Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Alright I see that Ashal already mentioned he has a possible fix for the jittering and sliding problem, but since I didn't see this other information out there I'm gonna go ahead and post it.

I also experienced the jittering and sliding animations, not with creatures mind you but just with npcs.  Well alright so there was some jittering and sliding with creatures, but only when npcs were involved.  Infact from what I saw with my little experiments any sort of sex act involving npcs with the player, and npcs with creatures (didn't really test npc on npc so not sure if they did it aswell), however when I opened the console and toggled off the A.I. the jittering and sliding stopped and the npc would remain in perfect alignment (yes even on those new zyn ones) So it seems to me like the npcs are trying to get away or rather get out of your way, cause you know how they move when your all up in their personal space?  Pretty sure that's what is causing them jitter and slide.  Atleast from what I saw, cause like I said they stop after the A.I has been toggled off.

I think this may be true, because I notice I only get the jittering with Followers that have highly custom AI packages. Ones based off standard packages seem to work fine.

I've run into a strange problem after updating to 1.22. I decided to do a complete reinstall of my game and all my mods, everything works just fine, but for some reason the 'Even Character Height' option in Sexlab doesn't work at all. It messes up the models horribly, and they don't even return to their normal sizes after the act. Not even downgrading to 1.21 or 1.20 does any good.

I saw a few with similar problems, but no solution from what I could discern. Does anyone have any idea what to do about this?

I've run into a strange problem after updating to 1.22. I decided to do a complete reinstall of my game and all my mods, everything works just fine, but for some reason the 'Even Character Height' option in Sexlab doesn't work at all. It messes up the models horribly, and they don't even return to their normal sizes after the act. Not even downgrading to 1.21 or 1.20 does any good.

I saw a few with similar problems, but no solution from what I could discern. Does anyone have any idea what to do about this?

Same here, its on regardless of if its checked or not.

I have the same flaying actors like in "Radiant prostitution" but with Defeat if I use the option "all down" and "original" in "player as victim". With "no transition" animation will work normally.

If I put one of the two other options the involved actors literally fly and shift my character from the original position when they come closer. This is not happen if "no transition" is selected.

I have the same flaying actors like in "Radiant prostitution" but with Defeat if I use the option "all down" and "original" in "player as victim". With "no transition" animation will work normally.

If I put one of the two other options the involved actors literally fly and shift my character from the original position when they come closer. This is not happen if "no transition" is selected.

This bug is pretty much mod-related tho, not sexlab related.

These options worked fine in Defeat 4.0, only in Defeat 4.1 did they start acting up.

These options worked fine in Defeat 4.0, only in Defeat 4.1 did they start acting up.

So, you have the same problem?

So, you have the same problem?

I havent tried Radiant Prostitution, but I did upgrade to Defeat 4.1.

Your post actually showed me how to bypass that bug by using 'No Transition'.

Defeat 4.0 does not have that bug, but its useless for creatures.

So yes, I have that bug too.

Edit: According to Goubo, this isnt on his side of things, weirdly.

Ashal to the rescue! <333

I havent tried Radiant Prostitution, but I did upgrade to Defeat 4.1.

Your post actually showed me how to bypass that bug by using 'No Transition'.

Defeat 4.0 does not have that bug, but its useless for creatures.

So yes, I have that bug too.

Edit: According to Goubo, this isnt on his side of things, weirdly.

Ashal to the rescue! <333

And that right there is the most frustrating part of modding.  Bugs come and go, and we can deal with them as they come up.  But when they happen and we can't reproduce them, it makes it so much more difficult to do anything about.  Basically, with each report, you have to go through this flow chart:

• Is it really my mod? Yes/No
    • 1A If No: Pound Sand, Sucker! :angry:
    • 1B If Yes: Can I reproduce the issue? Yes/No
      • 2A If Yes: Then troubleshooting/testing should be fairly easy.  Fix and update.  B)
      • 2B If No: Depending on how complicated the mod is, can I guess what area of the mod is the likely trouble spot? Yes/No
        • 3A If Yes: Troubleshooting/testing is much trickier, but possible that you can reliably rework something in the problem area.  Maybe, maybe not? Fix and update? Maybe? :unsure:
        • 3B If No: Uhh, I took a look, didn't see anything, are you sure you aren't just drunk? :huh: Goto 1A.

And that is how it goes, each and every damn time. <_<

Well, Ashal need some info to work on it, i recently installed all again and began a new game, installed one by one the mods, had that trouble of jittering with SD and defeat, but i was able to avoid it rotating the scene, realigning the actors or reset to default values of animation but not with change animation instead it triggered the jittering, then installed arousal, then hook, then loversconfort, and other ones, chechking all the basics are in there, then 4.1 of defeat came up, upgraded and now with draughr i have the jittering again, tried the previous sollutions and nothing, i was able to get the animation working by changing to one of the modes of defeat to "original" other thing i saw previous to upgrade defeat, when i had sanguine running i had the jittering, if nothing is moved (like change the animation or rotation) the animation works normaly, the same situation now with defeat 4.1, changed to original, tested on a draughr worked 2 times, in th third draughr was unable to reach my char and the animation began, and jittering too, looks like collision, looks like the draughr wants to fool around meanwhile he has sex and is forced to return to sex position, never leaving the animation of sex when jitters, so, hope this helps, but in conlusion i had jitter after and before XD

Edit: More testing now in humans (XD) seems like specific animations are the troubled ones, i played with 1.15b and didnt saw those anims, meanwhile some animations jitters, many others (clasic ones like AP, arrok) looks like they want to jitt but dont do it and i say many because one (i guess it was forced missionary") jitts, even trying to mess them up hitting config keys in the act dont makes them jitt, so i guess that if jits is because the conditions (surface, orientation, near objects) can affect the jitt or not of some anims now, Tested with SD, and Defeat, and seems like the behavior of defeat 4.1 affects the triggering of hentai pregnancy, disabled and pregnancy was sucessfull

Alright I see that Ashal already mentioned he has a possible fix for the jittering and sliding problem, but since I didn't see this other information out there I'm gonna go ahead and post it.

I also experienced the jittering and sliding animations, not with creatures mind you but just with npcs.  Well alright so there was some jittering and sliding with creatures, but only when npcs were involved.  Infact from what I saw with my little experiments any sort of sex act involving npcs with the player, and npcs with creatures (didn't really test npc on npc so not sure if they did it aswell), however when I opened the console and toggled off the A.I. the jittering and sliding stopped and the npc would remain in perfect alignment (yes even on those new zyn ones) So it seems to me like the npcs are trying to get away or rather get out of your way, cause you know how they move when your all up in their personal space?  Pretty sure that's what is causing them jitter and slide.  Atleast from what I saw, cause like I said they stop after the A.I has been toggled off.

How do you toggle the A.I. off?  Don't know what A.I. stands for.....or I can't remember.  So many abbreviations used with modding, I can't keep up.   Only thing that pops up in my head is "Artificial Intelligence".

I just finished a fourth back to back reinstall.  I finally got the mods set up correctly, but I did get the jitter everyone has been discussing.  I had no idea what the jitter situation would look like till I saw it.  It's crazy!  Kind of funny.  Kind of.

I have a lolworthy issue going on. During sex animations since upgrading to the latest version, other npc's will randomly come and sit down on top of me and the npc I'm involved with like we somehow got tagged as a chair. I do not have any idea what causes this, and I've been able to reproduce it with Submit and RP.

On a side note, I'm also getting the jittering effect with Submit and RP. Matchmaker seems to work consitently and the one time I've used SL Solutions it worked without any jittering. I think that idea about it having something to do with the AI trying to move out of your way sounds really solid and is likely the cause, possibly also related to the "chair" effect.

Just tested the AI thing and it had no effect for me. Cum effects also don't seem to be working for me anymore either, I may have to just go back to my 1.15b setting for a while since that was stable with what I had for the time.

I've written this in another post.

Little Chaurus and little Spiders become gigantic and misaligned during animations.

-image-

If I select the chaurus during the animation stage and with console (selecting chaurus) I type "setscale 1", this corrects the size but only for the current stage.

-image-

In the next stage the chaurus becomes huge again.

do you have the size character option checked ? thats the option for make the character have all the same size in sexlab MCM

this option?

img.jpg

I tried to check and uncheck..

..does not change anything.

this is video to animation problem with chaurus (and spiders) in my game.  :s 

all other animations work correctly.

any idea to resolve?

this is video to animation problem with chaurus (and spiders) in my game.  :s

all other animations work correctly.

any idea to resolve?

What mods do you use to start animations? With Defeat 4.1 I get trembling actors and SexLab is responsible when it concerns animations. The mod needs to be more stable and more compatible with the other mods out there.