Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

I  had  CTD's also on quicksave  and  going thru a door.. Lthin i fixed the problem i have Sexis and  Loverscomfort running  also.( pretty sure it  was Sexis .though I was having problems with Sexis before,scripts??.) I ununstalled both programs and re-installed Sexlab. It works great now. no ctd's.. Iwill probbly re-install Sexis later.

So, SexLab is picky about the Skyrim version and only wants 1.9, eh? SL MCM seems to work but apparently it's disabled itself and won't let me use MatchMaker to trigger animations (gives me a warning in a messagebox). Then no SexLab for me... :(

why dont you just update to 1.9 then?

Because I recently went back to 1.8 from 1.9. A rather pointless question really.

and why did you get back from 1.9?

And please dont tell me because sexisi does not work in 1.9

Got threeways to work....kind of. It'll sometimes trigger when I target myself, then 2 NPCs. But the animation stops about 5 seconds in with the ragdoll finishing effect. 

Also, the matchmaker plugin just seems to stop working after the first few uses. The only way to use it again is to quit all the way to the desktop and restart the game.

Besides these problems, it's great when I have it working though. Not sure if I'm the only person encountering these bugs. 

Oh yeah, how exactly do I trigger the whole "agressive/victim" system. I have a feeling I'm overlooking something, but I haven't seen any instructions relating to this.  :s

Keep up the good work, Ashal.

Got threeways to work....kind of. It'll sometimes trigger when I target myself, then 2 NPCs. But the animation stops about 5 seconds in with the ragdoll finishing effect. 

Also, the matchmaker plugin just seems to stop working after the first few uses. The only way to use it again is to quit all the way to the desktop and restart the game.

Besides these problems, it's great when I have it working though. Not sure if I'm the only person encountering these bugs. 

I mentioned it in page 3 or so - the threeway won't start unless you choose male/male/female as targets. Your second bug is related: if you try to start the threeway animation (i.e you only have threeway marked in active animations) and you choose more targets than three, less targets than three, or a group that isn't male/male/female, nothing will happen and sexlab will break until you load a previous save.

Same happens if you try to run the masturbation animations (i.e, only a masturbation animation marked active) with matchmaker.

"There are many body mods to choose from, personally I use and suggest Dimon99's UNP for females and 4uDIKs Real Body for males."

There is no problem using cbbe curvy bbp and favoured soul erect version yea? I dont want to change body as my armors are for these body types.

Also many of us are using sexis now. Is it possible to uninstall sexis and then install sexlab and wait for other mods to convert to sexlab? Seemed it is heavily scripted so it may break the game

works very well.
only 69 and ap anal is not positioned correctly.
if you try to use threeway with 2 women mod crashes and does not work,you must reload the save game.
the only thing that I did not understand is how they work animations masturbation.

same here how to triggered that and also about the agressive is that suppose to trrigger when an sex animation is mark as agressive in the mcm menu?

works very well.
if you try to use threeway with 2 women mod crashes and does not work,you must reload the save game.
the only thing that I did not understand is how they work animations masturbation.

same here how to triggered that and also about the agressive is that suppose to trrigger when an sex animation is mark as agressive in the mcm menu?

if active animations aggressive, many animations do not work.

Oh yeah, how exactly do I trigger the whole "agressive/victim" system. I have a feeling I'm overlooking something, but I haven't seen any instructions relating to this.  :s

make sure that the 3some animation is not selected as an aggresive animation. If it is it will break the machmaking mod. and keep in mind that it only works with 2 males and 1 female. anything else will result to nothing.

It will last for about 5 seconds only because curently it only has 1 stage, so that is normal. to increase its duration you mast increase the stage 1 duration in MCM I think. 

works very well.

if active animations aggressive, many animations do not work.

hmmmm

well the 3some animation will not work for sure if it is also triggered as aggresive. I'll just tick them all as aggresive and see what happens :-)

I mentioned it in page 3 or so - the threeway won't start unless you choose male/male/female as targets. Your second bug is related: if you try to start the threeway animation (i.e you only have threeway marked in active animations) and you choose more targets than three, less targets than three, or a group that isn't male/male/female, nothing will happen and sexlab will break until you load a previous save.

Same happens if you try to run the masturbation animations (i.e, only a masturbation animation marked active) with matchmaker.

make sure that the 3some animation is not selected as an aggresive animation. If it is it will break the machmaking mod. and keep in mind that it only works with 2 males and 1 female. anything else will result to nothing.

It will last for about 5 seconds only because curently it only has 1 stage, so that is normal. to increase its duration you mast increase the stage 1 duration in MCM I think. 

Ah, ok. Thanks guys.  :D

We've truly been bestowed with gods gift! No seriously, the configurable options, voices, commands...ye gods. The preset re-alignments using "4" was largely accurate as well. I booted it up yesterday without much testing in mind but did find that:

- The roughdoggy animation was missing ( can anyone else confirm this? )

- Sad and stern facial animations (well I tested it out a little bit more and you pretty much get expressions during random times) 

...and that's probably it for now. Though there was another one along the lines of:

"If you enter tfc and start entering a bunch of commands then type tfc again to return the camera to your pc your character would stand up, exiting the sex animation and rotate on the spot." 

Something like that. But I was mostly having fun with the framework, so I'm not too sure. 

Mentioned a couple of posts back, I think it would be good if we were able to have in-game messages telling us what animation is currently playing, mostly for the purposes of animation toggles and tagging, as well as for testing newer animations in the future. It would probably be a toggle though since there would be little need for the function after everything is set up. 

Something else to consider might be the toggling of messages on animation stages, though personally I only feel there is a  need for a message indicating when the animation is about to end, which can help with typing tfc to prevent the loss of pc control issue. I guess you could do with setting a longer stage timer for the ending stage for more leniency in typing tfc, but I still think a toggle can be useful if users are not yet familiar as to what stage animation is in fact, the last animation. 

Last paragraph, I swear. 

Back in the WIP post I was excited to hear of the multitude of equip toggles that are going to be available, but I guess I misunderstood it at some point, since I thought every animation would have its own set of equip toggles. Having sort of a minimalist fetish myself, I was thinking of possibilities such as:

- Only gloves unequip during handjob

- Only panties/body unequip during vaginal sex

- Only helm, gloves unquip during blowjobs

...etc. Though this is probably one of those things where its just too hard to do, impossible, or just takes a lot of work. It is just a possibility I'm putting out there though. I can see possible issues such as switching from one animation with less equip toggles to one with supposedly more equip toggles, how would re-equipping gear work then? Anyways, much thanks again for the framework, Ashal. 

I don't know what I'm doing wrong but it seems pretty random, most of the time it doesn't work

I cast the spell on my character and then cast it on the npc and it works (sometimes), then, I cast it again on both an npc (being the same npc or a new one) and my characeter and it doesn't work, some times it works for a second or a third time but once it stops working it doesn't work again

I already deactivated all the mods except sexlab, Match Maker, skyui and fnis spells and nothing

Got a weird bug where the undressing setting for male's torso, forearm and calves keep getting unchecked after and have to be manually edit after every act. The female undress option seems to work okay. 

Also, the nude suit only shows the max weight mesh and not anything in between even though the two _0 and _1 meshes are installed properly. So basically they're not weight slider compatible.

Sounds more like you didn't run FNIS.

I did run FNIS , I know better than that , every vanilla animation worked fine but when I initiated anims form sexlab they just stood there , then they fell down , when I unistalled AP and started the animations they worked fine .

Did you follow the instructions AP has for working with FNIS instead of his own system?

At first the Strap On worked and then stopped working :<

At any rate, the mod is awesome, considering it's the first release bugs were expected, but i'm sure they will be solved out soon enough.

Thanks for all the hard work n' keep it up <3