On 5/26/2021 at 6:03 PM, kohlteth said:

Dying for the ability to collar them, that will be so cool when in the mod, the rest is working well now I have all packs installed, although the ability to punish some other way than a slap across the face would be good, like bend them over and paddle ass or spank over knee.

I am working on a Collar Ceremony amongst other elements to take the official Master/Mistress and slave relationship to new levels! This should be available on Patreon by the end of the month if everything goes as planned. The sooner it is released on Patreon, the sooner I will release it for the public ;) I will be making custom animations soon as well. 

On 5/27/2021 at 7:42 AM, zx5724006 said:

Hello, I made this mod I localization version and share in China's web site, also comes with your name and the original web page link, because my English is very poor, translation work and it is depend on the translator, so there is no the first time to apply for your permission, so if you don't want this mod was published to the Chinese website, please tell me, I will delete my previous posts.

Because I am very interested in the BDSM part, I decided to learn the translation method of the mod at the first time I discovered it. I think your mod is really great! So if my sharing behavior offends you, I will certainly delete my sharing.

This is fine!

On 5/27/2021 at 7:42 AM, zx5724006 said:

Hello, I made this mod I localization version and share in China's web site, also comes with your name and the original web page link, because my English is very poor, translation work and it is depend on the translator, so there is no the first time to apply for your permission, so if you don't want this mod was published to the Chinese website, please tell me, I will delete my previous posts.

Because I am very interested in the BDSM part, I decided to learn the translation method of the mod at the first time I discovered it. I think your mod is really great! So if my sharing behavior offends you, I will certainly delete my sharing.

This is fine! Just make sure my work is credited with my name, EllaNoir! Thanks!

Edited by EllaNoir
On 5/27/2021 at 8:20 PM, Denvorn said:

Supported you on Patreon for months and continue to do so, and @EllaNoir this is amazing! Exactly what I was wishing for as a framework for BDSM relationships in The Sims. I cannot wait for more! My Doms, subs and I thank you!

THANK YOU! I need to hang this on my wall haha. I am so happy you are satisfied as you have been there since the beginning. You are awesome. 

On 5/28/2021 at 10:54 AM, Isolis said:

TURBODRIVER told me about your work this morning.  My wife and I are lifestylers and have wanted something like this in our sims games.  Delighted to see you working on it and looking forward to enjoying all your progress.

Awesome! What a person, that TURBODRIVER is ;). I am grateful to have you on board! Please let me know how this mod compares/contrasts to your real experiences along with anything you think would add depth to my The Sims 4 BDSM mod ! Thank you!

36 minutes ago, EllaNoir said:

THANK YOU! I need to hang this on my wall haha. I am so happy you are satisfied as you have been there since the beginning. You are awesome. 

Absolutely satisfied, thanks for the reply! I play myself and I love how inclusive this is, and I can see so much potential here. I wanted to do something like this myself but TBH I didn't have enough drive or ambition to learn how to code. But with this I might be keen on learning to make some add ons. Keep it up, I'm stoked for more.

Side note, I found a nice balance with Triplis' sorcery mod using the domination and minion skills for having subs kneeling etc, do you have plans for something like this in the future?

1 hour ago, Denvorn said:

Absolutely satisfied, thanks for the reply! I play myself and I love how inclusive this is, and I can see so much potential here. I wanted to do something like this myself but TBH I didn't have enough drive or ambition to learn how to code. But with this I might be keen on learning to make some add ons. Keep it up, I'm stoked for more.

Side note, I found a nice balance with Triplis' sorcery mod using the domination and minion skills for having subs kneeling etc, do you have plans for something like this in the future?

Omg, it is so time consuming to learn. Especially because all the learning material seems very outdated and scattered. I honestly just stared tuning files until they made sense to me haha. But it is so rewarding once you load your little .package and it works! So good luck if you decide to. I'll be happy to help if you need it :) 

Yesssss. I will be making my own animations for such things. I have a whole list/web as an outline for the future of FlirtyFetishes: BDSM!! 

I'd like to suggest being able to add these traits as reward traits instead of just as CAS traits, because of the limited CAS traits space. I realise that there is a mod to add more CAS traits, but it would still be nice to have the reward traits option without needing to download a different mod to utilise this one. It would be great if you could implement that in the future! But the mod looks great so far so thank you for your work!

On 6/5/2021 at 1:08 AM, Denvorn said:

for having subs kneeling

On that note, if I may, thanks to a community member I stumbled upon this mod:
https://mizoreyukii.tumblr.com/post/635826623340527616/kneel-anywhere-this-adds-an-interaction-to-the

the "walk here" prompt gets an additional "kneel here" action. And if the sub kneels close to their D, most social interaction can be done while kneeling.
Certainly adds some nice flavour to interactions!

Spoiler

52694029_05-26-21_12-33-56AM2.thumb.png.215d3ac7a14f0be90ee897a4633abff4.png

Edited by Ariathos92
On 6/4/2021 at 6:34 PM, EllaNoir said:

Yesssss. I will be making my own animations for such things. I have a whole list/web as an outline for the future of FlirtyFetishes: BDSM!! 

Awesome! Can't wait! 

2 hours ago, Ariathos92 said:

On that note, if I may, thanks to a community member I stumbled upon this mod:
https://mizoreyukii.tumblr.com/post/635826623340527616/kneel-anywhere-this-adds-an-interaction-to-the

the "walk here" prompt gets an additional "kneel here" action. And if the sub kneels close to their D, most social interaction can be done while kneeling.
Certainly adds some nice flavour to interactions!

Hide contents

52694029_05-26-21_12-33-56AM2.thumb.png.215d3ac7a14f0be90ee897a4633abff4.png

This, 100% this! Thank you! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/7/2021 at 4:50 AM, ekdma said:

I really excited in this mod. But I have some problems. My sims said yes to D/S relationships but i cant find FlirtyFetishes pie menu. Is there something that i missed?

Same here. if you manage to solve it please share how! 

Some of you having problems may not have all the Sims packs you needed installed. I don't know which packs are essential. For me, the issue was that I didn't have a high enough romantic relationship between the sims. Once I did, the option to start a D/s relationship appeared in the romance menu. When the other sims accepts that offer, you should get a separate flirty fetishes menu (so won't be under the romance menu).

10 hours ago, Vlahurg1 said:

你們中的一些人可能沒有安裝您需要的所有模擬人生包。我不知道哪些包是必不可少的。對我來說,問題是我在模擬人生之間沒有足夠高的浪漫關係。一旦我這樣做了,開始一段D / s關係的選項出現在浪漫菜單中。當其他模擬市民接受該報價時,您應該會得到一個單獨的性感戀物癖菜單(所以不會在浪漫菜單下)。

Hello, my English is not very good, please forgive me .

I want to ask what does your pack mean? Do I need to have all the official dlcs? Or some mods? If it is an official dlc, can you tell me which ones you have?

1 hour ago, Loyallai said:

Hello, my English is not very good, please forgive me .

I want to ask what does your pack mean? Do I need to have all the official dlcs? Or some mods? If it is an official dlc, can you tell me which ones you have?

The creator of the mod has all of the official dlcs if I'm remembering correctly but this should work with the base game I think, you just might be missing some icons for speech bubbles when sims are talking with the mod interactions

I hope this helps

38 minutes ago, The_Countess said:

如果我沒記錯的話,mod 的創建者擁有所有官方 dlc,但這應該適用於我認為的基礎遊戲,當模擬人生與 mod 交互時,您可能會丟失一些氣泡圖標

我希望這有幫助

Hello, thank you for your answers, so you mean this is a mod conflict and has nothing to do with the official dlc?

I used wickedwhims , Basemental Drugs , Wicked Perversions and some animation mods supported by wickedwhims.

Will this conflict?

5 minutes ago, Loyallai said:

Hello, thank you for your answers, so you mean this is a mod conflict and has nothing to do with the official dlc?

I used wickedwhims , Basemental Drugs , Wicked Perversions and some animation mods supported by wickedwhims.

Will this conflict?

It works with those, but it also works without them.

1 hour ago, Wynter1975 said:

它適用於,但它也適用於那些沒有它們。

Yes, the game can be opened after the installation is complete.

I also successfully established D/S relationships, but the problem is that I don’t see the FlirtyFetishes pie menu.

Edited by Loyallai