17 hours ago, Maddac said:

in nether you can turn off the teleport option, that fixes the issue

not really. takes a few seconds longer, but they will still appear next to you after a few seconds.

Nether doesn't use a wait package when the player gets jailed. so they will always make their way to the player at some point.

On the bright side, i found a way to dismiss the LAST follower from the stack. which means it should work fine if you only use one.

14 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

not really. takes a few seconds longer, but they will still appear next to you after a few seconds.

Nether doesn't use a wait package when the player gets jailed. so they will always make their way to the player at some point.

On the bright side, i found a way to dismiss the LAST follower from the stack. which means it should work fine if you only use one.

hmmm, so do any of the follower mods use a wait package when PC is in jail? i used to use AFT, never liked EFF

1 minute ago, Maddac said:

hmmm, so do any of the follower mods use a wait package when PC is in jail? i used to use AFT, never liked EFF

I don't think any really do, but just remembering to tell your followers to wait via the follower framework's menu of choice when you're getting arrested does the trick, NFF and EFF allow for that sort of thing. AFT has an option of only managing through NPC dialogue, which would probably not be possible as you're talking to the guards, but I think AFT still has a menu you can bring through a hotkey, but it's been a long time since I've run AFT.

One NFF follower does seem to interact with this mod if they're listed on the vanilla mod slot, I suspect at least one EFF follower will also do the same but I've yet had time to try it out.

On 5/19/2021 at 3:46 AM, Pamatronic said:

To intrusive.

This would require the user to install a tattoo removal mod, which would just bloat the entire mod.

if someone wants adds tattoos on incarceration, they can just use the Vanilla prison event as trigger. they don't need me for that.

In my opinion, if this mod is considered as a modular prison experience architecture, it will be a good idea design it as a very light-weight core and provides event or hook reference so that others may add anything they hope to happen during the imprisonment, for example, during arrest there are sex scene and bribe scene available, after arresting there are sent for trial or kill on scene available, and various outcomes of trial, various things during the intake and everyday in the prison as well as the the release. It is something I thought before and I am glad to see a mod that very close to my idea realised by you.

10 hours ago, Maddac said:

hmmm, so do any of the follower mods use a wait package when PC is in jail?

Yes, EFF does in fact do this.

Just like the vanilla follower system, they will wait at the release marker outside the prison.

Using more than one followers will make escapes a bit easy though, since your private army will instantly come to your aid when you reach the cell with said release marker.

On 5/19/2021 at 9:03 AM, N.Gamma said:

ok if you want to make the translation yourself and publish it, then that's ok for me.

Then the translation I have already done is only for myself.
And as for learning English, I see it like this, many people, myself included, prefer their native language.

Even if I know English quite well, I prefer it when all subtitles are in German and not only those of the main game.

Interesting, hadn't seen it from that perspective. Personally, I feel that German translations (especially Dubs) in video games and weeb media are almost always horribly done.

At least in the online world, English feels much more natural to me. But to each their own I guess.

Besides that, its a bit early to make a translation yet. I´ve already replaced more than one messages, and they likely wont be the last. It would be better to wait for the full release.

12 hours ago, executaball said:

Will you add possible player execution events, utilizing your deadly furniture / gallows ?

Might be for bounty over a threshold or as part of the punishment module?

Will be the main focus for the first Expansion Pack.

12 hours ago, ttpt said:

I don't think any really do, but just remembering to tell your followers to wait via the follower framework's menu of choice when you're getting arrested does the trick, NFF and EFF allow for that sort of thing. AFT has an option of only managing through NPC dialogue, which would probably not be possible as you're talking to the guards, but I think AFT still has a menu you can bring through a hotkey, but it's been a long time since I've run AFT.

One NFF follower does seem to interact with this mod if they're listed on the vanilla mod slot, I suspect at least one EFF follower will also do the same but I've yet had time to try it out.

Detecting Framework managed NPC´s isn't a problem. As someone already pointed out, this can be done by checking the currentfollowerfaction. All known Follower frameworks use it.

The problem start after that. Since i cannot dismiss those follwers. i have to work around their features while they are imprisoned.

Results are as follows.

NFF:

No, just No. Uses some weird inventory fuckery which prevents me from keeping them naked. teleport function (even when disabled in MCM) keeps ripping them out of their shackles (or out of existence entirely). When u use more than one follower. all the one which are not shackled will just try barging into your cell.

Wasted about 6 hours trying to make it work. Cutting my losses now and mark it as incompatible.

EFF:

Went surprisingly well after some initial struggles. Inventory behavior is actually more convenient than the vanilla one.  invisibility on player sneak is a bit irritating, but this can be disabled. So i optimized PA to work with this one.

AFT:

Didnt try it. But considering it hasnt been updated in 8 years, I think its save to assume it as obsolete.

UFO:

HaHaHahaaaa

It seems the guard dialogs from https://www.loverslab.com/topic/165849-pbs-devious-guards/ are completely gone (when i have bounty?). Also as soon as i started with this mod i only get "Wait i know you..." from guards. It seemed to be when bounty is really low, possibly under 100. However there are dialogs from guards when bounty is 0, including DCL solicitation and escape overhaul offers to remove chastity belts from female guards.

5 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

Detecting Framework managed NPC´s isn't a problem. As someone already pointed out, this can be done by checking the currentfollowerfaction. All known Follower frameworks use it.

The problem start after that. Since i cannot dismiss those follwers. i have to work around their features while they are imprisoned.

Results are as follows.

NFF:

No, just No. Uses some weird inventory fuckery which prevents me from keeping them naked. teleport function (even when disabled in MCM) keeps ripping them out of their shackles (or out of existence entirely). When u use more than one follower. all the one which are not shackled will just try barging into your cell.

Wasted about 6 hours trying to make it work. Cutting my losses now and mark it as incompatible.

EFF:

Went surprisingly well after some initial struggles. Inventory behavior is actually more convenient than the vanilla one.  invisibility on player sneak is a bit irritating, but this can be disabled. So i optimized PA to work with this one.

AFT:

Didnt try it. But considering it hasnt been updated in 8 years, I think its save to assume it as obsolete.

UFO:

HaHaHahaaaa

I'd say EFF has always been the most compatible follower framework, around, so if PA works with multiple EFF followers I'll probably switch back to EFF.

NFF may have more features than EFF, but I barely even touch them, sometimes simplicity is best whether we're talking about follower mods or prison mods.

7 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

So i optimized PA to work with this one.

...and honestly, if you're trying to keep PA smaller, without bloat...this is the way. If someone wants NFF or some other support, they can and should write a module...as that support falls outside the core scope of PA.

I honestly wish more mods would do this. Do one or two things, or stick to a core function and do it well. That should be the primary policy here. No need to ass it all up with trying to support elevendy billion other things.

Strictly speaking, anything that's not about the core function of PA...should probably be a module. My guess is, if you write up some implementation docs...you could save time by just pointing to it, and saying "hey, why don't you add a mod for it" when someone asks if you can support X or Y mod better.

Cheers.

13 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

Results are as follows.

NFF:

EFF:

AFT:

UFO:

HaHaHahaaaa

going to give EFF a go again, been a long time since i used it

So . . . new game with this mod, PC is level 5, first time attempting a jailbreak, and as the guards are raining arrows, I get multiple messages "Solitude guard is too powerful for pamaPA_Prevent aggression." The guards are level 200 for some reason. No idea which mod did this. 

I am changing the magnitude of "pamaPA_PreventAgressionEffect"  from 99 to 2000 to see if this change rectifies the pacification failure. Yes, much better.

Is magnitude 99 the max for the Creation Kit, or can you crank that setting up? Would cranking it up have a negative effect on normally leveled guards?

Thanks

found a small issue with the whipping scene. after the pc goes to the two poles and assumes position, the torturer draws the whip and then either only hits once, or he sheathes it instantly. then he says some dialogue and then the scene ends.

3 hours ago, stillnofunnylogin said:

So . . . new game with this mod, PC is level 5, first time attempting a jailbreak, and as the guards are raining arrows, I get multiple messages "Solitude guard is too powerful for pamaPA_Prevent aggression." The guards are level 200 for some reason. No idea which mod did this. 

I am changing the magnitude of "pamaPA_PreventAgressionEffect"  from 99 to 2000 to see if this change rectifies the pacification failure. Yes, much better.

Is magnitude 99 the max for the Creation Kit, or can you crank that setting up? Would cranking it up have a negative effect on normally leveled guards?

Thanks

Thats just something i wasn't aware of. Fixed it.

Thank you for your input :)

18 hours ago, Zaflis said:

It seems the guard dialogs from https://www.loverslab.com/topic/165849-pbs-devious-guards/ are completely gone (when i have bounty?). Also as soon as i started with this mod i only get "Wait i know you..." from guards. It seemed to be when bounty is really low, possibly under 100. However there are dialogs from guards when bounty is 0, including DCL solicitation and escape overhaul offers to remove chastity belts from female guards.

(Edited After investigtion)

This seems to be unrelated to PA.

This problem occurs if the players crimegold is higher than 100. Happened to me without PA installed.

Not sure if that's a Vanilla issue or if its caused by some other mod.

(For Funsies)

You can modify you crimegold in whiterun with this console command

Player.SetCrimeGold 100 000267EA

(green being the amount of crimegold)

you can try this if you want.

EDIT 2:

Its a vanilla issue.

Problem with dialogue conditions. attempting a fix...

3 hours ago, Mynote said:

found a small issue with the whipping scene. after the pc goes to the two poles and assumes position, the torturer draws the whip and then either only hits once, or he sheathes it instantly. then he says some dialogue and then the scene ends.

Try this:

pamaPA_SF_WhippingScene.pex

replace file in Data/scripts

or in the corresponding mod staging folder.

EDIT:

Do you have "Fuz-Ro_Doh silent voice" installed?

2 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

Its a vanilla issue.

Problem with dialogue conditions. attempting a fix...

"BUGthesda" hits again!  ;)

Btw, did you consider the two "strange" jails in Skyrim?  Cidhna Mine in Markarth and The Chill in Winterhold. Expecially the first one that involves an entire quest?

3 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

Try this:

pamaPA_SF_WhippingScene.pex 3.98 kB · 1 download

replace file in Data/scripts

or in the corresponding mod staging folder.

EDIT:

Do you have "Fuz-Ro_Doh silent voice" installed?

i tried replacing the file with the one you provided, but it didn't work. when the scene started the torturer drew his whip, struck me once, and then sheathed it and continued to have this blank stare for a while. then he said something about a warmup, then some more seconds of him standing there expressionless, then he says he'll get in trouble if he causes any lasting damage. it's probably some mod conflict on my end.
also, yes, i have fuz ro doh installed. as i said, the problem isn't dialogue, it's whipping.