Khlas Sex Animations and custom contents for The Sims 4

1 hour ago, gray harper 2 said:

Hi, When I download the mod, it doesn't do anything, is it because its a .rar? isn't it supposed to be a .package? how do I make it work?

You need to extract all files in .rar into your mod folder. (Document\Electronic Art\The Sims 4\Mods)

4 hours ago, ggkatty said:

i will like to ask what penis did you use for your animation i would really like to know??

You can find the answer on the download site.

7 hours ago, Khlas said:

now im finished with uni stuff so I can go back to animating and trying things (rigging objects, weight painting and all)

Congrats! I'll be looking forward to see want are you going to do next ?

7 hours ago, Jeleme45 said:

You can find the answer on the download site.

Thanks for your animations!  I know you keep pointing people back to your original post for penis instructions, but are there any more detailed instructions than the following?

"Each animations has been designed with the top male having a big penis. I recommend to download body project slider from Hokusai26 on LL so you can change the size of the penis to fit perfectly my animation. I'll add the settings later if you are interested."

I'm unfamiliar with Hokusai26's sliders and when I search, I'm not sure which of these posts is the correct download.  I tried downloading Noir and Dark Sims' Futanari penis but it conflicts with body hair (there is a black stripe on all the penises).  I'm trying to figure out how to have body hair options AND penis size options the way you do.

I know it's annoying when people keep asking the same question but we're not as familiar with all the modifications as you are, so I apologize.  Any help would be greatly, greatly appreciated.  Thanks again!! ?

41 minutes ago, mjw2185 said:

Thanks for your animations!  I know you keep pointing people back to your original post for penis instructions, but are there any more detailed instructions than the following?

"Each animations has been designed with the top male having a big penis. I recommend to download body project slider from Hokusai26 on LL so you can change the size of the penis to fit perfectly my animation. I'll add the settings later if you are interested."

I'm unfamiliar with Hokusai26's sliders and when I search, I'm not sure which of these posts is the correct download.  I tried downloading Noir and Dark Sims' Futanari penis but it conflicts with body hair (there is a black stripe on all the penises).  I'm trying to figure out how to have body hair options AND penis size options the way you do.

I know it's annoying when people keep asking the same question but we're not as familiar with all the modifications as you are, so I apologize.  Any help would be greatly, greatly appreciated.  Thanks again!! ?

hum I wasn’t the one answering? Well lol. I’ll take those words anyway and thanks!

there was a mod that were more accurate but I can’t support it anymore sorry. For the sliders, you can download Hokusai26 body slider project part 2, you will find a mod for penises sliders there. Then you can change the size directly using CAS as a slider, from the knees.

For the texture, Khyan Ralhim use modified textures by me so you will not find them. You can download Lummia’s body hair new version that is compatible with simdulgence’s penises real gens.

use realgens large penises versions (any) and change the size, or just use the XL version, it will fits the animations.

Edited by Khlas
4 hours ago, jwidanka2006 said:

No support issues, just wanted to say I love the animations. I cannot wait for your next releases, I know they will be just as brilliant. Thank you!

thank you so much. 

1 hour ago, parzysty said:

@Khlas

You listed what sliders to use but could you also list the exact values for sliders that you use? I tried setting it to 100% but it felt like it was too big and I can't get it right...

Which model do you use?

If you use simdulgence, 75 or 80 for large realgens. Shapes similar to the top sim I use in my animations is 50. Only the normal slider. 

XL realgens without sliders will work too, it will be just with less girth.

Edited by Khlas
On 6/8/2021 at 9:02 AM, LoversRoo said:

Best Animations ive seen! Glad they dont loop either i really been looking for simple animations to replace woo hoo . Thankyou mate

Thanks ?

On 6/5/2021 at 9:44 AM, Khlas said:

hum I wasn’t the one answering? Well lol. I’ll take those words anyway and thanks!

Whoops, sorry!  I don't know how that happened but I did mean to direct my comments towards you. :)

Thank you for providing the additional information.  I also figured out that the body hair I had from Luumia was causing the black stripe on the penises.  I'm going to see if I can get by without using it but it's a shame because it was some of the best and most realistic.

19 hours ago, mjw2185 said:

Whoops, sorry!  I don't know how that happened but I did mean to direct my comments towards you. :)

Thank you for providing the additional information.  I also figured out that the body hair I had from Luumia was causing the black stripe on the penises.  I'm going to see if I can get by without using it but it's a shame because it was some of the best and most realistic.

I thought the lummia's body hair new version was compatible with them but maybe I'm wrong.

wip

giphy.gif

19 hours ago, RagnoRagno said:
  Hide contents

Never have I wanted to describe an animation as mouth-watering until today.
This looks amazing!

even if I don’t know which animation you are referring to, thank you so much. ?

UPDATE  (06.16.2021) :

Added 5 animations 

- Trhoatfuck stg 1, 2 and climax FLOOR (Install and equip the bulge mesh for the stage 1)

- Fucking your roomate buddy rough fuck stage 2 BUNKBED

- Stage 2 Oral DOUBLE BED Fucking session on bed

giphy.gif

Edited by Khlas
  • Khlas changed the title to Khlas Sex Animations and custom contents for The Sims 4 (Update 06.16.2021)
8 minutes ago, ryanmayfair said:

Hi @Khlas, thank you for the excellent gay animations, they've been sorely needed!  However, I have to ask: what bulge mesh are you referring to?

Hello @ryanmayfair thank you.

The bulge mesh is on the archive. Use it on your sim as sleepwear, the animation will change it to sleepwear automatically. If you have more than one sleepwear you can change it manually in the pie menu (WW pie menu, change outfits)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by Khlas

2 hours ago, Khlas said:

The bulge mesh is on the archive. Use it on your sim as sleepwear, the animation will change it to sleepwear automatically. If you have more than one sleepwear you can change it manually in the pie menu (WW pie menu, change outfits)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah , I see - thanks for answering!  :)

2 hours ago, Khlas said:

I'm sorry to ask this but what archive are you talking about?

1 hour ago, BinkuChase said:

Sweet update, my friend. Keep the gay animations coming! ?

Thank you. I’m working on it.

28 minutes ago, ryanmayfair said:

Ah , I see - thanks for answering!  :)

No problem. Do not hesitate if you have any issues.

4 minutes ago, penqxin said:

I'm sorry to ask this but what archive are you talking about?

the archive is the .rar file you can download on my download page with my animations, the barbell object and the bulge mesh.

On 5/24/2021 at 4:58 AM, Khlas said:

Thank you, it means a lot. Unfortunately I always start new animations before finishing the others so I have a lot to finish now

Thanks! ?

Here just an animation I did with a bulge mesh, it was just a try but I think it could interest some, I don't think there is any animation like this until now 

Hide contents

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Thanks for making this much needed animation. where i can find , download and install bulge mesh ? does this animation works between only two males or i can use it with male and female as well ? waiting for more animations with this buldge mesh.

10 minutes ago, thyash70 said:

Thanks for making this much needed animation. where i can find , download and install bulge mesh ? does this animation works between only two males or i can use it with male and female as well ? waiting for more animations with this buldge mesh.

Hello. The mesh is included in the archive where there are my animations and the objects used by them. As stated earlier, you have to equip it in CAS as sleepwear, the animation will change your male into sleepwear automatically. 

My animations are made for M/M but you can use for every genders you want (M/F, F/F…) You may activate « anything goes » in the settings of wickedwhims from its pie menu.

I have one animation using it in mind where the top is lying on bed and the bottom is playing with his bulge as teasing.

Edited by Khlas