Khlas Sex Animations and custom contents for The Sims 4

43 minutes ago, True AI said:

I like your animation style, but it appears all male Sims will have to have large penises for your animations to appear correctly, is that right? I'm guessing, if not, they will appear to not even be touching?

Thank you for your answer.

I will pretend that you're only talking about the "new animations", since I'm not satisfied with the "old animations" anyway.

One animation need a really big size to work correctly, but I will not do it anymore because it's too large. (it's the sucking bodybuilder huge cock animation, it was more a test animation anyway)

Others animations need big penises yes, like the cockworship on chair, or else there will be room for the bottom's mouth and it will be like you stated. To fix it, you can change the position of the actor with WW or use a penis slider. It's possible to make it appear like my gif if you have the right penis size. 

Animation with big penises are harder to do, If it's really an issue I can make the animations for smaller penises, maybe some Top sucking the bottom animations since my bottom model is smaller. but tbh I don't have that much feedback for my animations so I just continue to do it with those sizes. I have to make the choice between clipping or not touching mouth and it really depends of the penises size you use.

46 minutes ago, Php13 said:

Thanks for these animations, it's really great to have a creator dedicated to MM.

Do you accept animation suggestions? By that I mean, a link with a suggested scene

I do not accept commissions yet BUT suggestions are always welcome, if it gives me idea or an interest you can be sure it will be available as animation, you can share it here or via PM. Have to be males only tho.

Also, I have a list of things "on table" that is uncommon/fetishes animations that are asked a lot (there is a lot on the table, this is just the uncommon ones) :

Armpit sniffing
Bulge play with animated bulge mesh

Watersport (not everyone cup of tea but I will make it with a blowjob scene and with/without the pee effect)

Gay Threesome

So you don't need to ask me those unless you have a scene/video that can gives me more inspiration or if it's specific, like you seems to have

I accept simmers that send me their bottom males too if they want their sims being featured in my animations previews, making them make some times so it increases the time I'm doing animations if people share them to me, even if I change them a bit. Top is always the same, or maybe the one from my avi gif, so the penises sizes will not change that much unless people want smaller sizes (or bigger ones) as I already mentionned earlier in a reply

32 minutes ago, Php13 said:

The first one I like it, I need a platform mesh for the barbell tho, or else I can skip the part where the bottom replace the barbell on the platform, I can already use the barbellobject I made
treadmill is already on the game have to figure out how to activate the effect of the treadmill tho, but it looks interesting

your last two videos are great, I will add some for an animation im doing (fucking session on bed) since there is a lot of stages. The frog position I guess is at 10:04? I see a tricky part is for the bed movement but I think it looks fun to do. I'll definitely do it because I like the movement a lot and the switch of taking control between the bottom and the top.

However ill probably skip the transitions between stages so it can play as a loop unless people prefer with transitions

I think your second video will probably have some uses sooner than the other one since it fits the theme I'm going to work with (fucking session on a bed), but sometimes I work with more than one theme depending of the inspiration I have so it can be the contrary

22 hours ago, Php13 said:

I forgot to mention it earlier since you do SFW animations too, could you consider doing more exercise animations?

Stretching, push-ups, sit-ups are already getting boring in the game. We need more dedicated exercise animations. Thighs, glutes, biceps, triceps, etc. Squats for example or even variations like they do in CrossFit or home exercises.

Read OP post for more information about this.

22 hours ago, Php13 said:

For the bed scene, you took the main point of it, the exchange of control between them. If I knew how to make animations, I would put all the positions of this scene in the game. 

Challenge accepted.

Also I made a better rig for specific animations, so animations will probably be more high quality than before.

Like this one where I remade the animation from my avi gif as a doggy one. Bottom is not from me tho it's from @StevenLogan with little modifications

goddy4.gif.8f9e59e87b79ff582a45f68ba8a8a1cb.gif

This will be a threesome animation, did not animate the third actor yet and the penis from the bottom

EDIT :

threesome4test.gif.05b053c86eeefc9d82deeff82cce80b7.gifthreesometest2.gif.1ae1bae2f0f3767c2c1b1aed526bdd7e.gif

Also working on a throat bulge Rig, did not have the time to look at it atm but it will do something like this, good for deepthroat/facefuck anims :

animatedthroatbulge.gif.218268ac2c14d6eae0889ddc19afc149.gif

So happy you are making more MM animations- we need these! I prefer to just use the Simdulgence penis sizes, it seems like a hassle to download sliders etc. I don't need or really want a huge cock in my animations- I just need more variety for MM in my game. Thanks for your work!

Wip from @Php13 suggestion, this will have some transitions it's just the beginning, needs some hands and feet animation tho.

Spoiler

WIP

fuckingsessionbedfrog.gif.633b84c5f800565cd216ca71b0c01cb3.gif

Spoiler

Edit : (added a bit more movement to the bottom)

frog2.gif.31b6507e5dba2974e61daab05e6d2c6f.gif

EDIT2 : Added a lot of movement (feet, hands, fingers, top body...) also changed the bed so it fits the earlier stages (I like sharing my WIP, and maybe I am a bit too passionate with animating, sorry for all those edits lol)

frog5.gif.3a961f7ecdc6d62753069d574dff4852.gif

On 5/22/2021 at 3:33 PM, Php13 said:

The animation was incredible, I'm happy to have suggested the bed scene. Certainly better and better animations are coming. Your dedication to improving is visible. Keep showing WIP, it's interesting to see the process, don't be sorry for that.

Thank you, it means a lot. Unfortunately I always start new animations before finishing the others so I have a lot to finish now

On 5/22/2021 at 9:10 PM, AllRosenrot said:

Dude, you do a really amazing job, both with your Sims and your animations!

Thanks! ?

Here just an animation I did with a bulge mesh, it was just a try but I think it could interest some, I don't think there is any animation like this until now 

Spoiler

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Hi there, these animations look great! Thanks so much for sharing them. 

One problem though -- I've downloaded/extracted/placed the files as I normally would, but they don't seem to be showing up in the game. Am I missing something, or is anyone else having this problem?

6 hours ago, ktr0n said:

Hi there, these animations look great! Thanks so much for sharing them. 

One problem though -- I've downloaded/extracted/placed the files as I normally would, but they don't seem to be showing up in the game. Am I missing something, or is anyone else having this problem?

did you install wickedwhims?

did you install wickedwhims?

Yes, I've had WW for a while now and have had no issues downloading animations before. I'm obviously doing something wrong but I have no idea what! I've downloaded your files, extracted them, and placed them in my mods folder just as I've done in the past...but for whatever reason when I go to find them in-game, they don't show up anywhere. 

5 hours ago, ktr0n said:

Yes, I've had WW for a while now and have had no issues downloading animations before. I'm obviously doing something wrong but I have no idea what! I've downloaded your files, extracted them, and placed them in my mods folder just as I've done in the past...but for whatever reason when I go to find them in-game, they don't show up anywhere. 

You should have a notification that inform you "X Khyan Leikas animations has been installed". I just tested it in my game and it works for me :/

Also they are all tagged as M/M only, so if you don't find them you have to activate the animations for everyone (M/F, F/F, etc) on the wickedwhims menu, unless you use two males to perform them.

You should have a notification that inform you "X Khyan Leikas animations has been installed". I just tested it in my game and it works for me :/

Also they are all tagged as M/M only, so if you don't find them you have to activate the animations for everyone (M/F, F/F, etc) on the wickedwhims menu, unless you use two males to perform them.

I'm pretty sure I saw a notification telling me as much, but I'll look again and see if maybe there is something in my settings preventing me from seeing them. Will report back!

18 hours ago, ktr0n said:

I'm pretty sure I saw a notification telling me as much, but I'll look again and see if maybe there is something in my settings preventing me from seeing them. Will report back!

Did you fix your issue?

7 hours ago, Khlas said:

Did you fix your issue?

Strangely, no! Your animations are listed in my WW notification, but I can't seem to find them anywhere. I haven't messed with my settings, and I can see other M/M animations, but not yours. I'm totally baffled here, no idea what the problem could be. Guess I'll keep tinkering to see if I can figure it out and let you know if I find the solution.

Added 7 animations on public (it's the pack that were available early on patreon) :

-Barbell squat (SFW animation), you need to install the barbellobject from my package or it will not work. Available on floor, teasing.

-Oraljob on bed "say cheese" (selfie blowjob) (ORAL, DOUBLE BED)

-Facefuck on bathtub (ORAL, BATHTUB) stg 1, 2 & 3

-Fucking your roomate buddy ORAL (ORAL, BUNK_BED)

-Fucking on bed session Sleeping (TEASING, DOUBLE BED)

THE OLD ANIMATIONS ARE NOW BEING SEPARATED FROM THE NORMAL PACKAGE. I think the quality of the animations changed between those two kind of animations so if you want to still have them you have to install BOTH PACKAGE.

New animations for testing on patreon soon.

Enjoy.

untitled.thumb.png.c799670bbb0b93bd4d6181758fad817b.png

• Khlas changed the title to UPDATE 05/26/2021 Khlas Sex Animations and custom contents for The Sims 4
9 hours ago, Khlas said:

Added 7 animations on public (it's the pack that were available early on patreon) :

-Barbell squat (SFW animation), you need to install the barbellobject from my package or it will not work. Available on floor, teasing.

-Oraljob on bed "say cheese" (selfie blowjob) (ORAL, DOUBLE BED)

-Facefuck on bathtub (ORAL, BATHTUB) stg 1, 2 & 3

-Fucking your roomate buddy ORAL (ORAL, BUNK_BED)

-Fucking on bed session Sleeping (TEASING, DOUBLE BED)

THE OLD ANIMATIONS ARE NOW BEING SEPARATED FROM THE NORMAL PACKAGE. I think the quality of the animations changed between those two kind of animations so if you want to still have them you have to install BOTH PACKAGE.

New animations for testing on patreon soon.

Enjoy.

untitled.thumb.png.c799670bbb0b93bd4d6181758fad817b.png

Just wanted to say that I tried out your animations the other day and I love them! Thank you for making M/M focused animations! I can't wait to try these ones out later.

I did want to share an idea or two with you for a positions that could be awesome. The first one is an Eifel Tower between three guys. I know another animator has done this, but it might be M/F/M because I can't seem to get it to work or appear with my guys when they're having a threesome.

The other position idea would be something like this, but for two guys obviously:

1093835978_PhotoMay2612951PM.png.a47f90bc243a092d676a05c45cf5e879.png

16 minutes ago, SimBuddha said:

Just wanted to say that I tried out your animations the other day and I love them! Thank you for making M/M focused animations! I can't wait to try these ones out later.

I did want to share an idea or two with you for a positions that could be awesome. The first one is an Eifel Tower between three guys. I know another animator has done this, but it might be M/F/M because I can't seem to get it to work or appear with my guys when they're having a threesome.

The other position idea would be something like this, but for two guys obviously:

1093835978_PhotoMay2612951PM.png.a47f90bc243a092d676a05c45cf5e879.png

hello, thanks for your suggestion. Do you have a representation of the eiffel tower position? With only men ofc. I saw some different version of what this could be so I'm not sure.

19 minutes ago, Khlas said:

hello, thanks for your suggestion. Do you have a representation of the eiffel tower position? With only men ofc. I saw some different version of what this could be so I'm not sure.

Sure. I've seen it a few ways as well. If you wanted to make it a progression, it could probably start like this, where the guy in the front and back high five each other.

Spoiler

517866299_PhotoMay2621019PM.gif.9aa4c8397d4be6d3b507bac702e55348.gif

Then it could shift where they each are only holding one hand over the guy in the middle.

Spoiler

137328734_PhotoMay2620911PM.jpg.acc572cceed3fa726747f5c536b81b5d.jpg

Before they finally have two hands.

Spoiler

100755101_PhotoMay2620922PM.jpg.67b5c12a4bc5b4d37134d4cdbee2d2b9.jpg

But if you choose to only use one, I think the last one is the most common form for that position.

1 hour ago, SimBuddha said:

Sure. I've seen it a few ways as well. If you wanted to make it a progression, it could probably start like this, where the guy in the front and back high five each other.

Reveal hidden contents

517866299_PhotoMay2621019PM.gif.9aa4c8397d4be6d3b507bac702e55348.gif

Then it could shift where they each are only holding one hand over the guy in the middle.

Reveal hidden contents

137328734_PhotoMay2620911PM.jpg.acc572cceed3fa726747f5c536b81b5d.jpg

Before they finally have two hands.

Reveal hidden contents

100755101_PhotoMay2620922PM.jpg.67b5c12a4bc5b4d37134d4cdbee2d2b9.jpg

But if you choose to only use one, I think the last one is the most common form for that position.

thank you, it's what I thought so I wasn't wrong lol but wasn't sure.