Is this based off of Age of Conan's assassin female lead character? 

age-of-conan-keaira-565x423.jpg

Additionally: Age of Conan's character is named Keaira.... Soooooooooo i'm going to go ahead and answer my own question here with a bit "You betcha!"

Since nobody else wanted to answer me, lol.

Will discuss this with Krista ASAP. Gotta go offline now, but I will be back Sunday.

@Krista

No harm intended with this mod. It's more of a promotion to your good work. I hope you don't take offense. To be honest, between the work I was doing I didn't really know where to find you within a few minutes. Very busy times for me right now.

I hope you will consider giving permission. I respect your work deeply and don't wish to have any problems with you. I know some people say you took other people's work, but I know that even converting from DAZ to Skyrim + your textures takes a lot of time. Thanks for that.

Все кто просят у меня разрешение на адаптацию, я выдвигаю не сложные требования:

1. На данный момент - пожалуйста удалить эту адаптацию, поскольку она требует доработки.

2. Я не разрешаю вырезать часть мода, а этот мод в себе содержит 2 комплекта (Кейры и Феникса).

В вашей адаптации я вижу только один. надо дополнить вторым.

3. Качество адаптации не должно уступать оригинальному моду - надо все править, поскольку много проблем:

af5cdd137869t.jpg 4068869526e1t.jpgc9fcf9138cbft.jpg

4. У каждого реплейсера свой скин. Соответственно вам надо создать новый скин для UNP и не использовать от LB, поскольку он не подходит.

5. Все мои комплекты поддерживают морфинг, по этому и ваша адаптация должна его поддерживать.

6. При оформлении публикации, пожалуйста добавлять линк на страницу оригинального мода (мой блог).

И впредь... прежде чем выкладывать - пожалуйста спрашивать разрешение, во избежание проблем.

P.S.

Everyone who asked me for permission to adapt, I am putting forward is not complicated requirements:

1. At the moment - please delete this adaptation, because it needs some work.
2. I do not allow cut part of fashion, but this mod in itself contains 2 sets (Keaira and Phoenix).
In your adaptation I see only one. must be supplemented by the second.
3. Quality adjustment is not required to give an original fashion - everything must rule as a lot of problems:
4. Each repleysera your skin. Accordingly, you need to create a new skin for the UNP and use of LB, because it does not fit.
5. All my kits support the morphing on this and your adaptation should support him.
6. When making a publication, please add a link to the page of the original mod (my blog).

And in the future ... before you upload - please ask permission in order to avoid problems.

P.P.S.
если кому не сложно - переведите по человечески на английский, чтоб человеку были понятны требования.

Alright, I'll remove this again, krista. However, I won't reupload it later either since I won't convert the other outfit as well. I made this in september 2012 when Lady Keaira was just this, and I am far too busy to do new conversions.

I don't quite understand point 4 and 5, but if I understand correctly you're saying I didn't adapt the shape of your outfit to UNP? Well, I did. It took me ages back then to fit it properly to the UNP shape. As for morphing, this has weight slider support, so I don't see what the problem is.

To moderator/admin:  Could you please remove this file from the downloads section for me? Cheers.

Alright, I'll remove this again, krista. However, I won't reupload it later either since I won't convert the other outfit as well. I made this in september 2012 when Lady Keaira was just this, and I am far too busy to do new conversions.

I don't quite understand point 4 and 5, but if I understand correctly you're saying I didn't adapt the shape of your outfit to UNP? Well, I did. It took me ages back then to fit it properly to the UNP shape. As for morphing, this has weight slider support, so I don't see what the problem is.

Проблема показана на скриншотах.

Качество адаптации не должна уступать оригинальному моду. Это одно из условий.

Я не запрещаю адаптировать. Только прошу, чтобы было это сделано качественно.

P.S.

The problem is shown in the screenshots.
Quality adaptation must not yield to the original mods. This is one of the conditions.

I don't forbid to adapt. I only ask to do it qualitatively.
  • 2 weeks later...

qualitatively? permission to mod a stolen idea and modded mod? In Krista's mod there is no legal disclaimer that a user has to acknowledge and agree to before installing or modifying. I say put it back up Seren. Krista has no legal footing and has worn out her welcome in this community. Be it as it may you have my full support.

qualitatively? permission to mod a stolen idea and modded mod? In Krista's mod there is no legal disclaimer that a user has to acknowledge and agree to before installing or modifying. I say put it back up Seren. Krista has no legal footing and has worn out her welcome in this community. Be it as it may you have my full support.

i like the chinese people, you now why they do this http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/27399197.html   ;)

all here suposed made armor/jewels ect or daz/rendo packs, she only changed some textures, and or models, but they are still stolen property's from the original makers

she can't put any claim on them

Actually, it is a Japanese website, the .jp is a dead giveaway, but yay for alternative sources, google is wonderful. :P

• 3 weeks later...

im guessing this is why krista got banned from the nexus servers? cause someone wanted to convert her armors to another body, and she didn't like it? i mean, i understand she put alot of work, and it came from her, but putting a legal binding on something that isn't real, is just plain stupid imho. legal binding = copyright. like i said before, she would of at least have to expect this would happen, when she posts mods on her website.

im guessing this is why krista got banned from the nexus servers? cause someone wanted to convert her armors to another body, and she didn't like it? i mean, i understand she put alot of work, and it came from her, but putting a legal binding on something that isn't real, is just plain stupid imho. legal binding = copyright. like i said before, she would of at least have to expect this would happen, when she posts mods on her website.

Naw, she was banned from Nexus for uploading others work as her own. She uses a lot of the Daz models for example. What I truly hate is how much of a hypocrite she is. She converts others work on a fairly regular basis and releases it but throws the mightiest shitfit if someone does the same to hers. She is truly the worst kind of diva.

Guys, let's stop talking about other forum members.  The matter was between them and has been resolved.  It is not the concern of anyone else.

Pointing out flaws in others isn't productive.  We all have our own foibles.  I just happen to have more than most which is why I am superior to all lesser mortals....... :P

I am however being serious about ceasing the trash talk.  It doesn't help anyone.

Thanks,

Greg

If you really want this armor as I did google it. It found it after 2 minutes. And if this post is against the rules I just want to say that it's stupid to hook people with a good pic and then say can't have it and if the argument is that the modder put work into this yeah I get it but this is the internet if you want it just for yourself don't upload it in the first palce since people have a different taste and someoen will sure change a thing or 2 about your mod.

Seren -

Been using this armor since the day you uploaded it. It's perfect. It's clean, there's no clipping, fits my UNP char like a well-made glove. Great job. I don't know what Krista was so worked up about- It looks great, even close up. Wish there were more of the LB armors available in UNP. Thanks for the hard work!

*Buys you a tall glass of nord ale*

I'm sure someone has it uploaded somewhere for the people who didn't get it in time. I can't/won't upload it to the public anymore.

Seren -

Been using this armor since the day you uploaded it. It's perfect. It's clean, there's no clipping, fits my UNP char like a well-made glove. Great job. I don't know what Krista was so worked up about- It looks great, even close up. Wish there were more of the LB armors available in UNP. Thanks for the hard work!

*Buys you a tall glass of nord ale*

Thanks KingBabaloo! I know the ropes around the upper arm can clip a little, but it has never bothered me. With my current knowledge of Blender I could fix it in an instant, but as I said I'm satisfied with this.

Cheers!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

people need to get a grip, its a video game, if you made something for it, share it. who cares? whats the downside of it? you make people happy?

If people werent so assinine about 'permissions' the modding communities could progress at a much more rapid pace.  I say if someone puts something on the internet to share with everyone that makes it public domain.  Because legally, aslong as they weren't making any money off of it, and you arent making any profit or gain off of it, IT IS LEGAL for you to do whatever the fuck you want with it.

Putting a 'do not use without permission/credit' note in a .zip file does not make anything against the rules (or legally binding in any way shape or form, trust me, I'm an articling law student), it was done in the early modding days of the titles of yesteryear so that people got their credit for their work. 

If credit/thanks is being given, be grateful for that and stfu because theres probably close to a million people using it on 3DM forums who dont care about permission or credit or can even read english.