33 minutes ago, Mynote said:

i tried replacing the file with the one you provided, but it didn't work. when the scene started the torturer drew his whip, struck me once, and then sheathed it and continued to have this blank stare for a while. then he said something about a warmup, then some more seconds of him standing there expressionless, then he says he'll get in trouble if he causes any lasting damage. it's probably some mod conflict on my end.
also, yes, i have fuz ro doh installed. as i said, the problem isn't dialogue, it's whipping.

Lack of Fuz-Roh-Doh, would have caused timing issues within the script, that's why i asked.

Do you have anything installed that messes with combat related animations?

3 hours ago, NicoleDragoness said:

"BUGthesda" hits again!  ;)

Found the Issue. The Genius who did the crime related dialogues for the Guards made an copy-paste error and forgot to remove the Gender condition on the Line for serious crimes.

Fixed it.

3 hours ago, NicoleDragoness said:

Btw, did you consider the two "strange" jails in Skyrim?  Cidhna Mine in Markarth and The Chill in Winterhold. Expecially the first one that involves an entire quest?

The Game doesn't consider those two as actual Prisons. Integrating them would require changes to vanilla stuff, which would result in compatibility issues with mods that have prison outcomes.

I just tested it and only encountered bugs^^
Broke out of the cell (front door), was knocked down and then woke up in the "Ragdoll" state (but could walk, just looked very funny) in the auction room.
Next try: I lay down in bed, then at some point the torturer came and I should go to the poles. However, the animation of "Go to Bed" was still activated, which had probably disturbed this process, which had the consequence that I could run around freely and nothing happened.
And the light restraints are not displayed to me.

Oh and there is one more thing: The MCM could use a translation.txt. I had translated it via ESP Translator, but if you change the tab terms, the MCM menus remain empty...

1 hour ago, GerdWagner said:

auction room.

auction room?

"Go to Bed"

Is listed as incompatible for a reason

And the light restraints are not displayed to me.

wont appear if your bounty is below the petty crime threshhold.

The MCM could use a translation

As stated earlier, there is no point in making translations before the actual content is finished

55 minutes ago, NicoleDragoness said:

This should not mean we have to unistall it, right? It should be enough to disable it (feature available) when in jail and before using a bed/cot.

Yes.

Making a compatibility patch to avoid the issue altogether isn't difficult here, but this will be adressed another time.

On 5/19/2021 at 11:06 AM, stillnofunnylogin said:

It sounds like your mod only runs scripts (or quests or anything, really) after the PC has been arrested, is that correct? I'm trying another prison mod (bet you can guess which one), and it's firing onUpdate scripts in the middle of a sexlab scene.

My setup is always dangerously script heavy, and I just updated to Zaz 8 (to try your permament crosses mod, actually) , so a lightweight prison mod sounds good to me.

Thanks

Mostly.

It also runs a small Refresh Function on Detained NPC`s (if present) when you Enter a prison (3 Lines only), But as long as you stay outside of prisons, PA wont execute any scripts.

Ran a few test runs on version 0.6 with EFF this time, and while none of the EFF followers are detained alongside the player, they at least don't actually teleport into jail, there's even no need to actually tell them to wait manually, they just don't follow to jail at all.

I'm just assuming this is normal behavior so far, and no actual EFF integration is expected as of version 0.6. But at least it's good behavior in so far as follower's don't just appear fully armed and ready for combat in jail.

Also noticed one of my follower's dual wielding correctly, which is a thing NFF appears to have had no support for, so that's good too. Glad to find a solution to that.

On 5/18/2021 at 12:46 AM, Nessa said:

Alrighty, just did several tests in each of the various holds supported. Worked like a charm every time! I especially like the method used for the cuffs. So simple!!! :cool: Guards managed to chase my character through several mod added areas (Skyrim Sewers and Skyrim Underground) and everything actually ran smoothly with no issues every test. (This may be a first for Skyrim.)

Also really like the NPC detention part. Another thing to make Skyrim not so dead!

The only thing I can come up with would be some of the grammar. It's slightly divorced from the setting at times. But that's a nitpick and the only one I can even come up with! Definitely in the lineup from now on!

Reveal hidden contents

Whoops! Forgot to mention I'm on SE! Helps to know WHICH Skyrim! ?

Hello Nessa!

So nice to see you here with interest to SKYRIM.

Your beautiful ayöeid-ruin textures/set soon will be available with a huge and customized building-kit in SKYRIM, too.

Oh, and PAMA: I will install this after I am ready with ZAP 9.

?

This working perfectly for me. I particularly like the whipping animations in which the PC is reacting rather than remaining immobile as with other mods. Even when the whipping sequence was interrupted by a rape mod the scene ended in the normal blackout. I did notice that not much time passes during incarceration, but that means that my PC doesn't die of hunger! Thanks for a great mod!

6 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

Hmm, i would have imagined something more extensive like combat Gameplay Overhaul. But pca is the next best thing.

Try disabling it and see if that works. (don't forget to re-run FNIS afterwards.)

nope. didn't work. at this point i'm past the point of caring about the problem tbh, since im not getting stuck in the scene and the rest of the mod works pretty well, so no need to worry about this anymore. im sure there are other people with more serious problems that need solving. in any case, thanks for the help, i'll make sure to report any further issues with the mod

21 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

auction room?

Simple Slavery

Is listed as incompatible for a reason

I must have overlooked that. But seems only the animation break the script.

wont appear if your bounty is below the petty crime threshhold.

According to the inventory, I had them on. Also, my running speed was slowed down. Maybe not compatible with BHUNP?

As stated earlier, there is no point in making translations before the actual content is finished

I like to start early before I get overwhelmed by all the many content :D

But well, for now I left the problematic terms untouched.

On 5/20/2021 at 6:54 PM, Pamatronic said:

Detecting Framework managed NPC´s isn't a problem. As someone already pointed out, this can be done by checking the currentfollowerfaction. All known Follower frameworks use it.

The problem start after that. Since i cannot dismiss those follwers. i have to work around their features while they are imprisoned.

Results are as follows.

NFF:

No, just No. Uses some weird inventory fuckery which prevents me from keeping them naked. teleport function (even when disabled in MCM) keeps ripping them out of their shackles (or out of existence entirely). When u use more than one follower. all the one which are not shackled will just try barging into your cell.

Wasted about 6 hours trying to make it work. Cutting my losses now and mark it as incompatible.

EFF:

Went surprisingly well after some initial struggles. Inventory behavior is actually more convenient than the vanilla one.  invisibility on player sneak is a bit irritating, but this can be disabled. So i optimized PA to work with this one.

AFT:

Didnt try it. But considering it hasnt been updated in 8 years, I think its save to assume it as obsolete.

UFO:

HaHaHahaaaa

iAFT is a 'newer' version of AFT (even newer than than EFF) and seems to work just fine - well, it has for the last 5 years  :P

Do you want to give that a try as well, please?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71689?tab=description

Just as an aside, for all the DD and POP haters out there, did any of them ever try to play with, or even remember, the original PO etc? ? 

And although @Inte wasn't a great fan of DDs, he got his head down and has made a really decent fist of getting POP/DDequip/SUM polished, working coherently, and is still improving them almost monthly.  They're a bit like Defeat.  Overall, they work pretty well, just as long as you know what you're doing with them and like all mods, can adjust for whatever limitations they are going to have    

A cut down, basic, version won't do any harm, tho', and there's always going to be an audience for each of the different prison experiences on offer

On 5/22/2021 at 1:18 AM, GerdWagner said:

Broke out of the cell (front door), was knocked down and then woke up in the "Ragdoll" state (but could walk, just looked very funny) in the auction room.

You mean you got knocked down and IMMEDIATELY after that woke up in the auction room? you didn't get the "Hogtied" event?

12 hours ago, GerdWagner said:

According to the inventory, I had them on. Also, my running speed was slowed down. Maybe not compatible with BHUNP?

Interesting ?. the prison cuffs are just a carbon copy of the "zbfCuffsRope01" from Zap. A faulty zap installation would therefore be by first guess.

23 hours ago, GretaVonHochfels said:

I need some help: I have correctly installed the mod but whenever I say that I want to go to prison, the "wait, i know you!" dialogue start again and again. I can't got to prison. Any help is greatly appreciated! ❤️

This is a Vanilla issue. There are However multiple solutions.

1: Be male     (not joking here, this bug only occurs for female pc´s)

2: Use the console to adjust your bounty to something below 100

3: There is a fix for this floating around on this site. its called "Wait....I know you"

4: (recommended) just wait for PA 0.7  I´ve included a fix for that. Will be up today or tomorrow.

5 hours ago, weixz880422 said:

what a great job! i have a question for PA mod ,which is that could you add DDe to the PA mod in the scene of release player in the future like the gift for release in the POP mod?

I´ve answered your question on the corresponding Patreon post.

Dont want to make public promises about DD content.