Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Any idea what would cause my character to freeze on the ground after sex? I'm thinking its a load order/conflict type of thing.

Also amazing job on the MCM looks really professional. Really like the logo aswell.

Seems like the mod applies the " TCL " console command, wich basically removes collision . Open console and put it again, be sure to no select anyone or anything ( code will appear on top middle of console ) or it will not work, after type correctly should say Collision ON, Even when freeze'd will work.

Or wait Ashal fixes it :P

Btw , awesome work Ashal , Liked it :D

Found the following so far.

1. If you are using AFT and have sex with a follower, if you switch position AFT will redress the follower. (if you have inventory management on)

2. If you tag the 3some animation as aggressive it fails to start and it breaks the mod. After you will try to do it with 2npcs the animation will not start and the spells will no longer work. If the 3some animation is not taged as aggresive it works fine.

Some bugs here. My char didn't open her mouth, got facial expression and all but mouth stuck, don't know if anyone have this. Also a CTD now and then (Normal right?) 

I think I tested animations around 20~30 times (when I tried to determine which of them I like/dislike) and had zero CTDs, so don't think that's normal. :s

Well the sexual sequence is all fine. it's just sometime I got a CTD when I try to save a game after the sex.

yep, thought it was just me, but was also getting strangely coincidental CTD when quick-saving after sex encounter... we must have similar conflicting mods installed.

Are you wanting a few seconds to save like you would when you go through a load door?

I tried to download the framework part but there was no files

anyone know why

I added some mirrors

Thank You

Idi have CTDs on quicksaves even before SexLab so I dont think it is this one.. Right now It is impossible for my game to load a save that contains Sexlab from the menu. I have to load an older and load the letest from in game. But This has happened before so I need to se if it stays like this.

I have also concluded that it is impossible to use the 3some animation with more than 1 female. Understandably the framework can determine wichone will be the victim I imagine. However I does not work with 2 females and the PC either.

And I have not manage to initiate the mastrubation animations.

I can also confirm that if the animation is interupted player collisions stay off. 

Generaly it is perfect..

so.... Any random rape and combat rape plugins ready yet?  :D  :D  :D

So, SexLab is picky about the Skyrim version and only wants 1.9, eh? SL MCM seems to work but apparently it's disabled itself and won't let me use MatchMaker to trigger animations (gives me a warning in a messagebox). Then no SexLab for me... :(

Idi have CTDs on quicksaves even before SexLab so I dont think it is this one.. Right now It is impossible for my game to load a save that contains Sexlab from the menu. I have to load an older and load the letest from in game. But This has happened before so I need to se if it stays like this.

I have also concluded that it is impossible to use the 3some animation with more than 1 female. Understandably the framework can determine wichone will be the victim I imagine. However I does not work with 2 females and the PC either.

And I have not manage to initiate the mastrubation animations.

I can also confirm that if the animation is interupted player collisions stay off. 

Generaly it is perfect..

so.... Any random rape and combat rape plugins ready yet?  :D  :D  :D

Yeah the load older and then current is a problem with Skyrim I think. Been dealing with that one since the 1.9 update here and there. Usually if I add a mod that changes something in the remote area of my current file. So, I bet its more of a script running in the save file or similar.

So, SexLab is picky about the Skyrim version and only wants 1.9, eh? SL MCM seems to work but apparently it's disabled itself and won't let me use MatchMaker to trigger animations (gives me a warning in a messagebox). Then no SexLab for me... :(

why dont you just update to 1.9 then?

All the animations are very well lined up  :shy:  however when the player is involved the animations do not auto-advance.  I have tried using the auto-advance key (Q) and get the quick menu.  I have tried using the excellent MCM menu to toggle auto-advance on and also to change the key used for the function to no avail.

Advice for a fix would be welcomed  :sleepy:

why dont you just update to 1.9 then?

Because I recently went back to 1.8 from 1.9. A rather pointless question really.

If anyone would like to use SexLab with Skyrim 1.8.151 and SKSE 1.6.9, here is a small patch.

Place this file into Scripts folder and overwrite the original. I just made the following change:

OLD

float skyrimNeeded = 1.9
float skseNeeded = 1.0613
NEW
float skyrimNeeded = 1.8
float skseNeeded = 1.0609
PS. This file will also work with newer versions of both Skyrim and SKSE, such as 1.9 and 1.6.13. ;)