Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

In suggestions:

Ā 

"A BBP enabled skeleton is also useful, as many of the animations include BBP support, though it is optional. I'd suggestĀ XP32's Maximum Skeleton."

Ā 

XPMS requiresĀ Realistic Ragdolls and Force by dDefinderĀ which I hear causes problems with sexlab or can I install the skeleton without Realistic Ragdolls?

i use unpb bbp, no problem apparently ( i like the jigglebones ^^ )...and i have hear cbbe have an bbp option too, i suppose this skeleton is compatible with sexlab too , as long you patch the all correctly with the animation and FNIS tool

just little question ^^

what happn if i try to make an orgy ? lol i mean if i use the spell on 5-6-7 npc at same time

they all make sex by 3some group ? or CTD or nothing happen ?

Ā 

just curious idea about possibility to make this XD

Ā 

Most of the animations can only include up to 3 participants, so I think it would just use the first 3.Ā 

Ā 

The only option for 5-6-7 would be some sort of queue for the player, or 3 separate simultaneous acts.Ā  I am attempting a mod to handle just this sort of thing.

Hello,

Ā 

Could put yourselves in the title of the thread the current version of the program and its publication date?

Ā 

For example : Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework (Rev3b 24 Apr 2013)

the version is writted in big blue letter just at side of the big sexlab title , the date is mentionned at down of the description just at up of the download link ...... :P

Ā 

and if its not enougth good for you, you can try this version of presentation , with changelog access and all ^^ http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/150-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework/

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=changelog&file=150

I think donews means the title of the topic, as in what you read when you're in the forum index and not the actual posting.

eeeh...yeah i see.. but at same time when you read an thread , generally you start by open the first page of the thread , specially because in all thread (can say in all website) the download,log and all information is always mentionned in the first comment of the thread and regulary updated by the autor..(well, thats what i make myself everytime i go read an thread , i look at the first message for see some update or something)

Ā 

so , make like me, everytime i come here , i see the first page (favorite the page in the web browser) , then just click on the double >> and you go in the last page (not recommanded too because some information can be say in 2 or 3 last page of comment)

Ā 

my point of view ^^

Ā 

Ā 

and add the update version and date, make the search engine become crazy ^^

Ā 

In the options panels, there are options for the "victims" and "aggressors", what does this do? Or is this just a framework for future plugins?

Well, maybe you don't like to read the previous posts or the description in the main page but it was already stated, several times, that SexLab IS ONLY A FRAMEWORK and it tries to be as much complete as possible.

The options to toggle dresses for victims and aggressors are in place for modders who will make plugins for rape actions.

Ā 

Ā 

Thank you for your answer and help. I admit I was a little lazy to read through the 40+ pages. I did read the main page description but only want to make sure. Thanks again.

So, I don't know what's up, but My animations can never progress unless I quit or reload a save.

Ā 

The self spell just does an infinite loop of what i guess is the first stage, and never goes beyond that.

They target solo only works but ends in around 5 second, so I'm not sure if that's normal either.

Ā 

Any ideas?

Ā 

Also, what are the hotkeys?

^if you have SkyUI installed, you can see the hotkeys in the MCM config under SexLab

Ā 

i've just encountered a minor bug, if NPC is going to enter another room though door, if he already played the opening door animation and then got targetted by irresistable spell, sex will be initiated but he/she won't get undressed

It seems that the cum effects move out of position on my cbbe tbbp body drow female character. Is this a bug? Sexis does not have this problem however, waxenfigures' mod cum effects also move out of position. Thanks in advance for any explanation

greetings all. This is a general question that can be answered by the mod author or really anyone that's really played and used this mod. First off, everything is installed just fine. No real CTD problems and not much complaints here of course. Just wanted to know how this mod is properly used short of using the Matchmaker add-on plugin. Going through the MCM menu, seems like things are supposed to be random and automated (IE: the aggressor/rapist) When exactly do any of these mechanics come into play? Am I missing another plugin somewhere? Any help is appreciated. Thank you kindly!

greetings all. This is a general question that can be answered by the mod author or really anyone that's really played and used this mod. First off, everything is installed just fine. No real CTD problems and not much complaints here of course. Just wanted to know how this mod is properly used short of using the Matchmaker add-on plugin. Going through the MCM menu, seems like things are supposed to be random and automated (IE: the aggressor/rapist) When exactly do any of these mechanics come into play? Am I missing another plugin somewhere? Any help is appreciated. Thank you kindly!

not understand good, but you should have 2 spell in you spell list : irresistible self (for use on yourself) and irresistible target (for use on npc)

agressor rapist is not "installed" yet, but you can choose to make rape or normal sex with the plugin "sexchat" by dialog ( good dialog btw, and very smooth)

Ā 

hope this help :(

Ā 

not understand good, but you should have 2 spell in you spell list : irresistible self (for use on yourself) and irresistible target (for use on npc)

agressor rapist is not "installed" yet, but you can choose to make rape or normal sex with the plugin "sexchat" by dialog ( good dialog btw, and very smooth)

Ā 

hope this help :(

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

***Ohhhh that makes a lot of sense. I was just wondering why nothing ever really happens. Well then, guess this mod has got some great potential! Thanks for the swift reply! =D

Ā 

I think donews means the title of the topic, as in what you read when you're in the forum index and not the actual posting.

eeeh...yeah i see.. but at same time when you read an thread , generally you start by open the first page of the thread , specially because in all thread (can say in all website) the download,log and all information is always mentionned in the first comment of the thread and regulary updated by the autor..(well, thats what i make myself everytime i go read an thread , i look at the first message for see some update or something)

Ā 

so , make like me, everytime i come here , i see the first page (favorite the page in the web browser) , then just click on the double >> and you go in the last page (not recommanded too because some information can be say in 2 or 3 last page of comment)

Ā 

my point of view ^^

Ā 

Ā 

and add the update version and date, make the search engine become crazy ^^

Ā 

Ā 

Personally, I come to the forum, look at the post listing, see if anything new is out, and then leave. Ā The only time I tend to go into the individual posts is either when I have a problem, am waiting for a reply on a conversation, or see a mod I like that shows in the topic it has an update, and then, I usually go to the end of the thread and work backwards to find the post I'm looking for, since I've already at some point read the first page. Ā To be fair, I didn't realize the first post in this topic had mention of dates, but it also, because of the way I browse, took me quite a while before I realized not only was there a rev2, but also a rev3. Ā Obviously, I'm not saying it needs to be updated in the title, and I'd hate to inconvience anyone if putting it there breaks anything or is annoying, but it is awfully nice to those of us who don't read post after post until we have issues and are reviewing to see if others have the same.

REQUEST**

Ā 

Is it possible to add and option to make each animation type use a custom sound? I see the sounds and can change them but I don't know which animation triggers what sounds. I would like to add my own sounds as I collected some very hot forplay talk and sex talk. Like omg omg im going to cum, You love it when I suck your cock etc... I would love an option to choose a specific sound file for each stage and animations.

Ā 

Say it was the final scene and I was able to use a sound file with the girl saying I am going to cumm. Or during the first blowjob scene the girl says so you want me to suck your cock etc... That would be hot.

Ā 

I have collected some really good ones and would like to use them. Maybe even make a sound pack people could download.

I have to ask. Why is there FemaleChild and MaleChild moaning sounds in the SexLab files?

Ā 

Theory one: Secret content for loli fans.

Ā 

Theory two: Accidental files or misnamed files.

Ā 

Theory three: Maybe it was just a codename for an experimental moan that was named that so it would throw people off.

Ā 

If any of these theories aren't correct then idk what to say.Ā 

Ā 

I have to ask. Why is there FemaleChild and MaleChild moaning sounds in the SexLab files?

Ā 

So what if they are there? Those who want to use those folders for something will, those who do not won't.

Ā 

Ā 

No reason to get all defensive it was only a question.

The files in the voice folders are all blank, they're just there for lip syncing, there is no "moan files" forĀ FemaleChild and MaleChild, and the creation kit auto generates all the files and folders in the /sound/voice/modname.esm/ folder automatically. Plus the mod actively blocks animating with children.