[Sims 4] Jaybee Animations for WickedWhims (Updated 15th of Aug, 5 new animations!)

[Sims 4] Jaybee Animations for WickedWhims (Updated 15th of Aug, 5 new animations!)

View File

674651198_Fileheader1.png.bed4630e158a1c99047d6055f94e046a.png

(Update: I figured out how to add sound! My newest anims have sound. I don't know if I'll go back and add it to the older anims.)

Hello!
And thanks for checking out my animations!

The reason I started animating was because I wanted to make animations suitable for more than one body, as I was missing animations for trans sims and fat sims. I try to make my animations versatile by avoiding limbs too close to the stomach, chest and thigh area (when I can, not all positions allow this). Also, all my animations have animated tits, dicks and balls, regardless of the gender categorization. As of now I am very, very new to animating, so my animations might stutter and suffer from hovering hands or floating limbs, but I get better all the time!

Any animations requiring other CC has the CC linked in the "requirements" section and the .txt file that comes with the download. If you want a list of just the required CC (with links) scroll to the bottom of the page.

If you enjoy my animations, please let me know! Comments fuel me.

IMPORTANT: Animations marked [R] are rough, and can look like nonconsent. It's up to you as a player to decide if they are or not in your story. I do not condone sexual assault in any of its forms. They are disabled for random, so you need to seek them out to see them. Animations marked [Somno] play with somnophilia.

List of animations (sorted by location)

Single bed

Name

Category

Gender(s)

Participants

Required CC

Horsecock on back

Vaginal

Female

Solo

Noir horse dildo set

Double bed/single bed

Name

Category

Gender(s)

Participants

Required CC

Horsecock grinding

Teasing

Female

Solo

Noir horse dildo set

(New!) Horsecock Riding

Anal

Any

Solo

Noir horse dildo set

Double bed

Name

Category

Gender(s)

Participants

Required CC

On your own

Anal

Any

Solo

Resized Noir metallic dildos

[Somno] Real heavy sleeper

Vaginal/anal

Male/female

2 sims

No CC required.

[Somno] Don't wake daddy up STAGE 1

Anal

Male/male (or any)/any

3 sims

No CC required.

[Somno] Don't wake daddy up STAGE 2

Anal

Male/male (or any)/any

3 sims

No CC required.

[Somno] Don't wake daddy up STAGE 3

Anal

Male/male (or any)/any

3 sims

No CC required.

[Somno] Daddy woke up STAGE 1

Anal

Male/male/any

3 sims

No CC required.

[Somno] Daddy woke up STAGE 2

Anal

Male/male/any

3 sims

No CC required.

[Somno] Morning breath STAGE 1

Oral

Male/any

2 sims

No CC required.

[Somno] Morning breath STAGE 2

Oral

Male/any

2 sims

No CC required.

Mirror/Window (Looks best on the ones that reach the floor)

Name

Category

Gender(s)

Participants

Required CC

Horsecocksucker in training

Oral

Unisex

Solo

Noir horse dildo set

Floor

Name

Category

Gender(s)

Participants

Required CC

[R] Facefucked to sleep

Oral

Male/any

2 sims

Cherry Pie Cum Mesh

(New!) It's not for you

Oral

Male/any

2 sims

No CC required.

Lockers (Double lockers, base game or HSY)

Name

Category

Gender(s)

Participants

Required CC

(New!) Bullied at the lockers STAGE 1

Anal

Male/male

2 sims

No CC required.

(New!) Bullied at the lockers STAGE 2

Anal

Male/male

2 sims

No CC required.

(New!) Bullied at the lockers STAGE 3

Anal

Male/male

2 sims

No CC required.

List of required CC:

1. Resized Noir metallic dildos
  2. Noir horse dildo set
  3. Cherry Pie Cum Mesh

Edited by JaybeeAnimations
Updated description, added previews
8 hours ago, JaybeeAnimations said:

[Sims 4] Jaybee Animations for WickedWhims

View File

Hello!

This is my first Sims 4 animation. I'll be using this page when I make more, so watch out for that! I used the scaled down Noir Metallic Dildos but couldn't find them on Noir's website (https://noiranddarksims-adultworld.blogspot.com), so I included them in a folder with the animation package.

Dildo-on-bed-preview.gif

The scaled down dildos are created by wild guy for future reference also nice animation.

4 hours ago, Sineadtanibata76 said:

The scaled down dildos are created by wild guy for future reference also nice animation.

5 hours ago, Turill said:

I believe the scaled down items were actually released by another creator here on LoversLab.

4 hours ago, w24 said:

they are also here https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/9797-sims-4-sex-toys-resized-for-animations-04082019/

[Sims 4] Sex toys resized for animations [04.08.2019]

Thank you all very much! I completely forgot that is where I got them from. I've updated my description and removed the toys from my downloads.

Update: added an oral animation: "Horsecocksucker in training" - any mirror or window (looks better on floor length ones), unisex, solo. Requires the Noir horse dildo set.

Also added a text file in the .zip with a list of animation/categories/places/CC they require (with links)

Here's a better preview GIF of the new animation, as the screenshots need them to be so compressed.

Preview.gif

Today I've added FOUR new animations ?

They are all somnophilia themed and is the first time I've made a two-sim animations, an animation with an even, and an animation series. This really was a labor!

Hope you like it :)

(PS: The reason why I'm replying to my own topic is to bump it in the WickedWhims > Downloads section of LL, because the updated file page itself only shows up in Downloads > Sims 4 > WickedWhims > Animations and no one checks there. If there is an easier way to do this that I've overlooked, let me know!)

• 1 month later...

I've noticed a problem with my animations not looping and transitioning correctly. It looks like the animation plays the very first frame for a second before going into the next stage, which is sort of jarring and ugly. To remedy this until I figure it out, I've decided to merge the [Somno] series into just one animation, with the hole switch, main loops and climax all in one.

I have also added a new animation! And revamped my file page a bit.

On 6/12/2021 at 2:14 AM, GunslingerGirl93 said:

I like sleeping sim animations, they're so rare. I'd love to see more.

Thank you very much for your feedback! I've just added five new sleeping animations. They're marked as M/M/B, but the three first ones features one sim topping, one asleep sim bottoming and the third sim sleeping next to them, so they can just as easily be M/B/B if you turn off gender restrictions.

Edited by JaybeeAnimations
typos
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/25/2021 at 8:52 PM, columbia93 said:

Just an FYI, the larger dildo set won't download from fileshare as my internet security blocks it, even if I try to tell it to continue anyway. From Patreon, you need a paid membership.

I'm sorry to hear that. I think it's because Noir uses an adfly inbetween when downloading their files, for the revenue. It can get flagged by certain browsers as a virus. It can be fixed with adblock or by trying a different browser, but to make it easier for you I've attached the set here. Happy simming!

[Noir and Dark Sims 4] Sex Toy - Horse Dildo - 01.package [Noir and Dark Sims 4] Sex Toy - Horse Dildo - 02.package

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...