Hey, i'm playing with your mod, i'm liking it a lot, fits very well with my gameplay haha xD

Thank you for you effort and your work ?

Also, thanks to Valquiria for her translation, so now Brazillian community simmers who do not understand english can have a full experience (Arrasou gata).

On 9/1/2021 at 1:22 PM, QuinSims said:

Hey, i'm playing with your mod, i'm liking it a lot, fits very well with my gameplay haha xD

Thank you for you effort and your work ?

Also, thanks to Valquiria for her translation, so now Brazillian community simmers who do not understand english can have a full experience (Arrasou gata).

Thank you so much. I am glad you are enjoying it. I absolutely love your animations and can't play without them. If you ever want to collaborate, I'd be happy to. I am trying to make my own animations but it isn't pretty haha. Thanks again! 

And yes! Valquiria is amazing and did an amazing job!

On 9/3/2021 at 8:17 PM, EllaNoir said:

Thank you so much. I am glad you are enjoying it. I absolutely love your animations and can't play without them. If you ever want to collaborate, I'd be happy to. I am trying to make my own animations but it isn't pretty haha. Thanks again! 

And yes! Valquiria is amazing and did an amazing job!

I will be glad to help if i can, the animation learning process is very hard but very pleantfull too ?, there is a turbo tutorial and this thread for animators, feel free to PM me if you need help to something

Guest Someone09179
17 hours ago, Naritodes said:
Hello, how do I get the D / s ratio? I can't understand how to do it.
Thank you

If you mean relationship then you need to have a romantic relationship with a sim who has the domineering or submissive trait and then you should be able to ask for a D/s relationship

7 horas atrás, EllaNoir disse:

Hmm ... ok, vou dar uma olhada nisso. Obrigado por me avisar! Existe alguma coisa no PT BR?

Yes, You said that in the post of the mod: "Portuguese translation added by: ValquiriaLiraLima."

When I downloaded the mod this translation, it didn't appear to me.

Sorry for my English. I am using google translator to translate my text.

?

Edited by Karneyro01
Correção de texto
On 9/11/2021 at 3:15 PM, Karneyro01 said:

Yes, You said that in the post of the mod: "Portuguese translation added by: ValquiriaLiraLima."

When I downloaded the mod this translation, it didn't appear to me.

Sorry for my English. I am using google translator to translate my text.

?

That's okay. I understand you :). Are you able to find the CAS traits "Domineering" and "Submissive"??? They should be in the social category for traits in Create-a-Sim.

Hello, i've found your mod today. I really like it but i have a trouble when i want to use the socials specials interractions of your mod. each time my sims are dancing.

The special dialog does nothing and the sims dance.

I have a question about the mod too. Are you goint to creat some inspirations ? Really a good mod at this time, too bad i have this dancing bug !

I know that making mods is a lot of work. So thank you for all the work you put in this !

13 hours ago, AngeHellback said:

Hello, i've found your mod today. I really like it but i have a trouble when i want to use the socials specials interractions of your mod. each time my sims are dancing.

I have a question about the mod too. Are you goint to creat some inspirations ? Really a good mod at this time, too bad i have this dancing bug !

I know that making mods is a lot of work. So thank you for all the work you put in this !

It's not a perfect solution, but experiment a little. Some verbal interactions seem to work if both sims are dancing and more work if only one of them is, As a variation, assuming you are controlling the sub, get them to kneel before their Dom/me with MizoreYuki's 'kneel anywhere' mod. Verbal interactions seem to work. I like to think the sub would be grateful to gaze up admiringly at their dancing Dom/me in this scenario!

Here's the link to 'kneel anywhere'

(https://mizoreyukii.tumblr.com/post/635826623340527616/kneel-anywhere-this-adds-an-interaction-to-the

If EllaNoir reads this, having the Dom/me being able to command the sub to kneel would be awesome! :)

So, I've been enjoying this mod greatly, and I'd like to just give a small tip for anyone else using it. Get the "Kneel anywhere" mod!

https://mizoreyukii.tumblr.com/post/635826623340527616/kneel-anywhere-this-adds-an-interaction-to-the

You can pose the submissive, here my slightly altered version of Bella Goth, to sit by her Dominant's side while they do other things.

1736847364_09-18-21_8-26-13PM.png.bd773a81f65815e94aabb53aa0929f2e.png

They can even talk from this position... This animation is from the "Submissive"-mod and suited the kneeling position perfectly.

141509967_09-18-21_8-26-55PM.png.24053949272959e3afed2f9fd189a1df.png

Another thing you can do is use the bdsm roleplay animations. The problem with the kneeling is that they will get up after a while if you have autonomy on, but the WW-solo animations from the BDSM pack are very long, and if you have "End on climax" and the setting for no continuation outside preset order in your WW settings they will just loop since they don't have an continuation.

Bella is always there when Mortimer is writing. Let's just say she is his muse.

1271299591_09-18-21_8-32-05PM.png.c0f49b83abe31c9cc7ec279176d9d1f8.png

And after every finished book, they have a session.

1010211691_09-18-21_8-37-26PM.png.6a34a9e4aa6f487090f021a929e52c1c.png1196828665_09-18-21_8-37-58PM.png.211bef4656cf63596606bf30d9941b50.png1323040879_09-18-21_8-39-01PM.png.ba0cd182543ab3eb7dd466b869cbffba.png

I love the animations from this mod...

391382304_09-18-21_8-57-21PM.png.5c5ad389105e1264c7f6fd114f0c0a8f.png993128591_09-18-21_8-58-26PM.png.a30059768283a6b93887bbb5fb1e5b65.png

And as someone who is into this kind of stuff... Big thanks for the mod. The old submissive and Dominant traits I've been using earlier are decent, but this mod is on a whole other level.

Edit: Just one thing. If you aren't aware the "Superior" mood doesn't seem to give the same bonuses to training charisma as the regular confident, and it doesn't give the same abilities, like "Schoose with boss" and other Confident-specific interactions. Just wanted to mention it since it's the only issue I've had.

Edited by Kashked

So... I just had a literal showerthough while showering... So, as of right now I have a problem. I have set up two clubs, one for Dominants and one for submissives, with club activities set to social and sexual stuff, so I can arrange munches. But for whatever reason my mod for allowing custom traits in the required traits for the club isn't working for your traits. No biggie, it still detects the skills, so I set it to sort by skill +2 in Dom/sub respectivly. But there is my issue... Some of the sims in my world don't have a partner, and no way to raise that skill until they meet one. And being unable to participate in the clubs makes that kind of awkward, because I figured I'd use them as places for the sims to meet...

So, yeah, I can cheat them the skill. And yes, I could just make them go over to another sims house and knock and get them to meet that way. But that doesn't sit right with me... I want it to be more natural. So I guess what I'm asking is if you have considered adding an alternative way of gaining skill? Maybe limit it to level 2 or 3, but a skillbook for Dom and one for sub, or just an interaction on the computer, something like "Participate in BDSM forum online", just to get them started.

On 9/18/2021 at 1:09 AM, AngeHellback said:

I am so sorry that is happening. I will look into this!

Yes! In the future there will asperations! 

Edited by EllaNoir
On 9/18/2021 at 4:35 PM, Kashked said:

So... I just had a literal showerthough while showering... So, as of right now I have a problem. I have set up two clubs, one for Dominants and one for submissives, with club activities set to social and sexual stuff, so I can arrange munches. But for whatever reason my mod for allowing custom traits in the required traits for the club isn't working for your traits. No biggie, it still detects the skills, so I set it to sort by skill +2 in Dom/sub respectivly. But there is my issue... Some of the sims in my world don't have a partner, and no way to raise that skill until they meet one. And being unable to participate in the clubs makes that kind of awkward, because I figured I'd use them as places for the sims to meet...

So, yeah, I can cheat them the skill. And yes, I could just make them go over to another sims house and knock and get them to meet that way. But that doesn't sit right with me... I want it to be more natural. So I guess what I'm asking is if you have considered adding an alternative way of gaining skill? Maybe limit it to level 2 or 3, but a skillbook for Dom and one for sub, or just an interaction on the computer, something like "Participate in BDSM forum online", just to get them started.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention! I will try to produce a more natural attempt in the next update!

Guest Someone09179
16 hours ago, EllaNoir said:

Thank you for bringing this to my attention! I will try to produce a more natural attempt in the next update!

Hello, I was wondering if there will be a new update soon?