Khlas Sex Animations and custom contents for The Sims 4

2 hours ago, urieldover said:

Amazing animation mod! thank you so much for this ?

thanks it means a lot.

28 minutes ago, Super anal fucker meiko said:

Even though you have some blender knowledge in advance, it's amazing to you to complete a few animations in a month?

I like the deep throat of this animation the best!

Actually I did learn how to use blender prooperly in one month aswell and still learning how to use it. For example, I know how to use constraints since a few days so there will be no weird hands movements anymore for the future animations (hopefully), even if the weird hands issue are only noticeable with the "old" animations.  I said properly because it's true that I already used blender a few years ago to make poses or trying to make animations, you can see this on another site but it's not looking good in my opinion.

By deepthroat I guess you mean the chair "cockworship" animation? I really liked to work with this one and while doing it, I had so much ideas so I added details and more stages with transition. I will release the others stages when it's finished, but there is not much to do, I just need to animate a climax stage but I never did that yet even if I already now how it will be.

Thank you for your message I really appreciate it

On 4/20/2021 at 9:13 AM, vince222 said:

Where can I get those jeans u used, I love them

the open trousers are from Noir, unfortunately she/he never released them publicly for some reasons. To be fair, I verified just now if it's available for everyone to download, but it's not,

and I made an animation especially with those jeans (exclusively for muscular man top with unrealistic penis size) :

820350845_TS4_x642021-04-2123-43-58.png.f38847ea744a32b9671a70c33e454fe9.png

suck.gif.d657f55b0e2fc8905c514687a726eb9a.gif

I'm stuck now since I wanted to release this animation but the hand will look a bit weird without the appropriate jeans. 

I will release it anyway but next time I will verify the CC I use for my animations to see if it's free and can be shared with my package (with credit ofc). Or I will just make my own. Maybe the ones from E404P that are completely free will suit this animation anyway so there's that

In any case, this animation was more a test to see where are the boundaries of penis size, I prefer to animate with the other model that can be seen in my others gifs preview

On 4/22/2021 at 1:14 AM, khyan69 said:

the open trousers are from Noir, unfortunately she/he never released them publicly for some reasons. To be fair, I verified just now if it's available for everyone to download, but it's not,

and I made an animation especially with those jeans (exclusively for muscular man top with unrealistic penis size) :

820350845_TS4_x642021-04-2123-43-58.png.f38847ea744a32b9671a70c33e454fe9.png

suck.gif.d657f55b0e2fc8905c514687a726eb9a.gif

I'm stuck now since I wanted to release this animation but the hand will look a bit weird without the appropriate jeans. 

I will release it anyway but next time I will verify the CC I use for my animations to see if it's free and can be shared with my package (with credit ofc). Or I will just make my own. Maybe the ones from E404P that are completely free will suit this animation anyway so there's that

In any case, this animation was more a test to see where are the boundaries of penis size, I prefer to animate with the other model that can be seen in my others gifs preview

Thanks for answering me. Anyway u did a great work, I really liked it and I hope to see more of it. :)

1 hour ago, vince222 said:

Thanks for answering me. Anyway u did a great work, I really liked it and I hope to see more of it. :)

more are coming! I will release the one tested on patron here soon after I finish adding the sounds to them (the doggy already had them tho). Also new animations has been made like the one above and others I’m working on. I’m actually working with the cum mesh for the first time and I try to make it the more fluid as possible, so it takes times. (And because I’m still learning things while working on them)

Update :

Added 3 new animations to the public :
- Gay Hard Doggy Pound Stage 1 (FLOOR, ANAL)

Spoiler

giphy.gif

- Cockworship stage 2 & 3 (CHAIR, ORAL)
tips : Increase your sounds volume for the stage 2.

Spoiler

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Added 5 Animations to Patreon for testing :

- Wanking Alone Stage 1, 2 and Climax (FLOOR, HANDJOB)

Spoiler

giphy.gif

- Sucking a bodybuilder huge cock (FLOOR, ORAL)

- Gay Hard Doggy Pound Stage 2 (FLOOR, ANAL)

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Enjoy

13 hours ago, PikaPixoxo said:

Where can I download the penis? 

9 hours ago, Rokit6 said:

+1, where we can find that penis? @khyan69

i know that it’s probably boring to read but everything you want is on my first post. ?

« Special thanks to turbodriver for the framework, Greynaja to fix some dumb issues, simdulgence for the penis mesh used in my animations and Azmodan for the addtionnal bones to the EA rig. »

also if you want the same looking in size, it’s on the first post. You need S4communitylibrary & custom sliders framework (or you can now also only download the sliders provided by @hokusai26, then you don’t even need S4CL).

brutal facefuck

Spoiler

GIFcwbtstg2.gif.3919cac7d52bd968d81eeef2ca2db29d.gif

there is a softer version though (the stage 2)

I'm not dead, im working on an oral animation pack. Already done a bunch of animations but need to add them in the game and all.

you can see some wip in a LGBT discord server from the VP site if you want. Or even on my patreon if you want to support my work.

Also I need help to make an object working in the game. I made this animation :

Spoiler

squattttt.gif.66d90e558164db4c5073cc6c25e201fd.gif

Spoiler

SQUATEE.gif.48e45a945dbde2e187103fc737af5786.gif

It's for a future project. But I need some help to make the object so S4studio recognize the weight paint of the bone object. If someone skilled with S4studio weight painting can help me, pls send me a MP. Thanks.

Edited by Khlas
On 5/7/2021 at 6:23 PM, khyan69 said:

It's for a future project. But I need some help to make the object so S4studio recognize the weight paint of the bone object. If someone skilled with S4studio weight painting can help me, pls send me a MP. Thanks.

actually I fixed it, it works fine now.

UPDATE (10.05.2021) :

Added 5 Animations to the public :

No news animations for testing on patreon yet. (soon)

On 5/10/2021 at 5:07 PM, khyan69 said:

UPDATE (10.05.2021) :

Added 5 Animations to the public :

No news animations for testing on patreon yet. (soon)

Added 7 animations as early access on patreon for testing :

CW/Oraljob pack

-Barbell squat (SFW animation)

-Oraljob on bed say cheese (ORAL, DOUBLE BED)

-Facefuck on bathtub (ORAL, BATHTUB) stg 1, 2 & 3

-Fucking your roomate buddy ORAL (ORAL, BUNK_BED)

-Fucking on bed session Sleeping (TEASING, DOUBLE BED)

previews on the last gifs of the download page, will be released free after they are fixed

giphy.gif

• Khlas changed the title to Khlas Sex Animations and custom contents for The Sims 4 Update 05.10.2021