Ashal

Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Sorry if the answer to this is available somewhere, but is there any place I can get sexlab v1.39b at?  I decided to come back to skyrim but I'm not really in the mood to wait around for all my SKSE mods to update just to use sexlab.  My game works just fine with skse v1.6, but when I use 1.7 I don't even get menu text.  It just sits there not doing anything on the menu with no text.  My load order is fine, TESVedit comes up fine, LOOT runs fine, etc.

Thanks in advance for answering.

Sorry if the answer to this is available somewhere, but is there any place I can get sexlab v1.39b at?  I decided to come back to skyrim but I'm not really in the mood to wait around for all my SKSE mods to update just to use sexlab.  My game works just fine with skse v1.6, but when I use 1.7 I don't even get menu text.  It just sits there not doing anything on the menu with no text.  My load order is fine, TESVedit comes up fine, LOOT runs fine, etc.

Check your PM.

Sorry if this has already been answered but I read through and didn't see anything. After the update I'm having a problem where the Sexlab menu is there, but everything is unchecked or set to 0. I tried checking the boxes and nothing happens, and if I try adjusting a slider it allows me to move it, but when I hit enter it sets it back to 0 anyways. I did a completely fresh install and completely fresh downloads of every sexlab based mod I had and it still does this problem. I was using a previous save that had been running on Sexlab 3.14 just fine but I haven't been able to get the actual Sexlab to work. Everything else seems to work just fine, Romance, SD, Radiant Prostitution. When you do attempt to have sex with someone it just seems to jump a frame and go back to normal. Any ideas on what might be causing this?

(PS I ran FNIS and followed the install instructions as I have many times before and BOSS didn't bring up any errors. Any help would be great. Thanks.)

The instructions are in big bold red letters at the top of the first post.

I have a problem.

Since i installed the new version, creatures won t trigger anymore.

I have fnis creature animation pack

I tried to unequip everything

I have enable creature checked in mcm

Any idea?

Check you setting in SL MCM menu again since it reset itself to default settings. Also, try to use Match maker on yourself and animal. If it works, then you have some other problem.

Released v1.57, changelog below:
  • Fixed bug causing stripping to strip all slots despite user settings
  • Fixed bug causing expressions to select expressions that have been disabled by the user
  • Updated the packaged Russian localization file (thanks holtof55)
  • Refactored the install process for threads

The new thread install process is significantly slower than the one that was present in 1.56 and older, so be sure to sit idly in game watching for the update/install process notification to show up, don't start any scenes or open any menus until you do. It is, as a trade off for this slower update/install, more reliable and results in faster startup times for animations. 

And for the 3rd time this 1.5x series of releases, I'll make the claim that, this is the final update for a long while so I can I focus on new major features for 1.60 after taking a long break (aka cry profusely while I try and finish Dark Souls 2)

Released v1.57, changelog below:
  • Fixed bug causing stripping to strip all slots despite user settings
  • Fixed bug causing expressions to select expressions that have been disabled by the user
  • Updated the packaged Russian localization file (thanks holtof55)
  • Refactored the install process for threads

The new thread install process is significantly slower than the one that was present in 1.56 and older, so be sure to sit idly in game watching for the update/install process notification to show up, don't start any scenes or open any menus until you do. It is, as a trade off for this slower update/install, more reliable and results in faster startup times for animations. 

And for the 3rd time this 1.5x series of releases, I'll make the claim that, this is the final update for a long while so I can I focus on new major features for 1.60 after taking a long break (aka cry profusely while I try and finish Dark Souls 2)

Hexes OP

Same here.... please help!

Hello, I've been trying for 3 days now to fix my problems regarding sexlab. I use Sexlab Romance and have all the required Mods installed. I don't know if I missed to check something, but I am very sure that the FNIS animations are not working at all.

I have the latest versions of sexlab and FNIS.

Log file is in the downloads, because I am not allowed to post links. (duh...)

I would appreciate every kind of help.

Best Regards,

Van.

mmm, if the menu has no text, it's usually a sign the MCM menu has not initialized itself yet.

if waiting for a while or quicksave/quickload doesnt trigger the MCM menu initialization, I would tend to think something is broken. what you can do:

first try to de-activate (as in uncheck the mods in NMM plugins panel) the mod (and the mods that depend on it) and reload/resave your game and re-activate the de-activated mods, ONE AT TIME, because something, activating too many mods at once cause the mods to not initialize correctly. if that doesnt work, I fear you are good for a clean re-install of the mods.

btw, I used 1.39b with skse v1.7 without problem, so it *should* work.

mmm, if the menu has no text, it's usually a sign the MCM menu has not initialized itself yet.

if waiting for a while or quicksave/quickload doesnt trigger the MCM menu initialization, I would tend to think something is broken. what you can do:

first try to de-activate (as in uncheck the mods in NMM plugins panel) the mod (and the mods that depend on it) and reload/resave your game and re-activate the de-activated mods, ONE AT TIME, because something, activating too many mods at once cause the mods to not initialize correctly. if that doesnt work, I fear you are good for a clean re-install of the mods.

btw, I used 1.39b with skse v1.7 without problem, so it *should* work.

I meant the main game menu.  Something about SKSE 1.7 makes my crap itself at the main menu and freeze.  Everything loads properly in TESVedit but the actual "continue, new game, etc" doesn't show up and I have to force the game closed.  I have too many mods to troubleshoot properly, but I have isolated it as being one of my SKSE mods.  It's not a big deal, somebody has kindly sent me a link to the old version.

Hello, I've been trying for 3 days now to fix my problems regarding sexlab. I use Sexlab Romance and have all the required Mods installed. I don't know if I missed to check something, but I am very sure that the FNIS animations are not working at all.

I have the latest versions of sexlab and FNIS.

Log file is in the downloads, because I am not allowed to post links. (duh...)

I would appreciate every kind of help.

Best Regards,

Van.

By looking at your log it appears that you installed SexLab and exited the game I can't find anything in the log that shows you tried to start sex with someone. Load your game and attempt to have sex then exit and post that log.

Are you using skse 1.7? I'm asking because of the "can't cast on none errors" during the update. I could be wrong but I thought those normally happened when a function doesn't exist which it wouldn't if your using the wrong version of skse. I could be wrong about that part but I still don't see anything related to a sexlab animation starting in the log.

So if I have 1.55 running already, is the jump to 1.57 just a matter of installing and overwriting? 

I'm getting confused reading the first page of this :)

Having issues with upgrading? Follow these instructions:

http://www.loverslab...-0503/?p=773897

Follow the link

Read the instructions completely

Ask further questions related to that specific post (clarifications)

Follow those instructions completely

Should update.

That should alleviate some confusions. ;)

I have a problem.

Any idea?

Check you setting in SL MCM menu again since it reset itself to default settings. Also, try to use Match maker on yourself and animal. If it works, then you have some other problem.

I add the same problem:

_Uninstall :

1/  sexlab framework and all addons (in mcm menu) save and quit.

2/  de-install creatures in fnis and run skyrim without sexlab, wait 24H,  save and exit.

3/  Erase all files and logs of sexlab,addons,SKUI,FNIS,SKSE in Skyrim folder, Data folder, and savegame folder (ex: Yoursave.ess.skse and Yoursave.ess.bak)

4/  Run skyrim (vanilla), wait 24h and save.

Download Savetool-52363-1-13beta, select your save and select FixAll, save and owerwrite your savegame with Savetool.

Run skyrim with your "clean" save and wait 72H, save and exit.

_Install :

1/ SKSE 1.7.0, sexlab framework 1.57, and skyui

2/ creature Extras (meshes and textures only, creature animation already include in sl 1.57),

3/ fnis 5.0.2, fnis creature pack 5.0.2 and run fnis

Run skyrim and wait during the sexlab installation, save, quit, and install sexlab addons.  Run BOSS and Test in game with sexlabMatchMaker.

Sorry but my English is not good

I have a problem.

Any idea?

I don t have matchmaker installed.

Is it necessary?

If i cast the spell "irresistible target" on any non human creature, it says it fizzles.

If i trigger DD submit progressive with a wolf for example, it says foe isn t accepting surrender.

Tes5edit doesn t evidence any issue.

P.S. already done what previous post says except maybe creature extras... can you point me to this mod? since there are a lot similar.

I have a problem.

Any idea?

I don t have matchmaker installed.

Is it necessary?

If i cast the spell "irresistible target" on any non human creature, it says it fizzles.

If i trigger DD submit progressive with a wolf for example, it says foe isn t accepting surrender.

Tes5edit doesn t evidence any issue.

matchmaker is necessary for testing the framework to make sure the problem is with sexlab and not a mod using SexLab.

I am still playing with 1.55 and was wondering is anyone experience this ?? When ever a sex act start the aggressor will strand still and the victim will play normally using the shuffle key like o will fix this for next animations etc..

The instructions are in big bold red letters at the top of the first post.

That's the problem, I'm not upgrading, I went from a completely fresh install and am still experiencing the problem. Now I'm just CTD right after the Bathesda Studios logo.

That's normally a sign of a missing dependency. Try using TESV edit to see what your missing.

On other funny note the expression only update on 4th or 5th stage of animations, voices do the same. That makes having more then 2 stages od facial expression useless. You will never see "happy stage 5" in a game. Deff was not the case in 1.39.

as of 1.50+ the stages of expressions used are based of the actors "enjoyment" of a scene rather than simply progressing through the expression stages with animation stage progression. Based on the content of the animations played during the scene, the length of time it's been running, and the actors  applicable skill  levels in vaginal/anal/oral/pure/lewd/foreplay. Their enjoyment will scale between 1 to 100 , and however many stages that expression has they are spread out evenly in that. So an enjoyment score of 66 on an expression containing 3 stages would play the 3rd stage. With a 5 stage expression like Happy the actor would have to have an enjoyment score of 80 in order to use that phase. 80 is semi-difficult point to reach unless their partner has the appropriate sex skills at a high level and you aren't just rushing through the animation stages.

Thank you of clearing that out Ashal, it seems i underestimated how complex the new system is. :) Sounds very imersive and much more fun then old one now. Even if you have to "fight" abit to see last expressions :D

1.55 is fine, the bugs and issues are peoples own inability to do proper clean saves when upgrading or follow simple instructions listed in the FAQ and troubleshooting thread. I have absolutely no plans for a 1.56 at the m

Are you sure ???   because if so I   could release my sexlab extra customized animation  package for 1.55

( like 8 new animations including  Holtof Animations )

it will overwrite sslanimationdefualts.pex and behaviour.hkx  ! and sexlab_fnis file!

Would be great :D

Hi I just released 7 new animations for Sexlab .. check it out here and do not forget  to comment !

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/31262-7-extra-animations-for-sexlab-15/