Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Question:

installed the mod, also installed lovers comfort and random sex.

Now the animation for the followers movement will not play correctly in battle, the move around as if on rails.

Has anyone had this before?

thx.

Looks like a FNIS problem to me, Lovers Comfort works with Sexis and not with SexLab.

Characters moving only "sliding in stand stuck position" is always sympton of FNIS tool not ran or not ran properly.

LoversComfort has a test version for SexLab (btw, it seems to work very fine).

RandomSex (both versions for SexiS and SexLab) has still some issues and needs improvements.

WorkingGirl for SexLab works fine.

Hello, everyone. Thanks for a great mod. I am having an issue though and saw some others in this forum having the same problem, but after 10-15 pages, I didn't see a solution.

I followed the installation instructions, and everything worked as it should during the sex. But when the sex was finished, my character could no longer draw a sword or raise his hands to cast a spell. He can move perfectly fine and all other actions like jump and crouch are unaffected. It is just the ability to use his hands has vanished.

I apologize if a fix has been listed already and I didn't see it. If it matters, I don't play Skyrim too much anymore so I had no previous version of SexLab to upgrade. I did have Sex Addict installed, but first thing I did was uninstall it, then use the Skyrim Save Cleaner and cleaned my save. Then, I reran FNIS, ran Skyrim, and did another save. Then, I installed all three parts of the SexLab mod, ran with skse_loader and everything worked like a charm. It's just those darn arms!

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Do I need to replace any files to use 4udik?

you need to replace Skyrim\Data\meshes\SexLab\malenudesuit_0.nif and malenudesuit_1.nif

Thanks I tried that but the leg textures don't match.. and the erect form is larger than it should be like the favoured size. 4udik mesh is the only one I renamed for this framework btw.

For some reason, AP Anal, SkullFuck, and a few other AP animations don't work, they are checked but it will just skip right over them, anybody know why? Thanks in advance.

You have to untag them as aggresive animations.

Oh, okay. Thanks so much! And also, thank you Ashal and Arrok, and everyone else who helped, for this mod!

Posting here too since its relevant.

Ok guys I have to work next 2 weeks, so I won't be animating until the end of the month/June.

When I get back I'll be focusing on: 

- removing the devils threeway placeholder and adding the real animation with multiple stages.

- planting the feet for the male and female for Standfuck (to stop the feet from moving unrealistically)

- adding a female solo masturbation animation

- see if I can get props working into the game so I can make positions that require chairs ect. (animations I want to do with this is a Lap Dance, blowjob, chair cowgirl, and maybe some sitting solo animations)

- adding better support for custom skeleton alignment. (I wish a skele-suit option was possible lol,...kinda like nudesuits, but no mesh just skele XD)

Anyways,...I hope you guys enjoy Revision 4, I know I will.  

Ok guys I have to work next 2 weeks, so I won't be animating until the end of the month/June.

- removing the devils threeway placeholder and adding the real animation with multiple stages.

- planting the feet for the male and female for Standfuck (to stop the feet from moving unrealistically)

- see if I can get props working into the game so I can make positions that require chairs ect. (animations I want to do with this is a Lap Dance, blowjob, chair cowgirl, and maybe some sitting solo animations)

- adding better support for custom skeleton alignment. (I wish a skele-suit option was possible lol,...kinda like nudesuits, but no mesh just skele XD)

i hope you make pose based on the "ero motion mod" in futur ^^ like the 4 some riding/handjob in the pic (can make 3 some based on it), etc... ^^

post-52524-0-80753100-1368252541_thumb.jpg

i hope you make pose based on the "ero motion mod" in futur ^^ like the 4 some riding/handjob in the pic (can make 3 some based on it), etc... ^^

yea,..gonna be 3 stages

1. double handjob/blowjob

2. RevCowgirl + standing bj

3. the current devils threeway position, but way more realistic (no longer a test animation)

Weirdly, the AP Anal animation has the guy facing away from the girl, humping the air. Can you fix that too Arrok? Thats one of my favorite anims. Thanks!

Sounds like an unnecessary script rotation or lack of.  I'm sure Ashal will take care of it before I get back if its like that for everybody. Probably in Rev 4.

Alright, so basically I'm just wondering how to install a nude suit for this, because I can't find an explanation anywhere. I tried to rename the files and put them in the sexlab folder for the respective textures and meshes but I ended up with a tan colored glowing penis instead of a textured one. I'm not really sure where I went wrong. 

I already gave a description earlier in the thread.

For my personal set up I use http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/2488

Nudes - FavoredSoulMeshes - FlaccidVersion for normal bodies and Nudes - FavoredSoulMeshes - ErectVersion for my suit.

I found that I only used the meshes from the flaccid but the textures from the erect for the normal body or for some reason when the errect version was used it wouldn't display the textures correctly and I'd have neck seams and a glowing penis.

https://www.dropbox....ody and Suit.7z

This should be already configured for sexlab if you want to use it instead of digging around yourself.

I remember that  Ashal mentioned it somewhere. What was the reason for ending with a glowing penis? I tried your suit and it works fine, tried different combinations, adding optional body hair, size, pants and it glows or textures are a mess :/ What are the impossible combinations (so I stop wasting time trying)?