Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

on another note...I was wondering if its normal or even just common for the animations to take a long time to commence...after I cast the spells nothing happens for usualy about 5-10 seconds...its not a big deal really everything else seems to work just fine. I am just wondering if it's normal or if something is goofy on my end of things

Yeah. that's norm I believe. It allows you apt time to target a 3rd individual for threesomes and move to a viable area so it doesn't cause clipping issues with the surrounding.

thanks for confirming this...that's what I'd thought, I just wanted to double check it with others

on another note...I was wondering if its normal or even just common for the animations to take a long time to commence...after I cast the spells nothing happens for usualy about 5-10 seconds...its not a big deal really everything else seems to work just fine. I am just wondering if it's normal or if something is goofy on my end of things

Yeah. that's norm I believe. It allows you apt time to target a 3rd individual for threesomes and move to a viable area so it doesn't cause clipping issues with the surrounding.

thanks for confirming this...that's what I'd thought, I just wanted to double check it with others

The effect of match maker triggers once it expires, which takes 5 second on a npc, and 15 on the player, and then starts animations with whoever else has the buff at that time. As said, this is to provide you time to select enough people for a threesome, or to select just one. If you want to speed up the process however, if you cast it a 2nd time on somebody/yourself, and it will force it to begin right away with the people you have selected.

And just a small update for those waiting on the updated API guide. Before I start on the new functions and guides, I'm converting the current modders guide to a new wiki style tied to the git repo which will be made public at the same time, and it's taking me much longer than I thought. If somebody wants to be super helpful and volunteer some time helping along the process, private message me and I'll be eternally grateful. The sooner I can get this done with the sooner I can get started on a new separate SexLab mod, which I'm leaning towards making the much asked for combat rape mod, assuming nobody else is already working on.

And just a small update for those waiting on the updated API guide. Before I start on the new functions and guides, I'm converting the current modders guide to a new wiki style tied to the git repo which will be made public at the same time, and it's taking me much longer than I thought. If somebody wants to be super helpful and volunteer some time helping along the process, private message me and I'll be eternally grateful. The sooner I can get this done with the sooner I can get started on a new separate SexLab mod, which I'm leaning towards making the much asked for combat rape mod, assuming nobody else is already working on.

Isn't waxenfigure making a combat rape mod for sexlab? The most requested thing in this thread I think besides that is up and down adjustment for animations.

I think besides combat rape skyrim sex mod scene is missing a in depth prostitution mod, a pregnancy mod ,yield mod, bribery mod, and bestiality mod if comparing to lovers pk or sexout. Out of all of those bribery and yield mod are the simplest to make I would think(best bang for your buck maybe).I saw someone asking to be able to bribe guards for bounty in a different thread,bribing merchants for faction with sex too would make sense.

If I had to choose one I wanted it would be the pregnancy mod because it adds the most immersion to the game but that is  a huge/complicated project. 

Still on Rev.4 (the "b" update should fix the camera but I don't have that issue).

Just a little question:

I started sex with my guy using the spells and He took me using the Arrok Missionary.

This should be a vaginal action but the journal counted it as anal. Why?

Second (maybe): it seems that actions started by the SexLab Romance plugin are not counted in the journal. Am I wrong?

Still on Rev.4 (the "b" update should fix the camera but I don't have that issue).

Just a little question:

I started sex with my guy using the spells and He took me using the Arrok Missionary.

Second (maybe): it seems that actions started by the SexLab Romance plugin are not counted in the journal. Am I wrong?

Was it with another guy? It counts vaginal tagged animations as anal if it detects no females present, as vaginal is hard without a vagina being present.

ASHAL, For the KING of Skryrim Adult Mods,WE BOW DOWN, u could be a god, but u have surpassed that,maybe, ashal, cmod, josh, waxen, shane2422,spaceman, omg and Arrock, WE PLAYERS DO TY, for the players in hiding that download, they say ty

Just a little question:

Was it with another guy? It counts vaginal tagged animations as anal if it detects no females present, as vaginal is hard without a vagina being present.

My hot & wet pussy was present, of course!   :D   :D   :D

Edit:  ALL so meant vaginal animations (hugfuck, missionary classic, sideways and so on) are counted as "anal" by the journal.

Even if I AM a female and I do the actions with males (custom or vanilla doesn't matter).

I suspect it could be because I am of a custom race (the "Ningheim").

Just a little question:

Edit:  ALL so meant vaginal animations (hugfuck, missionary classic, sideways and so on) are counted as "anal" by the journal.

Even if I AM a female and I do the actions with males (custom or vanilla doesn't matter).

A lot of the animations are tagged as both Anal and Vaginal which is probably the cause, if the journal feature is just looking for specific tags and stops after finding the first one then animations tagged as both Anal and Vaginal could end up only ever being classed as Anal.

after doing the upgrade process i cant do any of the commands in the sex animation, they just sit there in the first stage

Pretty much every problem anyone has experienced after updating SexLab has been traced back to missing steps in the upgrade process. It could be worth re doing the upgrade making doubly sure you follow every one of the 13 steps in the first post.

Just a little question:

A lot of the animations are tagged as both Anal and Vaginal which is probably the cause, if the journal feature is just looking for specific tags and stops after finding the first one then animations tagged as both Anal and Vaginal could end up only ever being classed as Anal.

I removed animations that were double tagged in rev 4, for this very reason. All animations now only have either anal or vaginal. Which means it's more likely a result of not doing a proper clean install, so you still have all the rev 3 animation tags in place rather than the new rev 4 tags.

I removed animations that were double tagged in rev 4, for this very reason. All animations now only have either anal or vaginal. Which means it's more likely a result of not doing a proper clean install, so you still have all the rev 3 animation tags in place rather than the new rev 4 tags.

Oops, my bad.

Can we have a list of animations and their tags added to the Git Hub Wiki thing? It could prove a useful resource for modders to see what tags are in use etc.

If you create the page holder for them I am happy to go through the scripts to pull out the tags and fill in the page. :)

Just a little question:

That's strange.

I started an entirely new game. (Just before, I deleted ALL my previous savegames, all papyrus.logs, all skse.logs, some mods about armours/weapons that I don't use AND, completly, the SexLab files).

Only after I finished the character creation and I started my "new alternate life", I saved, exit the game and installed SexLab Framework and related plugin.

I must say, indeed, that when I entered again the game, I had the message box about a "not clean unistall of SexLab".

I was a bit upset because, I repeat, I started a full new game WITHOUT SexLab. (And the version I used in my last savegames [deleted] was ALREADY Rev.4). Anyhow, I ignored the advice, I set everything and I started to play. After some time I noticed the anal/vaginal problem.

So now I don't know what I should do.

I'm about to being CRAZY!

Just to be sure, I did the upgrade to Rev.4b.

I downloaded the Framework and the Resource zips for fresh.

I followed exactly, perfectly, step-by-step, the 13 steps procedure to clean all.

I upgraded to Rev.4b. There was NOT messages about incorrect upgrade.

I had sex (I am a female Ningheim race) with my follower (Male Nord, custom) using the SexLabRomance Plug-in and asking for "normal fuck".

The sex was the standard missionary (It is clearly a "vaginal" sex).

The Journal reports  1 "anal" sex!   :(

heya! ^^

1 little bug and 2 suggestion ^^

bug: i have see after make sex (exempl the arrok cowgirl) the cum effect is go to up ... its strange, the effect didnt go down, but go up, from pussy to tits way ...lol, maybe something need little fix about this, if somebody else can test and see if it happen too ^^

suggestion : its possible to add an script like for headtracking, for some pose the characters can look each other... like for riding pose or missionary pose for exempl ^^

suggestion2 : its possible to add an wet/sweat effect on body after sex ^^ (i m sure you understand what i mean) like the mod add water wet effect on all body you see ^^ , this effect can be like the cum and dissapear after some time .

I wish there was  Light to when the sex starts. Like the Light on the ''Showracemenu'' that you can Activate/deactivate with a hotkey ... because, I Uninstalled all ENB and other lights effects to see the characters on the action... you know that ALL graphics modifiers make the game darker at indoors, since I don't like to break the immersion and have sex at the daylight city square... most of the time I just watch 2 silhouettes having sex.

the alignment at the bed is very bad for me, but I think its for everybody, and this is being worked out... I really think this would add a nice immersion to the MoD, since the bed is the place for sex

but most of all, ty for the mod, its really well done and fun

sorry for my english

@ Ashal

Ok, after a lot of tests I'm sorry to say that you, trying to solve the "drawing weapons" problem, probably did something wrong.

All one handed weapons are NOT removed during sex actions. Doesn't matter if checked ot not in the undress menus.

This is easy to solve for the player but, of course, not for the npc.

Second thing, if the weapon (sword or dagger) is drawed while the sex start, or the solo action start, it stays in the hand until the end of sex.

In this case, there is no way to remove it before the end. (Talking for player perspective).

Continuing my reports, I downgraded to Rev.4 from Rev.4b.

Even if I followed (again) the 13 steps process, this time I had the message box telling me I didn't the clean procedure "upgrading from version 0 to version 4".

Anyhow, everything seems to work fine but there is still (like in Rev.4b) the anal/vaginal mismatch in the journal.

Instead, with Rev.4 the weapons are correctly removed from each actor. Btw, I didn't have nefore and still don't have now any problem about cameras. (I carefully put down my hands before sex or undrawn my weapons).

Is it normal for SexLab''s bed sex animation position to be a bit crazy? As in not quite working as intended yet? Because whenever I choose the "use nearby bed" option, the position is way off... both actors end up at the bottom of the bed, spread apart, floating or humping the bed posts etc haha.

I'll look into the problems people have been mentioning since Rev 4b and release a Rev 4c tomorrow, for now I need sleep, it's 3 PM and that's not me being awake midday like a normal person; that's me be being up still from yesterday x.x Spent all night updating the API guide, and writing 2 explanation guides to start out with, hooks and stats. 

You can access the new modders guide here: http://git.loverslab.com/sexlab/wikis/home

Keep in mind my severe sleep deprivation when writing parts of it, typos and random missing words ahoy.

You can also access the current Git repo of the framework there, if that floats your boat. Master branch will always be current released version, and I'll be keeping Development branch synced with my progress on updates, so if you are daring and want to always be using stuff before they come out officially for release, or just want to keep your install updated via git rather than downloading archives here, there you go.

Scripters wanting to make use of the repo are free to register and push fixes/upgrades of their own to the development branch as well, development branch will be merged into master and become the next official rev release whenever needed.

Thanks again to spaceman who helped me with the grunt work of converting the current guide over to this new one.