve this now, so maybe sooner than later :)

i do have one suggestion, that may help, that is, -IF- it's possible.

DCL has that feature of being left in the wilderness all tied up, and you have to untie yourself.. so what if a new option with slider was added, that after the defeat, you're left somewhere close by all tied up, hogtied even, this way it would not interfere with the quest per say, as all you'd have to do is untie yourself and continue from there.

that may work maybe

On 9/3/2021 at 11:51 AM, Someone92 said:

Knockdown / Bleedout, sheathing their weapons, message go to new locations, started attacking again for 5-10 seconds before stopping combat again, then after a few seconds the "You are fucked" sequence started.

Tried it three times.

First time they started attacking after bleedout, in the second or third time only the summoned familiar kept attacking me, the rest ran out of the castle.

Every time after escaping from the device the message "there are no humans nearby" appeared. In the third attempt I was right next to a female NPC.

Papyrus.0.log 961.21 kB · 2 downloads

I was having this same issue, it was intermittent, about 10% of the time the naked defeat mechanic works great. Most times it would say No humans around to take advantage. I have the Female Rapist box checked too.  

It did work if I used the surrender hotkey, I'm not sure why. I tried the 3.2 patch but couldn't get that to work either. I wonder if it is not registering the Women as rapists?

All in all, when this works it's my favorite mod!

Papyrus.0.log

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by tppaint
Added a log with 3.2
1 hour ago, tppaint said:

I was having this same issue, it was intermittent, about 10% of the time the naked defeat mechanic works great. Most times it would say No humans around to take advantage. I have the Female Rapist box checked too.  

It did work if I used the surrender hotkey, I'm not sure why. I tried the 3.2 patch but couldn't get that to work either. I wonder if it is not registering the Women as rapists?

All in all, when this works it's my favorite mod!

Papyrus.0.log 70.93 kB · 0 downloads

Papyrus.0.log 151.46 kB · 0 downloads

thx for the feedback.

next version is almost finished and will be uploaded soon. I hope this solves some of this :(

Loving this mod, working really well and the immersion is far better than anything else out there for defeat.  

If I were to suggest a few things that would make it PERFECT IMO, they would be:

1) a toggle or % slider to activate bleedout vs be killed outright when you reach low health/stamina/etc.  That way there's still the risk of being killed outright in encounters, not simply abused.

2) Chainrapes of everyone in the vicinity at bleedout, not just a max of 3

3) Being able to set the Devious Devices Equip functionality to only equip those wristbinders/anklebinders/yokes/collars etc that are associated with a bound animation and can't be removed by simply unequipping but have to go throught the DD framework to get out of.  This would work great with Deviously Helpless as you'd have to flee and get help getting unlocked or struggle free after rape, rather than just running away and unequiping the cosmetic restraints.  Combined with no fast travel mod this would make for a long and dangerous/fun walk back to civilization if you were Naked Defeated.

My two cents.  Keep up the amazing work Nymra.

14 minutes ago, no_way said:

Loving this mod, working really well and the immersion is far better than anything else out there for defeat.  

If I were to suggest a few things that would make it PERFECT IMO, they would be:

1) a toggle or % slider to activate bleedout vs be killed outright when you reach low health/stamina/etc.  That way there's still the risk of being killed outright in encounters, not simply abused.

this comes in the next version. But I planned a toggle, so yeah, % slider is even better.

2) Chainrapes of everyone in the vicinity at bleedout, not just a max of 3

not exactly like that, but I plan scenarios, one of that will be hardcore scenario without the chance to escape for some rounds of whip/fuck/bound/repeat 

but I will not care for if all actors closeby are fucked out or not like Deviously helpless does

3) Being able to set the Devious Devices Equip functionality to only equip those wristbinders/anklebinders/yokes/collars etc that are associated with a bound animation and can't be removed by simply unequipping but have to go throught the DD framework to get out of.  This would work great with Deviously Helpless as you'd have to flee and get help getting unlocked or struggle free after rape, rather than just running away and unequiping the cosmetic restraints.  Combined with no fast travel mod this would make for a long and dangerous/fun walk back to civilization if you were Naked Defeated.

I will not work with DDs at all during my mod, since they break everything.

But it is planned to add scenarios based on bondage devices and furnitures, meaning a scenario can happen where you are in a yoke for all idles and scenes and also chained to the yoke in furniture.

And another scenario where you are in a pillory furniture for all idles and all sex scenes. etc. etc.

Those scenarios will equip suitable DDs after Naked Defeat is finished, but for the duration of the mod I will only use cosmetic items. since you cant access inventory during defeat you cannot remove those cosmetic items easily anyway (well you could use AH hotkeys or SkyUI, but Skyrim is not perfect ...) 

My two cents.  Keep up the amazing work Nymra.

Thx alot for the flowers :) will do. I found some groove again for the mod and I m sure will see more regular updates now

Naked Defeat 3.2 BETA 2 (PATCH)

This is a beta, expect bugs and unwanted behaviour. Use on your own risk ?

Installation (Important!)) 
This is a patch, not a full version. Only includes updated scripts and ESP. Version is the same for SE and LE.
- Install it and let it overwrite your last defeat version 

- Deactivate the mod in its MCM - save and reload - activate the mod again (might be unnecessary, but better be save than sorry)

- if you have ANY strange behaviour: 1. try the mod on a clean save OR new game 2. try to recreate the situation and make a papyrus.log file. I will no longer support anything else.

Changelog:

same as BETA 1 (see spoiler) and the following new stuff:

- added a marker and vehicle to stop pushing the PC around and "fix" the position you chosen at the beginning for all action
- added some checks to prevent the mod from beeing stuck in certain rare situations (needs even more work tho)
- added a check for some furnitures to NOT allow whipping (usually when the victim is too low on the ground -> also needs more work)
- added check for the player beeing in water (you have time to leave water before you are forced to the ground) -> untested, please check this out maybe
- added cooldown for combat moan (3 secs) and moan on whipping (3 secs), will add a slider for that too in the next version
- added a toggle option to allow the player to die on bleedout (please test if this works for you) -> this is NOT for compatibility with other defeat mods. It could break naked defeat at the moment if you do NOT reload on Death.

- stuff I forgot to note I guess...

This means when you reach 0 HP you DIE and reload. Only way to start Naked Defeat is Critical Defeat or Surrender Key

- fixed a possible series of bugs from BETA 1 because I accidently had the same script twice and modevents could trigger them (especially during and after sex) :(
- fixed that the whipper sometimes does not appear (made sure only humans are whippers) and also teleport the whipper to the player when he is too far away (could be improved further tho)

- further improved expressions, especially during whipping and furniture game

BIG new Feature: Public Rape (former "Guard Punishment")

This is a complete overhaul of the Guard Punishment feature and it is only just the beginning (basic implementation that is)
- when you enter cities or villages a timer will start (10 secs) 
- each timer tick the mod will check if you are running, sprinting, sneaking, dirty (the more dirt the higher the chance to raise exposure), armed, naked, barefoot, cumsoaked
- the more from the list above you have the higher the chance to increase "exposure"
- each timer tick will also check for current exposure (exposure vs 100, so 5 exposure is 5% chance of rape)
- if you get too close to ppl when the tick happens or if guards are nearby you will have a temporary increase of exposure
- if nobody is close, you have a 50% chance of your exposure to go down 1
- if you leave the city or village, your exposure will drop to 0 again

Rape is currently identical to the normal Naked Defeat Combat Rape and respects all its settings. I plan on further distinguish both and add more options for Public Rape.
But this is another big step in my mod development and will take some time, since other stuff has priority atm.

NOTE: when you place ZAP Furnitures in cities and towns (or use mods for it, like from tara or Prison overhaul), Naked Defeat will find and use those furnitures for the escape game to use!
NOTE2: allied NPC and Followers currently do NOT count and do NOT increase exposure. I will add options for this in the future

Compatibility
- I want this to be as compatible as possible. please report any problems with other mods

- currently this might ignore DHLP events, I m working on it (the iron,y I kno :P)

- does not use guard dialogue at all (or will ever), so it will not interfere with other mods that try to abduct the guards for themselves... 

The Rules of the game:
- Behave when you are in the city. Ideally only use "walk" (not even "run"), be clothed and clean, wear shoes and as a hot girl, be armed!
- dont get too close to people and avoid guards
- even when you behave, if there is a guard around, there is a very small chance that he likes your ass too much anyway

Testing Public Rape:

Activate in MCM - Naked Defeat - Extras - Public Rape & Punishment

- currently the Exposure will be visible (Exposure: X +Guards Y) this is your current % chance of rape per 10 seconds (value will be hidden later)

- walk around the city and see how the value behaves in certain situations

NOTE: ofc this is meant to be used with mods that force you to be naked, erm :P

but I will implement my own optional system for local laws and stuff and ofc ways to avoid them.

known issues 

- DDe outfits dont work correctly with DDe 5.0 probably (new folder structure)

- sex tags might be misbehaving, I m in the midst of rebuilding how they work, sorry

BETA Testing:

If you want to help me with testing, see if you have mods installed that add actors randomly (Sexlab Pheromones, Sands of time and other random enemy spawners) and tune them to fire more often (alot more often) and see if Naked Defeat suceeds in calming them.

BETA 1 patch notes

Naked Defeat 3.2 BETA 1 (PATCH)

This is a beta, expect bugs and unwanted behaviour. Use on your own risk ?

Installation (Important!)) 
This is a patch, not a full version. Only includes updated scripts and ESP. Version is the same for SE and LE.
- Install it and let it overwrite your last defeat version 

- Deactivate the mod in its MCM - save and reload - activate the mod again (might be unnecessary, but better be save than sorry)

Changelog:

CalmSpell (AllegianceQuest):
- added a second layer of calming spell to catch actors that spawn DURING the defeat scenario
- this will restart a quest called AllegianceQuest (debugs still visible for now, sorry) and that will calm newly spawned enemies
- added multiple checks to make sure the mod shuts down correctly 
- removed the defeat faction the player was added to since this new feature makes it unnecessary (hopefully)
- first tests were promising. MAYBE some actors that spawn right next to you might still attack you for a short time until the quest kicks in (depending on how responsive your game is)

General:
- rule out some actors (FEC mod compatibility)
- moaning should play victim sounds now (before it just played normal vanilla sex sounds)
- improved overall timing and idles
- defeat binds no longer have ZAP keywords (do not break idles and allow combat after escaping)
- improved expressions played
- toggle for godmode during defeat

- alot of stuff that I forgot...

Keybinds:
- improved how the keybinds work 
- you can only surrender while in combat now among other improvements

Golden showers/Pee
- no more pee effect in furnitures when "Forced bathing" is set to 0% 

Whipping: 
- teleport whipper to PC when too far away
- play sexlab moan on hit

Furnitures: 
- more furnitures for different enemies (Trolls/Giants)
- add random difficulty for furniture (missing MCM toggle) - this means it can be easier at times to escape than your normal setting (will be further improved over time)
- toggle to delete last furniture

Combat:
- Critical Defea: when you use combat strip and are hit, there is now an additional chance to start Defeat Scenario (1st dice roll: combat strip chance -> 2nd dice roll: critical defeat chance)
- sexlab victim moan on hit in combat (toggle in MCM Extras
)

BETA Testing:

If you want to help me with testing, see if you have mods installed that add actors randomly (Sexlab Pheromones, Sands of time and other random enemy spawners) and tune them to fire more often (alot more often) and see if Naked Defeat suceeds in calming them.

Naked Defeat BETA 3.2 BETA 2 - HOTFIX 

- Hopefully fixes an issue where the main quest failed to start when there are no valid nearby actors (like no actors at all)

- if Naked Defeat thinks you are defeated (Surrender key saying "You are already defeated) the Surrender Key should no also FIX this problem when pressed

Install: overwrite BETA 2 with it (only contains script and ESP)

Naked Defeat 3-2 BETA 2 (PATCH) LE+SE.7z

Naked Defeat 3-2 BETA 2 - HOTFIX LE+SE.7z

Edited by Nymra
9 minutes ago, YojimboRatchet said:

Holy... You need more colors Nymra.. WE need some purple and some pink, maybe even some green in there to offset all the bright yellow/orange/ red combination ?

The public rape function, I assume the default will be off, and that there is a toggle for it ?

Yes, its off by default and can be toggled :) but ofc you will never ever NOT use it!  ????????

Edited by Nymra

hi there. just wanted to say I started using this over SL defeat and i actually like it better. will definitely keep watch on your updates. my only issue that i have is my character not being locked into the zaz furniture during whipping scenes. the scenes play perfectly with the other party but im just standing there and being moved around as the scene goes. all other animations work. i looked on the front page and didnt see my answers. i may have my answer after asking this though, but could it be idle animations that break the zaz furniture? i use expressive conditional animation (like when youre out of stamina you bend over or when hold your hand to your head when out of magicka) let me know if you can help and not just from the mod author. thanks!!

3 hours ago, mrdr3w said:

hi there. just wanted to say I started using this over SL defeat and i actually like it better. will definitely keep watch on your updates. my only issue that i have is my character not being locked into the zaz furniture during whipping scenes. the scenes play perfectly with the other party but im just standing there and being moved around as the scene goes. all other animations work. i looked on the front page and didnt see my answers. i may have my answer after asking this though, but could it be idle animations that break the zaz furniture? i use expressive conditional animation (like when youre out of stamina you bend over or when hold your hand to your head when out of magicka) let me know if you can help and not just from the mod author. thanks!!

Do the furnitures spawn next to you and you just not stay inside of them?

make sure you have zap 8+ installed in any case. needs to be the exact version (link on the front page)

Yes, conditional idles/animations CAN break stuff because they do not respect other mods at all and not listen to "DHLP suspend" events (or stuff as simple as "is player in furniture" (is sitting).

I stopped using conditional animation mods because they also tended to break Sexlab Scenes. 

I am going to release some patches for mods that add the required checks. But I can only do this for mods that are easily patched (FillHerUp Baka edition for example).