Sex Screenshots - Post your ingame adventures here!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

First human on human scratch-made animation (sooo much easier than creature ones!). Synchronisation totally srews ingame so there is clipping. >_> As far as I know it's engine glitch associated with FPS variations, eh.

WildRevolvingAnaconda-size_restricted.gi

• 2 weeks later...

image.jpeg.7b532525a3d9a1f13d039693d8cfa5ef.jpeg

Kira: Liara i have to talk with you about “asari pregnancy”.
Liara: Why?
K: Look at my belly dear.
L: Ahhh… Sorry about that?
K: Sorry? No, now you can fight aganst the Legion and NCR. And how did you do that too me?
L: Maybe some Fallout, or Human mutation or…
K: I glad not to be a male now.
L: By the goddes. (whisper) No more savior sex.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Allnarta said:

Or proof that Sexout works flawlessly with encounters, where creature is in ActorB role.

It just don't have the right animations, that's all, but if technically, yes, it's possible

1 hour ago, Neutron_rus said:

It just don't have the right animations, that's all, but if technically, yes, it's possible

Well, it has three human on mutie anims on my hard drive. ? Thinked about release, but don't really want because of simple reason - I have my own Sexout anim scripts overrides and it will be problematic to update my edited .esm if there will be update of original Sexout .esm.

2 hours ago, Allnarta said:

Thinked about release, but don't really want because of simple reason - I have my own Sexout anim scripts overrides and it will be problematic to update my edited .esm if there will be update of original Sexout .esm.

Just need to make a custom loader (with 'GetGameRestarted' and 'GetGameLoaded' checks )for any kind of animations and not adding much changes to the main esm. Probably the main udf script for loading animations is the same as for stable as for beta version

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So I finally belatedly decided to reinstall NV and give Sexout a go. Everything appears to be working, but looking at these screenshots I'm definitely not getting the best out of it visually.

The only cosmetic tweak I've used is the Type N body, which is fine, but I really don't like the way that the player's head appears stuck on, with a line around the neck and textures that don't match, as shown in the attachment.

Looking at the screenshots here, I assume that there's a way to fix this?

TypeN.jpg

9 hours ago, Kendall said:

So I finally belatedly decided to reinstall NV and give Sexout a go. Everything appears to be working, but looking at these screenshots I'm definitely not getting the best out of it visually.

The only cosmetic tweak I've used is the Type N body, which is fine, but I really don't like the way that the player's head appears stuck on, with a line around the neck and textures that don't match, as shown in the attachment.

Looking at the screenshots here, I assume that there's a way to fix this?

On the topic of visually more pleasing game regarding the neck gap... you would need to either switch to a type 4 body which includes fixed neck and hands seams or use a necklace concealer mod (Nexus) and download the Sexout clothing evaluator (search for it here on LL) so you can set whatever necklace you choose to not be unequipped during sex.