Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

8 hours ago, K175UN3 said:

I having a bit of a problem and i'm hoping someone can help. Every time an animation is suppose to start my character and the npc/creature etc. teleport to the same location and no animation starts. after a period of time the "animation" ends... sometimes, and I can move freely again. I don't know what's wrong as i'm really new to modding. I've included my add-on list

There are text files which contain your load order which are a lot easier to load than taking screenshots.

Being new to modding, you probably haven't yet caught on to the simple fact that you must run the FNIS User Generator program whenever you ADD OR REMOVE a mod containing animations.  And when you do run FNIS you cannot ignore errors or warnings and you must also not select any Patches unless you have the mod the Patches are for installed (selecting the patch does not give you optional content, likewise installing a mod that requires a patch and then not checking it is also a problem.

You are also missing the XPMSE skeleton mod ( XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended - XPMSE at Skyrim Nexus - mods and community ) which you need (Make sure you run FNIS and check the "Skeleton Arm Fix" option in FNIS after you install it).  Make sure you do NOT let any other mod you install overwrite any files from the XPMSE mod, that would likely be a step backwards to an old and obsolete skeleton if you do allow it.  Your FNIS run will show male and female skeletons with "115 bones", any other numbers there means reinstall XPMSE.

4 hours ago, Varithina said:

Well if you look at the second picture you posted it clear states that you are missing the dawnguard.esm, dragonborn.esm and creatureframework.esm, the three missing masters for the hornydragons.esp, and looking at both screenshots they appear to not even be in the list of esp/esm you have installed even inactive, so chances are that is your problem.

Nope, I didn't "Update FNIS Behavior" so I did that and it works. but on the topic of dawnguard.esm and dragonborn.esm, does that mean I have to buy the DLC?

On 16.4.2018 at 6:23 PM, WaxenFigure said:

Read the first post of the one for SE again because you missed basic information spelled out very clearly there.

My bad.

On 16.4.2018 at 7:48 PM, MadMansGun said:

turn off some animations, you don't need all of them registered at all times, Eg: turn off Riekling animations when your in Blackreach.

Done already. Still missing slots :smiley:

On 4/15/2018 at 4:43 AM, gizmo1206 said:

should i be concerned? when in first person both fnis sexlab framework idles and fnis sexlab creature idles have the question mark under the rebuild and clean menu but when in third person they both show up as ok and i know it tells me i shouldnt worry but id like to know just incase oh and it might be notable i have a first person mod installed.So it seems most likely its really nothing to worry it seems its only like that with weapons drawn

Nothing to worry about, it's a detection limitation due to being in first person.

Quick question about these functions in SexLabFramework:

;/* PickStrapon
* * Picks a strapon from the SexLab registered strapons for the actor to use.
* * @param: Actor ActorRef - The actor to look for a strapon to use.
* * @return: Form - A randomly selected strapon or the strapon the actor already has in inventory, if any.
*/;
Form function PickStrapon(Actor ActorRef)
	return Config.PickStrapon(ActorRef)
endFunction

;/* EquipStrapon
* * Equips a SexLab registered strapon on the actor.
* * @param: Actor ActorRef - The actor to equip a strapon.
* * @return: Form - The strapon equipped, either randomly selected or pre-owned by ActorRef.
*/;
Form function EquipStrapon(Actor ActorRef)
	return Config.EquipStrapon(ActorRef)
endFunction

In both cases the comments mention using Strapons that the Actor already has in their inventory.

Do the inventory Strapons get used preferentially?

5 hours ago, Tyrant99 said:

Quick question about these functions in SexLabFramework:

Spoiler

;/* PickStrapon
* * Picks a strapon from the SexLab registered strapons for the actor to use.
* * @param: Actor ActorRef - The actor to look for a strapon to use.
* * @return: Form - A randomly selected strapon or the strapon the actor already has in inventory, if any.
*/;
Form function PickStrapon(Actor ActorRef)
	return Config.PickStrapon(ActorRef)
endFunction

;/* EquipStrapon
* * Equips a SexLab registered strapon on the actor.
* * @param: Actor ActorRef - The actor to equip a strapon.
* * @return: Form - The strapon equipped, either randomly selected or pre-owned by ActorRef.
*/;
Form function EquipStrapon(Actor ActorRef)
	return Config.EquipStrapon(ActorRef)
endFunction

In both cases the comments mention using Strapons that the Actor already has in their inventory.

Do the inventory Strapons get used preferentially?

Looks like it based on the code. (sslSystemConfig.psc starting at line 338)

There are 488 pages here so I am SO SORRY if I missed the answer to my question, but is there a way to turn off creature meshes? I don't want creature animations but Sexlab seems to install the creature penis meshes anyways and I have noticed it makes sabrecats glitch out HARD when they die. Since I don't want creatures anyways, is there a way I can disable the install of these meshes?

11 minutes ago, slomenick said:

There are 488 pages here so I am SO SORRY if I missed the answer to my question, but is there a way to turn off creature meshes? I don't want creature animations but Sexlab seems to install the creature penis meshes anyways and I have noticed it makes sabrecats glitch out HARD when they die. Since I don't want creatures anyways, is there a way I can disable the install of these meshes?

it's not SexLab, that is More Nasty Critters & Creature Framework, don't install them if you don't want them.

14 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

it's not SexLab, that is More Nasty Critters & Creature Framework, don't install them if you don't want them.

I don't have either of those mods, but looking at the patch notes it looks like creature framework is now included in SexLab by default. Can I not disable that?

Edit: Nevermind. Instead of trying to battle with my mod manager I just decided to install it manually and exclude the creature meshes folder. Here's hoping I didn't screw up the manual install somehow. Thanks for replying though! :smile:

44 minutes ago, slomenick said:

I don't have either of those mods, but looking at the patch notes it looks like creature framework is now included in SexLab by default. Can I not disable that?

umm....no it's not, i think your looking at the notes for the creature pack there, that was not the same thing.

SexLab does not come with creature dicks, it only has creature animations. some other mod is adding dicks.

43 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

umm....no it's not, i think your looking at the notes for the creature pack there, that was not the same thing.

SexLab does not come with creature dicks, it only has creature animations. some other mod is adding dicks.

Well Sexlab is the only adult mod I have installed besides SexLab Romance for the dialogue options. I don't have any mods that touch creatures, never have, and after my clean install of the game and manual installation of SexLab excluding creature meshes, the animals are all normal. So... meshes are included I guess? Not a big deal either way, whatever I did fixed my issue. Maybe it's not SexLab and I had some weird obscure something hiding in one of my mods somewhere that I didn't want. *shrug* All I care about is my animal meshes are fixed. Sorry for being all confusing. Really was not my intent.

I'm having an annoying little problem, Followers will strip for a split second before animation start and then re-equip their armor, I use EFF for followers and I noticed that it kinda separates INVENTORY from EQUIPMENT in the EFF HUD, is this the problem? Cause if I go to the Equipment tab and manually remove the armor from the character it works fine as long as there are no more armors in their equipment tab. I'm kinda tired of every-fucking-time I start an animation with a follower have to do that, is there a fix?

On 5/1/2018 at 1:57 PM, yagonew said:

I'm having an annoying little problem, Followers will strip for a split second before animation start and then re-equip their armor, I use EFF for followers and I noticed that it kinda separates INVENTORY from EQUIPMENT in the EFF HUD, is this the problem? Cause if I go to the Equipment tab and manually remove the armor from the character it works fine as long as there are no more armors in their equipment tab. I'm kinda tired of every-fucking-time I start an animation with a follower have to do that, is there a fix?

Have you tried the eff naked bug fix? It mainly stops followers from going naked when you dismiss them but there may be a knock on effect that helps you as well.