Khlas Sex Animations and custom contents for The Sims 4

I'll answers a bit more to you all because im busy, but please if you have issue with my animations (if some aren't showing up) let me know here with more details, like the one that is not showing, your WW version, etc. As seen in the gif they are working on my game but I can't let people not having them on their game so I have to know if it's a common problem or not.

Also thanks for your support and your kind feedback, I appreciate it. Do not hesitate to share some suggestions even if I have already some animations to finish and ideas it's always welcome.

16 hours ago, Khlas said:

Sure. I've seen it a few ways as well. If you wanted to make it a progression, it could probably start like this, where the guy in the front and back high five each other.

OOH it's actually already been done! you just have to turn off that gender settings to enable f animations on m :)

this one is on the bed and the guy in the mid is sucking the other and giving a handjob to the other guy (im sorry i cant find the animator :/)

Spoiler

f.png.b8d7de260f45816165a1070d406458c2.pngb.png.5f1904df6de52aee7768697e3fcf64e7.png

16 minutes ago, Lawrenium said:

OOH it's actually already been done! you just have to turn off that gender settings to enable f animations on m :)

this one is on the bed and the guy in the mid is sucking the other and giving a handjob to the other guy (im sorry i cant find the animator :/)

Hide contents

f.png.b8d7de260f45816165a1070d406458c2.pngb.png.5f1904df6de52aee7768697e3fcf64e7.png

Oooh. I haven't seen that one before. If you figure out the animator, let me know :)

I know there was an animation posted that showed a M/M/F Eiffel Tower, but I couldn't get it to come up as a choice, even after I switched my Sims to default gender. I'm pretty sure I'm just doing something wrong, so I'll just keep playing around in the game until I figure it out.

Just wanted to give some short feedback to your animations. I REALLY like your barbell squat animation - it looks really great. And I really appreciate the facial expressions - I know how much work it is ;) For me I think the cock of the top needs to be way too big. I use Simdulgence Realgens penis and your blowjob animations just work with the XXL version... I know that it is not possible to fit for all penis sizes - just wanted to give you the feedback that I think the dick needs to be too large.

Apart from this - I really like your animations... and I do not really have a problem to give my sims a bigger cock ? And I am really looking forward to see more working out animations from you!!!

One thing which did not work is the "Oraljob on bed Say cheese" - neither on single nor on double bed. I chose two guys but your animation was not shown

Edited by KyleWoohoo
48 minutes ago, KyleWoohoo said:

One thing which did not work is the "Oraljob on bed Say cheese" - neither on single nor on double bed. I chose two guys but your animation was not shown

I also noticed that, It's included in patreon version but not LLS version. I have told him about that and maybe he will fix that in the future.

2 hours ago, KyleWoohoo said:

Just wanted to give some short feedback to your animations. I REALLY like your barbell squat animation - it looks really great. And I really appreciate the facial expressions - I know how much work it is ;) For me I think the cock of the top needs to be way too big. I use Simdulgence Realgens penis and your blowjob animations just work with the XXL version... I know that it is not possible to fit for all penis sizes - just wanted to give you the feedback that I think the dick needs to be too large.

Apart from this - I really like your animations... and I do not really have a problem to give my sims a bigger cock ? And I am really looking forward to see more working out animations from you!!!

Thank you for those words. I appreciate it.

I fixed the issue, it was a problem with the clips used in my package, it was an old version of the animations clips so the XML wasn't fitting.

About penises sizes, you indeed need big penis to suit the animation better, but keep in mind that the "sucking bodybuilder huge cock" animation is for really huge size and it was just a test, someone wanted it to be shared so I shared it anyway.

It's true that maybe it's a bit too big? Well, my sim is well endowed so it should explain it. As I stated in a earlier comment, I could change it, but it seems that people want animations for big sizes so I keep doing it like this. it's way harder to animate big sizes because you have to avoid clipping and all, but I can always do some animations for normal/small sizes.

Also I am working on a climax animation, but I add a lof of details to the animation so it takes times, and I still need to add cum. 

FFTB.gif.a4becc36f82c0c408b445a34033b6326.gif

Oh and a kissing animation too.

gaykiss.gif.c382e88aa958618c4002a6c60119d6ea.gif

I changed the tongue movement so it looks a bit more natural, not like this gif. Yes it's close to what I have on my avi, but it's not the same animation, the avi gif is just a shorter looping version. I plan to make this animation around 30 seconds of lenght so it's a lot of works since the tongue, lips, hands, bodies and all have to be animated.

Im trying to up the quality of my animation but in exchange it needs more time and patience.

Edited by Khlas

@Khlas I think you're doing awesome. I'm glad that someone is making M/M focused animations. For the most part, I keep the WW penis defaults because I have issues with some of the others ones not playing well with some of the CC body hair that I have on my Sims. So if that means that the animation looks a little off for my Sim, I just view from a different angle to enjoy lol

10 minutes ago, SimBuddha said:

@Khlas I think you're doing awesome. I'm glad that someone is making M/M focused animations. For the most part, I keep the WW penis defaults because I have issues with some of the others ones not playing well with some of the CC body hair that I have on my Sims. So if that means that the animation looks a little off for my Sim, I just view from a different angle to enjoy lol

Thank you so much! 

Did you hear about penis sliders? You can download a mod called S4CL and custom sliders framework on the sims 4 nexus site. I think you also need a mod to make it appears from a pie menu. with it you can change the size of every penises mesh you use.

or you can just try the body sliders part 2 from Hokusai on LL, it has penises sliders. 

Edited by Khlas

@Khlas oh man... the cock in your gif just a few posts above is REALLY BIG ? don't struggle too much with my feedback about the cock size - when I use the XXL sizes it is fitting into the mouth of the blowing guy ? 

Ah yes... your response just remembers me of something I also really like... you have an animation with two guys wanking on the floor together. They kiss while wanking and this is a awesome one! I like how you created the kissing - this is really hot! Please bring us more of these animations! Some other creators also included some kissing but I found no animation yet which was as good as yours! ?

12 minutes ago, Khlas said:

Thank you so much! 

Did you hear about penis sliders? You can download a mod called S4CL and custom sliders framework on the sims 4 nexus site. I think you also need a mod to make it appears from a pie menu. with it you can change the size of every penises mesh you use.

or you can just try the body sliders part 2 from Hokusai on LL, it has penises sliders. 

Yup, but I've pretty much avoided slider mods so far. I'm still fairly novice at the game and have just stuck with simple CC mods and the like. I want to eventually learn to make machinimas and when I do, then I might experiment with sliders for my Sims. But for now, since it's just me enjoying having my sims hook-up, the default stuff is good enough haha

1 hour ago, parzysty said:

Is there anything new on Patreon? Or is it the same download as here now?

Hello, it's the same as patreon. I will release new animations on patreon tonight or this week end ?

Usually when I release the pack from patreon to the public, new animations are coming soon for patrons as early access for testing/gives feedback. Patreon is only for support, early access etc. I release the pack for the public when I consider nothing is wrong with the animations so it's ready to be released. The patreon version was as early access since the 05/15/2021 so I think it's fine to release it publicly. Also patrons influencer vote for specific theme, for example this month it was oral, and I have another oraljob animation with stages and a climax to release, with others non related to that theme. 

I will eventually add a four tier on patreon to accept commissions. I did not expect to have that much support for my animations so I have no words to express my sentiment about it, but thank you a lot.

Some animations are already done but I prefer to release everything as a pack instead of release it one by one, unless people prefer to get it one by one?

I made a .excel file to make the add sounds to the animations process less time consuming, sometimes I spend 2 hours to add sounds for only one animation.

Edited by Khlas

Added 5 animations for testing on patreon :

- Throatfuck floor stg 1, 2, climax ;

- Fucking your roommate buddy Rough fuck Bunkbed stg 2 ;

- Fucking session on bed Oral doublebed stg 2.

Fuckingsessiononbedstg2.gif.88976285e7e0d1c4c0ff0f80ff0265df.gif

On 5/27/2021 at 7:59 AM, SimBuddha said:

Oooh. I haven't seen that one before. If you figure out the animator, let me know :)

I know there was an animation posted that showed a M/M/F Eiffel Tower, but I couldn't get it to come up as a choice, even after I switched my Sims to default gender. I'm pretty sure I'm just doing something wrong, so I'll just keep playing around in the game until I figure it out.

Anarcis has a M+M+B animation simply called Eiffel Tower. That one can be used as long as two of the participants is male regardless of the gender of the third party. 

41 minutes ago, FauxFurry said:

Anarcis has a M+M+B animation simply called Eiffel Tower. That one can be used as long as two of the participants is male regardless of the gender of the third party. 

Well, I’ll do one for MMM only and different.

24 minutes ago, RUASim21 said:

Your animations look crazy good! I'm downloading now for a future teen sim I'm playing with in a legacy now. 

Thank you. If you need help or have issue let me know.

Your gay animations are very spot on my friend. Esp. the oral and anal animations. No large/thick penis clipping issues, even on skinny frames for the bottom, so far. I use Noir's penis models. I do have a father-son couple (one's a stereotypical thick thug and a skinny muscle twink.) who are based of my dinosaur hybrids I made.

Hope you do more gay animations in the future! ? Seriously... gay animations are.. not getting much attention.

17 minutes ago, BinkuChase said:

Your gay animations are very spot on my friend. Esp. the oral and anal animations. No large/thick penis clipping issues, even on skinny frames for the bottom, so far. I use Noir's penis models. I do have a father-son couple (one's a stereotypical thick thug and a skinny muscle twink.) who are based of my dinosaur hybrids I made.

Hope you do more gay animations in the future! ? Seriously... gay animations are.. not getting much attention.

thanks for those words, I appreciate it.

yes, I try to avoid the clipping issue and it’s why I use a skinny model bottom for animations. (In fact, I have three models and I try to make the animation suitable for them for more compatibility).

My animations are only gay and it’s not going to change, ever. So don’t worry for the future.

Khlas, I think you'd do justice to this type of animation as well. Could you do a riding animation where they're holding hands while going at it? I hope that description is clear enough, don't know any good reference pics to what I'm referring to. Maybe potentially some kissing as well if you want to change up the sequence a bit. Intimate stuff like that to me is the best.

If you need me to elaborate on anything, don't hesitate to ask.

Edited by Jathom95
On 6/3/2021 at 10:24 AM, BellumDei said:

I like what you did with the kissing anim, and I think you would do justice to this:

Reveal hidden contents

kissing_jo.gif.50cc16c099fdfb82fde8f05ba2ae6da0.gifkissing_jo_.gif.e1935b9fcd9b2dd89713b5ecabe56f76.gif

YES ! This looks hard but I can try the challenge, I think I can do it

On 6/3/2021 at 5:15 PM, Jathom95 said:

Khlas, I think you'd do justice to this type of animation as well. Could you do a riding animation where they're holding hands while going at it? I hope that description is clear enough, don't know any good reference pics to what I'm referring to. Maybe potentially some kissing as well if you want to change up the sequence a bit. Intimate stuff like that to me is the best.

If you need me to elaborate on anything, don't hesitate to ask.

I see what you mean but there is a lot of positions when holding hands, do you mean a cowboy animation or something lile that? 

Wip anim I made while having uni stuff (exams), probably why I wasn't as active but now im finished with uni stuff so I can go back to animating and trying things (rigging objects, weight painting and all)

AssBounceTestanimation.gif.7d9f9ccd1642ef292b9c6586cb6743d8.gifassjigglegt.gif.ab8130e874a436dcb6a7f5adff616199.gif

Bottom sim is by @Jeleme45

Edited by Khlas
On 6/4/2021 at 6:43 PM, Khlas said:

I see what you mean but there is a lot of positions when holding hands, do you mean a cowboy animation or something lile that? 

Yes exactly. What I'm referring to is just a more intimate cowboy. I can never find a good pic of this, but basically it would be your typical cowboy position except the top and bottom are holding hands while going at it.

Edited by Jathom95