Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

rev 4 is working fine followed the Upgrade steps and now all things are working :).

A bit adjustments problems but I think this is a Body issue with the xxl hardware of the males.

Thank you for you great mod ashal.

I've made a complete french translation of the mcm menu but for some reasons my CK doesn't want to recompile it,so if you can do it (and if ashal agrees) here it is:

attachicon.gifsslSystemConfig.7z

MCM have a built-in Localization-Feature. See https://github.com/schlangster/skyui/wiki/MCM-Advanced-Features#wiki-Localization.

Thanks, at least someone answer me about those translation files (i've asked several times without sucess). I'm not familiar at all with scripting, is there a way to generate it (in english) and then just translate it with notepad? Or do I have to do everything by hand?

@alpalia: une chose à la fois^^ Mais après quand j'aurais un peu plus de temps pourquoi pas...

So if I understand correctly, the config script needs to be modified too (with the $ key) in order to work. Can someone please add that function and recompile it with ck? I'm ready to translate it again if the base files are ready but I'm not skilled enough to do it myself.

If nobody care, nervermind...

@ Ashal

After I did a clean of my game mods (unistalled some of them) AND I deleted ALL my saves, I started a new game with Rev.4, MatchMaker, Romance, LoversComfort and WorkingGirl.

I didn't install the LoversHook plugin that was the main cause of the previous troubles about hotkeys and MCM menu.

Now, everything seems to work fine, the framework itself and the plugins.

There is only one little but strange issue.

When the sex is finished, sometimes (It happens often with the Romance plugin but not only with it), my char stays several seconds like a ragdolled doll, sliding on the floor.

I don't have controls, there is no compass, no health bars, nothing. Only the "rumble" sound of the ragdoll scene. After some seconds my char redress but still in ragdolled position and still sliding on the floor. This could be for 10 to 20 seconds (it's not always the same) and the other NPCs, in the meanwhile, dressed and stand up, slides him too nearby my char.

After this variable time, my char regain full functionality and I can act as normal BUT the NPC still slides while standing (not walking) until I talk to him or, into one worst case, I consoled him with disable/enable commands.

Note that this doesn't happen always after sex is finished. Only sometimes (about one time on five or so).

I absolutely don't know why. I don't have the "realistic ragdoll force" mod but only the "Easy lift bodies".

Any idea?

Others who've reported a similar problem were using realistic ragdoll force, I don't know what "easy lift bodies" is, but my guess would be if it also deals with ragdolls that it's incompatible for the same reasons realistic ragdoll force is. If you can send me a link to the mod I can look at it though and see if there's maybe something I can do, I can't find anything on nexus by that name.

Also look for similarites of when it happens, like if you were on level ground and if your character was standing or laying in the animation, could be when they're standing at the end of an animation and then get ragdolled they have further to fall which is where the problem might be.

@ Ashal

After I did a clean of my game mods (unistalled some of them) AND I deleted ALL my saves, I started a new game with Rev.4, MatchMaker, Romance, LoversComfort and WorkingGirl.

I didn't install the LoversHook plugin that was the main cause of the previous troubles about hotkeys and MCM menu.

When the sex is finished, sometimes (It happens often with the Romance plugin but not only with it), my char stays several seconds like a ragdolled doll, sliding on the floor.

I don't have controls, there is no compass, no health bars, nothing. Only the "rumble" sound of the ragdoll scene. After some seconds my char redress but still in ragdolled position and still sliding on the floor. This could be for 10 to 20 seconds (it's not always the same) and the other NPCs, in the meanwhile, dressed and stand up, slides him too nearby my char.

After this variable time, my char regain full functionality and I can act as normal BUT the NPC still slides while standing (not walking) until I talk to him or, into one worst case, I consoled him with disable/enable commands.

Note that this doesn't happen always after sex is finished. Only sometimes (about one time on five or so).

I absolutely don't know why. I don't have the "realistic ragdoll force" mod but only the "Easy lift bodies".

Any idea?

Just an FYI, I had this same thing happen on occasion with Rev 3B - Opening up my inventory (or it could have been the game menu screen) and then closing it again seemed to resolve the issue straight away and my character stood straight back up. It's almost as if Skyrim forgets that your character is there and then remembers again after you interact with the game in some way.

I was using the realistic force mod at the time though.

just an little question :

the sitting foreplay pose is for lesbian ?? it look weird if i use an men...

btw if arrok can make this pose into an fuck pose , just position the women correctly on men and voila ^^ same pose, same anim etc..

funny bug happen (due to i m too close to object) and it transform the standing sex into an chair-sitting-handjob XDD

post-52524-0-10065200-1368443886_thumb.jpg

I've made a complete french translation of the mcm menu but for some reasons my CK doesn't want to recompile it,so if you can do it (and if ashal agrees) here it is:

attachicon.gifsslSystemConfig.7z

MCM have a built-in Localization-Feature. See https://github.com/schlangster/skyui/wiki/MCM-Advanced-Features#wiki-Localization.

Thanks, at least someone answer me about those translation files (i've asked several times without sucess). I'm not familiar at all with scripting, is there a way to generate it (in english) and then just translate it with notepad? Or do I have to do everything by hand?

@alpalia: une chose à la fois^^ Mais après quand j'aurais un peu plus de temps pourquoi pas...

So if I understand correctly, the config script needs to be modified too (with the $ key) in order to work. Can someone please add that function and recompile it with ck? I'm ready to translate it again if the base files are ready but I'm not skilled enough to do it myself.

If nobody care, nervermind...

I'll look into doing direct MCM localization script for Rev 5. For now though, there is no reason you couldn't compile the directly edited version, most likely you are missing the MCM source files, which are required to compile MCM scripts.

https://github.com/schlangster/skyui/wiki download the SkyUI 3.4 SDK file at the top, than copy the scripts folder there into your data folder, you should be able to compile the sslSystemConfig file then.

@ Ashal

Any idea?

Others who've reported a similar problem were using realistic ragdoll force, I don't know what "easy lift bodies" is, but my guess would be if it also deals with ragdolls that it's incompatible for the same reasons realistic ragdoll force is. If you can send me a link to the mod I can look at it though and see if there's maybe something I can do, I can't find anything on nexus by that name.

Also look for similarites of when it happens, like if you were on level ground and if your character was standing or laying in the animation, could be when they're standing at the end of an animation and then get ragdolled they have further to fall which is where the problem might be.

Here is the mod I'm using (for precision, I'm using the second on, called "Light" in the download section):

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/2706/?

PS: the latest situations in which it happened my char was riding the male with arrok cowgirl and arrok reverse cowgirl.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I have also a mod that makes corpses "solid", with a collision hit. ("Dead Body Collision" is its esp name).

I'm starting to think that the final sequence (the "ragdoll" one) with its own sound could cause some issues like the sliding effect.

Maybe could a good idea to ask Arrok to make a specific animation, very simple, in which the two actors slowly stands up, to replace entirely the ragdoll sequence.

Or, more simple, eliminate the sequence totally.

So I have SkyUI installed, but I can't find a menu for this mod's commands anywhere for some reason...

Open the console then write :

SetStage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1

Quit the console, you should find your menu this time.

Thanks, that did the trick!  Everything is working great now!

mmmh.... have see when i restart an save...the female (only the female, not the male) appear with standard T pose.... no problem about skeleton or anything (te mod work good) , but everytime i load an save with female around, she appear like this and if i talk to her = CTD, so i need quit the place and everything become good.....

its weird, its look like the sexlab have little bug when load save and need an action (like change zone) for start working O_o

i swear, no problem with skeleton or animation or anything.... just this weird situation after load savegame..

if i deactive sexlab, this bug never happen ...i cant say wtf is this problem... maybe an load time needed for the mod start to work.

Is anyone else having a problem where after doing a sex act with a follower, the follower kind of "leaves" as if it's no longer in your party. Though if you talk to her the dialogues imply that she is still in your party. I kind of have to part ways and then make her follow me again to make her actually follow me. I don't know if this is a problem with UFO or with custom followers. It mostly happens when a follower is in the relax state of UFO, but it does also happen if the follower is following me.

Is anyone else having a problem where after doing a sex act with a follower, the follower kind of "leaves" as if it's no longer in your party. Though if you talk to her the dialogues imply that she is still in your party. I kind of have to part ways and then make her follow me again to make her actually follow me. I don't know if this is a problem with UFO or with custom followers. It mostly happens when a follower is in the relax state of UFO, but it does also happen if the follower is following me.

This happened to me a couple of times, had to dismiss the follower and pick them up again. I don't use any custom followers mods. I thought that the problem is either with Skyrim itself or Sexlab Romance. Which mod did you use to start the sex scene with your follower with?

@ Ashal

Any idea?

I'm suffering from this as well. It's annoying but it's a small price to pay. I removed realistic rag dolls but the problem persists and opening inventory doesn't do the trick for me.

I've just finished playing with the new 4b revision for a while, and a few things bear mentioning.  First, the sheathe/lateral camera movement problem is fixed for me.  Second, I was having issues with the player sometimes being shifted to the side at the start of an animation, but I fixed it with a fresh install of FNIS, Sexlab 4b, and the matchmaker and romance plugins.  Third, All but one of my hotkeys are functional.  The adjust left/right key doesn't work, but my log doesn't seem to have anything obvious in it pointing to a clear problem.  Also worth mentioning is that the other adjustment key sometimes moves actors back and forth, and other times left and right.  I think it varies by the animation/actor.

If I was still having issues with characters misaligned sideways, I would be more inclined to rip my load order apart to try and find what's wrong.  The sad truth is that it's held together with pins and glue: I've never had to do a clean reinstall of Skyrim since I got it on release day!  I'll keep checking this thread for info on it, but I'm not in a rush.  Other than the one unimportant hotkey, the mod's working great!

A final note: I removed realistic ragdolls months ago due to issues with the Dragonborn dlc.  I guess I got lucky, one less bug to track down and all.

I think I managed to narrow down the source of this problem.  I used to have a similar issue with ASX, but I've only just managed to figure out what's wrong.  It's caused by having two followers, firing one, then using matchmaker on the other.  After the act, my character's partner walks away as if she too has been dismissed.  I managed to get her to follow me by firing and re-hiring her.  My permanent solution is to remove UFO.  Doing so restricts me to one follower, but she falls in immediately behind me after sex.  I have the latest version of UFO with the Dawnguard and Hearthfire patches, but I uninstalled it using the author's npc built into the game to clean up the scripts.  To anyone removing it after me: RTFM.

I'd be very interested in seeing if other follower mods that raise the limit above one at a time suffer from similar glitches when one of at least two companions are dismissed.  Maybe if someone else doesn't test it, I'll try it myself.  I've wanted to give EFF a whirl for a while anyway; this may just be the excuse I need.

One final note: both of my followers I tested with are vanilla npcs, but they each have altered appearances.  One is edited via eeo, the other is a mod specifically for her.  I don't think it matters, but the quoted post mentions custom followers, so I think it's best to leave this here too.

It was a nice upgrade, animation phases are much smoother, as well as several others.

Also some animations are still not working properly for me, the missionary starts with the lady on her side still (is that how it is supposed to be?) and there is another aggresive style (non arrok/ap) with both standing and the man doing her from behind aggressively and they are WIDE apart, and no amount of key presses can get them into position (name is rough behind), not sure if anyone else has this issue.

Overall, a nice upgrade, just little things that I have seen so far. Keep up the good work!

(picture 1 is initial position with me trying to adjust it, picture 2 is when i hit the realign button)

I've got the wide spaced "rough behind" position thing also...and also like you no amount of key pressing gets it to align correctly...I spent about an hour trying last night while half of solitude walked by and told me I ought to put some clothes on

on another note...I was wondering if its normal or even just common for the animations to take a long time to commence...after I cast the spells nothing happens for usualy about 5-10 seconds...its not a big deal really everything else seems to work just fine. I am just wondering if it's normal or if something is goofy on my end of things

Interesting problem I see in my game that I have not been able to explain/fix. 

1: I run the "cleanup" tool

2: Save the game.

3: Uninstall the old version and install the new version of sexlab

4: I open up the game and go to initiate a sex scene and get an error message

"An active plugin has initiated a sexlab animation while sexlab is inactive" (I admit that is probably not the exact wording but pretty close)

5: after the error message nothing happens.

I looked all up and down the MCM options for sexlab and the list of animations is completely blank. Any ideas what went wrong?

@mogie56 , sorry but i cant stop laugh so bad after "(im guessing this is a rough anal?) anyway it's going along then just when it changes speed the camara starts bouncing and all of a sudden my girl is falling out of the sky, problem here is she lands inside a boulder all the way over at bleakwind basin (giants incampment) over by Whiterun. when it's all over I have to tcl to get her out. this is one of those wtf moments LOL."

really bad lucky

@mogie56 , sorry but i cant stop laugh so bad after "(im guessing this is a rough anal?) anyway it's going along then just when it changes speed the camara starts bouncing and all of a sudden my girl is falling out of the sky, problem here is she lands inside a boulder all the way over at bleakwind basin (giants incampment) over by Whiterun. when it's all over I have to tcl to get her out. this is one of those wtf moments LOL."

really bad lucky

LMMFAO over here too... raped by Superman who's moneyshot literally shot her into the stratosphere LMAO

on another note...I was wondering if its normal or even just common for the animations to take a long time to commence...after I cast the spells nothing happens for usualy about 5-10 seconds...its not a big deal really everything else seems to work just fine. I am just wondering if it's normal or if something is goofy on my end of things

Yeah. that's norm I believe. It allows you apt time to target a 3rd individual for threesomes and move to a viable area so it doesn't cause clipping issues with the surrounding.