23 minutes ago, Loyallai said:

Hello, my English is not very good, please forgive me .

I want to ask what does your pack mean? Do I need to have all the official dlcs? Or some mods? If it is an official dlc, can you tell me which ones you have?

I believe it's official DLC that is needed, but I am not sure which ones affect FlirtyFetishes. I have everything except for Nifty Knitting, Toddler Stuff, Paranormal and My First Pet which does not narrow things down much for you.

On 7/14/2021 at 5:44 AM, aciniart said:

I don't have any official packs or DLC installed, but my sims do have high romantic relationship and the pie menu does not show up. A shame I cannot play this mod, it made me feel very excited at first. :( 

I don't know if EllaNoir can change things so this works without DLC, If not, then I expect that in time you'll know for sure which DLC is needed.  If it's Get to Work (that seemed to do the trick for Loyallai above), that's quite a good one to get anyway.

On 7/13/2021 at 1:44 PM, aciniart said:

I don't have any official packs or DLC installed, but my sims do have high romantic relationship and the pie menu does not show up. A shame I cannot play this mod, it made me feel very excited at first. :( 

I just made an update and this mod should now be base game compatible! No packs needed ;)

Thanks! I remember seeing you talking about this a while ago and i'm glad to see you not only made the mod but have kept improving it!

If you can find a way to either have the sims respond more mildly to the normal mean/mischief moodlets directly after a flirty fetish interaction, or perhaps allow the submissive half of the relationship to pursue romantic interactions even when uncomfortable or embarrassed, that would be good. I feel like the context of those interactions should not be so devastating to someone submissive, such that they want to go and sulk instead. Happy to get mocked, but nearly break up when told to clean?

I do like your little text pop-ups after interactions, those are good stuff! More of that! 
If you can get a couple of custom sentiments in there that would also be pretty neat. Something to make the relationship stand out from the other casual sex partner roles built into some of the mods.

Other than that, top shelf stuff! Look forward to the additions.

Hi @EllaNoir,

I'm having some issues with this mod since 'Cottage Living' came out...Any sim with the traits associated with this mod (Dominant and submissive) seems to have two extra versions of many of the romanitc interactions on their piecharts (three examples of each interaction).

Another problem that I've had right from the start is that only one sim seems to need one of the traits in order to to start a D/s relationship...The opposing trait seems not to be needed. 

This latter issue seems to apply to teen sims too, so an adult with one of the traits gets the option to start a D/s relationship with teens.

Edited by simhead666
16 hours ago, simhead666 said:

Hi @EllaNoir,

I'm having some issues with this mod since 'Cottage Living' came out...Any sim with the traits associated with this mod (Dominant and submissive) seems to have two extra versions of many of the romanitc interactions on their piecharts (three examples of each interaction).

Another problem that I've had right from the start is that only one sim seems to need one of the traits in order to to start a D/s relationship...The opposing trait seems not to be needed. 

This latter issue seems to apply to teen sims too, so an adult with one of the traits gets the option to start a D/s relationship with teens.

Hi @EllaNoir,

I'm seeing this as well, and removing FlirtyFetishes seems to resolve it. Thank you for all of your work. I hope you plan to continue to resolve and then add new elements, as this has been fun to use. 

Thanks!

On 7/20/2021 at 7:44 AM, Cheshcat said:

Thanks! I remember seeing you talking about this a while ago and i'm glad to see you not only made the mod but have kept improving it!

If you can find a way to either have the sims respond more mildly to the normal mean/mischief moodlets directly after a flirty fetish interaction, or perhaps allow the submissive half of the relationship to pursue romantic interactions even when uncomfortable or embarrassed, that would be good. I feel like the context of those interactions should not be so devastating to someone submissive, such that they want to go and sulk instead. Happy to get mocked, but nearly break up when told to clean?

I do like your little text pop-ups after interactions, those are good stuff! More of that! 
If you can get a couple of custom sentiments in there that would also be pretty neat. Something to make the relationship stand out from the other casual sex partner roles built into some of the mods.

Other than that, top shelf stuff! Look forward to the additions.

Absolutely! I will see about that definitely. Thanks for the input and interest!

On 7/21/2021 at 10:15 AM, galaxytwink said:

Hey!! Is this compatible with the new patch already? I haven't downloaded this mod yet but it seems pretty good! Congrats ❤️

On 7/28/2021 at 2:26 AM, Dmetal2001 said:

the Ravish with Kisses is not working right, the animation is very off.

I am working on an update that is compatible with the new pack and patch now!

On 7/28/2021 at 6:34 PM, simhead666 said:

Hi @EllaNoir,

Yes, I working on this resolve and will an update for it soon. 

It is possible, but I do not believe they will level up as Dom/me or sub without the counter trait. I will do some testing on this myself. 

As for teens, I have not made it available for teens to acquire the trait. I suppose you can with cheats and such. However, I will be sure to add a key to unlock it and better test this issue soon. 

Thanks for your interest and feedback!

On 7/28/2021 at 4:48 PM, Ozymandias_77 said:

Hello @EllaNoir,

just a quick question: what should I do if I didn't want to use the mode any longer? Should I just get rid of it or I have to edit my Sims before, like deleting the traits, the ability, and so on?

I think if you remove it, the only thing you'd need to change in your Sims is the CAS trait. It would be missing. 

17 hours ago, jhsen said:

does this work with whicked whims?

It appears I need to tweak the autonomy a bit because when they use FlirtyFetishes interactions, Sims want to ask for sex a lot. Until I fix this, you can shift click on the Sims involved, and under Wicked Whims in the pie menu, you can disable sex autonomy. 

Still experiencing the multiple interactions issue after most recent update. Removed trait from both sub and dom and re-added it, as well as created a new sim with trait and experienced the same issue. Have not tested with an entirely new save, as I'm reluctant to undo the work I've put in on my current sims, but will consider it for a later go around. Love the mod outside of this issue.

Will d/l the new version, see what happens.

@EllaNoir  New version is actually rather worse than the previous one for me...I still get three examples of most interactions, especially romantic.  Attempting to use the interactions results in uncontrollable dancing that often requires the sim to be re-set.

Think I'll go back to the older version for now.

Edited by simhead666
7 hours ago, Nilliak said:

Update: tried in new save, giving traits in CAS, both dom and sub have interaction repeats that take up most of wheel. Also completely removed mod, rebooted, saved, and re-added mod with no change to the bug.

3 hours ago, simhead666 said:

Will d/l the new version, see what happens.

@EllaNoir  New version is actually rather worse than the previous one for me...I still get three examples of most interactions, especially romantic.  Attempting to use the interactions results in uncontrollable dancing that often requires the sim to be re-set.

Think I'll go back to the older version for now.

Hey everyone! I AM SO SORRY for this inconvenience!!! ? I totally agree it is worse. The bastard worked fine for me when testing and even playing it for a bit after the update. But then it all went to hell really quickly. But I am working to resolve it now and practically pulling my hair out trying to distinguish this issue.

I have had this issue before when I was first creating it but it was easy to fix before this new patch and pack arrived. Now the simple solution no longer holds true and I'm racking my brain staring at it. So rest assured I am aware and doing all I can to get running normally again! 

Edited by EllaNoir