IGNORED

Companion Margarete Lena V5 plus English Patch

Companion Margarete Lena V5 plus English Patch

View File

Adds companion Margaret to Lena, who has lost her memory. You must help your inseparable companion find it. This plot includes 58 quests (with a good scenario), and a couple of surprises. Margaret Lena can change specializations, has an extensive wardrobe and is just a funny companion. The girlfriend management system is quite friendly, in general, I recommend it to everyone, despite all the shortcomings of the mod. The adventure begins with the Archmage's Quarters at the University.

Requirements: Oblivion v. 1.2.0416; OBSE; HGEC

Thanks: Takirell for corrections, Sipmpy Red for support. peterkris

How is it confusing, you can use the English  .esp on any version,  Chinese,  russian...etc. The other files are just resource. You could install evy race over it is up too you. The orginal thread on these site had 2 voice resource patches... it's still just resource. I just haven't gotten to uploading it yet. It's a old mod, so you could look for it. 

19 hours ago, sunhawken said:

How is it confusing, you can use the English  .esp on any version,  Chinese,  russian...etc. The other files are just resource. You could install evy race over it is up too you. The orginal thread on these site had 2 voice resource patches... it's still just resource. I just haven't gotten to uploading it yet. It's a old mod, so you could look for it. 

Ok well don't see where it says they just resource or if they 2 different versions or if you can/should use some the extra stuff or if can use on either version or anything...  

But again just mainly because I found it odd Chinese is 1.03GB for seemingly all the main stuff (not the voices and horse files that are separated ie guess just resources) while assumingly Russian? (doesn't say it is and files in English) is only 750mb.

I don't see a way of knowing the significance of the differences?

It seems like maybe Chinese version just added their own maybe unofficial/optional things like to beautify added npcs and armor and hopefully just them (no compatible issues)?

Or could be Russians just have older version potentially even missing out on more then looks?

->

Only thing I can understand easily, is that Chinese apparently adds music, otherwise no idea what like Soya exactly is other then something to do with hair I guess (again assuming that means maybe changing a characters hair?), while the Russians just added the omod conversion set-up and otherwise just has less stuff).

?Thanks for reply, will likely just give it a try in near future using the Chinese version (just main folder and not touching resources).

If can, can you please tell me if I am right/wrong on my assumption that Chinese simply changes the added armors/npcs and otherwise is same thing and should be non-issue. (and also adds music).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I've tried both versions. The Russian version (with russian esp) is radically different from the Chinese version, most notably Lena's look herself. It also has less features than the Chinese version, I think. It's also in russian font (Cyrilic). If you put an English patch over it, it will summon the Chinese ver with English dialogues and whatsoever, though there's still some leftovers in Cyrilic, so long as the resource is there, but as mentioned before, it has less features. So just install the Chinese ver altogether from the beginning.
Still... Why does my Lena (chinese ver) looked different from the demonstration video in the chinese streaming site though? I noticed that her skin is lighter, has better face shape, and maybe it doesn't feature the mismatching body texture too? If anybody has a remedy to this, please let me know.

• 1 month later...

The eng patch is broken. I don't see faces and the body parts.

After a look with CSE, the race entries in eng version are pointing to directory AIR.

In original language it points to directory marglena.

There is only directory marglena in the archive.