Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Question, and w/ with nearly 500 pages, i dont want to spend a cple hours trying to find if it's been asked/fixed before >.>

I've used AP + SL +SLS for the longest time, recently added SLN just to get a kick out of banging ghostgirl in the aetherium quest. I tend to use submit on a female bandit, then kill her when i'm done having my fun. Afterwards, she'll re-equip any gear i let her keep, move a cple feet in a random direction, stand at attention, and freeze in that position. Often doing an anit-grav hover in mid-air, stiff as a board. Half the time out of all this, she puts her hand to her head like she's trying to see at a distance, or wiping her forehead off.

Finally got tired of this little immersion break. so i've tried the following: Uninstalled AP, cleaned it's animations out via sexlab's rebuid/clean function. / Completely strip her of gear (just incase it was the redress function of sexlab) / Tried it with undress turned on AND off. Nothing seems to fix this. Seems to happen with any animation that runs. Any idea's?

On 5/14/2018 at 3:33 AM, wolfarus said:

Question, and w/ with nearly 500 pages, i dont want to spend a cple hours trying to find if it's been asked/fixed before >.>

I've used AP + SL +SLS for the longest time, recently added SLN just to get a kick out of banging ghostgirl in the aetherium quest. I tend to use submit on a female bandit, then kill her when i'm done having my fun. Afterwards, she'll re-equip any gear i let her keep, move a cple feet in a random direction, stand at attention, and freeze in that position. Often doing an anit-grav hover in mid-air, stiff as a board. Half the time out of all this, she puts her hand to her head like she's trying to see at a distance, or wiping her forehead off.

Finally got tired of this little immersion break. so i've tried the following: Uninstalled AP, cleaned it's animations out via sexlab's rebuid/clean function. / Completely strip her of gear (just incase it was the redress function of sexlab) / Tried it with undress turned on AND off. Nothing seems to fix this. Seems to happen with any animation that runs. Any idea's?

Never heard of anything like this.  It sounds like some of your normal animations have gotten overwritten and or removed.

On 5/20/2018 at 3:21 PM, WaxenFigure said:

Never heard of anything like this.  It sounds like some of your normal animations have gotten overwritten and or removed.

Finally figured it out yesterday before bed, actually. And was coming back to post on my solution, just incase somebody else ever had the issue.

I was killing them while they were staggering around on the floor. Waiting for them to stand back up and re-dress with whatever gear i let them keep, THEN killing them didnt produce the same bug. They behaved as they should (staying dead, no weird after-death movement or positioning)

Ok, so I'm having an issue. I just reinstalled Skyrim and all my mods after uninstalling everything a few months ago. Now I'm having a pretty significant issue. When a sex scenes activates, all actors involved strip and become erect, but only the NPC actors animate. My player character just stands there with a hard on not doing anything. I've ran FNIS multiple times with still no success. Animations worked perfectly when I played before, but now they're not. This issue persists with both NPC and creature animations. My load order is attached. Any help would be much appreciated! I'm running everything on Windows 10 using MO.

EDIT: I got the animations to work properly again! I think I installed some sexlab mods in the wrong order. I deleted and reinstalled them and now they work as intended! Disregard! :D

Hmm...when I make adjustments to a SL animation, changing the height and such on the animation, even though I save an export of it, for some reason EVERYTHING but the adjustments are saved when I import said export to a new save. Strange thing is, the animation profiles -ARE- transferred over, but with none of my personal adjustments to any animations. Am I missing something, or am I doing something wrong?

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Muhyen said:

there's one dirty problem that hurts my eyes. 

No problem with playing as female. but 

if i play as a male there is a problem.

> when i have sex with a female npc as a playing male, a female character wears a genitalia.(For female sex Instrument)

Ahh, if I understand you right, you have a schlong mod for males and females, but because you have a schlong mod for females, they all seem to have a dick when you don't want them to? Thing is, you need to get this mod, and this one(If you want.) as unfortunately, when you have a schlong mod for females, there's no way to keep -EVERY- female from getting a schlong without another schlong mod..and the two ones I linked to add an 'invisible' schlong to females(the second one I pointed out also adds pubic hairs!) so absolutely every female won't end up with a dick. xD

On 5/27/2018 at 4:05 PM, Taven said:

Hmm...when I make adjustments to a SL animation, changing the height and such on the animation, even though I save an export of it, for some reason EVERYTHING but the adjustments are saved when I import said export to a new save. Strange thing is, the animation profiles -ARE- transferred over, but with none of my personal adjustments to any animations. Am I missing something, or am I doing something wrong?

Little bump..sorry, I want to know how to fix this issue.

I can't seem to get Sexlab Framework to show up on GenerateFNISforUsers, or many of the other animation mods for that matter. I tried installing it with the nexus manager and then i tried using the Mod Organizer and that didn't get it to show up, so it seems I'll have to do it completely manually, without the use of either. Can anyone lend any suggestions to help?

4 hours ago, Seth Phoenix2000 said:

I tried installing it with the nexus manager and then i tried using the Mod Organizer and that didn't get it to show up, so it seems I'll have to do it completely manually, without the use of either. Can anyone lend any suggestions to help?

It works with both mod managers, but I guess either you didn't follow fore's instructions or you did mess up the Sexlab installation and it's requirements in the first place. ?

Are you already familiar with installing mods in Skyrim?

If not, I strongly advise AGAINST manual installation and go for a mod manager setup. There are some good youtube guides, to show that step by step.  Personally I'd suggest Gopher, but that is taste.

It starts here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxQ1JN_X-_Y  and is directed at an older version of NMM, but later ones show it also for MO.

As soon as you are familiar with setting up mods with the mod manager of your choice, you should set up SKSE. It needs some tricks, but the videos describe that in length too.

FNIS is the next hurdle to jump over, again showcased in the video guides.

And now, you can go the SexLab way of skyrim.

We have many articles here... maybe take this one as a start:

Regarding the modmanager: again it's personal taste. Beginners are often told to take NMM. I find this bad advise, since I regard this thing a broken piece of badly designed crap. I'd prefer  MO, but again - it's taste. Wars have been started for lesser reasons.