IGNORED

Sex Screenshots - Post your ingame adventures here!

On 3/31/2021 at 8:18 AM, Shadd Ashborn said:

After a loong time decided to return to experimenting with animations (I still have a dream to completely overhaul sexout animations to make it playable and not crying because of what I see when sex begins lol). Still refining D_ManXX2 rig here and there to make it more useful and actually trying to learn to do it good.

I don't fully like result, but only way to get better and reach that komotor level is practice, ugh.

blendertruenormals_sCn2iMdUVi.png.b295cc84fea8b0f09b9fb772ba0a2a68.png

GIFs

Hide contents

ezgif-3-02bfe40de63c.gif.d2c5251f2cd060f85b41ec2bf6edf172.gif

ezgif-3-db6b88dae48e.gif.ff06bcc10936a1160bce5807cdaa814b.gif

Most likely it will fuck up ingame because synchronisation always breaks in NV, but anyway.

P.S. nevermind headless top, lol, I didnt finish adjusting models yet.

2.49b? damn what a fossil

don't tell me that it's impossible to make animations with modern blender :scream:

2 hours ago, malistaticy said:

2.49b? damn what a fossil

don't tell me that it's impossible to make animations with modern blender :scream:

Nope, for now 2.49 is only way to ,ake proper animations as 2.82+, despite having .kf export, doesnt seem to properly do it.

Though I cannot understand what purpose of stating it in this topic at all. And also 2.49 is not so bad if you have brains and patience to explore it's capabilities.

On 8/6/2021 at 2:51 PM, Shadd Ashborn said:

Nope, for now 2.49 is only way to ,ake proper animations as 2.82+, despite having .kf export, doesnt seem to properly do it.

Though I cannot understand what purpose of stating it in this topic at all. And also 2.49 is not so bad if you have brains and patience to explore it's capabilities.

sorry, i sounded rude, i hope it doesnt sound like i was trashing you

your animations are very good :)

• 2 weeks later...