Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

1 hour ago, WaxenFigure said:

Every increase in size makes it take longer for sex to start (if you use the increase, keep the number of animations in use low and you keep the speed of starting sex down).  Perhaps you ought to consider discarding some of the sex acts you don't like instead.

Nevertheless, the next version supports even more animations.

I disable most of the animations. I do not know if that helps to decrease the time it takes sex to start or whether I need to do something to remove them from the game (if that is what you mean by "discard"). If removal is required, how is that accomplished?

On 2/1/2018 at 6:41 PM, Thenryb said:

I disable most of the animations. I do not know if that helps to decrease the time it takes sex to start or whether I need to do something to remove them from the game (if that is what you mean by "discard"). If removal is required, how is that accomplished?

There is an option in the last page of the MCM menu to clear out disabled animations, that makes the slot available for additional animations to be added to replace the disabled animation or to reduce the "used slots" in the framework.  I can't remember the exact name of the option off the top of my head but it should be easy enough to find.

18 hours ago, Higurashika said:

Is there any way to force SAF to see my shemale companions as males? Because it plays FF animations with strapons =|

In SL's MCM has an option that disables strap-ons, I think it's in animation settings, I'm not sure. It may not be a long-term solution if only you and your followers use schlongs, but It works for me pretty well!

Is there any way to force SAF to see my shemale companions as males? Because it plays FF animations with strapons =|

Another thing you could do is to get your crosshair over the companion, press the N key to select them for sexlab editing, then open the sexlab MCM (animation setting page I think) and change their sexlab gender to male. They will stay female as far as the game is concerned but will be treated as male during animations, so they won't get a strap-on equipped.

One possible problem with this is that not every mod that calls animations respects the sexlab gender choice, but that actor shouldn't equip strap-ons again, regardless.

Thank you, guys. Changed sex in SexLab setting helped but not entirely. Now my companion has 2 penises during sex and i dont know how to fix it. I think it is model itself. Autor made it with penis without any mods but as part of body texture. But maybe he didnt, and i can fix it somehow.

For SOS you have to use a body made to work with it and that means no built on penis. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I am new to this type of modding and I have downloaded the full version of SexLab, have all the requirements, installed with Mod Organizer, and ran FNIS, but I do not see "Reading SexLab...". 

I have no idea what I have done wrong, can someone help me?

Thank you...would love to get this going....

Sorry if posted twice...couldn't find my original post...

I am new to this type of modding, and I have downloaded the full version and installed with Mod Organizer, I have all the requirements, I ran Generate FNIS, and I don't see anything "Reading SexLab...." on it..

FNIS Behavior V7.0   2/26/2018 10:04:04 PM
Skyrim 32bit: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Reading FNISBase V7.0 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading XPMSE V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
No GENDER directory male
No GENDER directory female
Alternate Animation mods: 1 sets: 16 total groups: 30 added file slots: 170 alternate files: 164

Create Creature Behaviors ...

258 animations for 4 mods successfully included (character)

Can someone please help me....I would really love using this mod...

Thank you

10 hours ago, Amberyl said:

I am new to this type of modding, and I have downloaded the full version and installed with Mod Organizer, I have all the requirements, I ran Generate FNIS, and I don't see anything "Reading SexLab...." on it..

Skyrim 32bit: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading XPMSE V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...

No GENDER directory male
Alternate Animation mods: 1 sets: 16 total groups: 30 added file slots: 170 alternate files: 164

Thank you

Make sure you're starting fnis from within Mod Organizer.

12 hours ago, Amberyl said:

No GENDER directory male

Thank you

Did you run FNIS under MO?  If you don't FNIS can't see anything installed under MO.

BTW when you run FNIS correctly if you still see "No GENDER directory male" and "No GENDER directory female" then turn OFF the "Gender Specific Animations" option and run FNIS again without it.

10 hours ago, Amberyl said:

FNIS was installed on Nexus Mod Manager....so how do I start it in MO?

If you are using NMM and not MO, then that is not the problem. 

Using NMM you need to reinstall the mod but first turn off the fucking defective default option in NMM to remove README files which instead of removing .TXT files from ONLY the root folder removes them from every folder of the mod no matter how deep and since FNIS relies on a .TXT  file to tell it what a mod uses...

(Note: NMM is a sore point with me specifically since I pointed out that glaring flaw when they first added it as a new "feature" and the despicable bastards developing it blew me off).

these files crashes the game for me XPMSE2 or XPMSE3

entering game Im stuck underground, and all my controls are inverted, and there is no npc around.

moving or doing anything crashes the game.

unequipting this from MO and the game runs fine.

but now I dont see any animations :confused:

is there a more "complete" modpack to this?

seems any major cool mods requires a billion other mods to work

On 3/1/2018 at 5:00 PM, WaxenFigure said:

If you are using NMM and not MO, then that is not the problem. 

Using NMM you need to reinstall the mod but first turn off the fucking defective default option in NMM to remove README files which instead of removing .TXT files from ONLY the root folder removes them from every folder of the mod no matter how deep and since FNIS relies on a .TXT  file to tell it what a mod uses...

(Note: NMM is a sore point with me specifically since I pointed out that glaring flaw when they first added it as a new "feature" and the despicable bastards developing it blew me off).

For me MO doesn't work ok... I've installed it today and could not install FNIS Behavior 7_2, the MO version.

I have a 64-bit windows, and FNIS Behavior 7_2 version compatible with MO is 32-bit.

So I'm back to NMM. 

I'm not a computer person, and dont understand why prefer to use MO and not NMM, when for me it worked ok every time I used it.