Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Thanks Ashal.  I'm a bit behind the times here. Just getting back into Skyrim and updating.  I knew about Beastiality Animations pack and the Beastiality Rape mod, but I had no idea S-Lab Framework had the creatures feature added.  It's awesome!  I've only tested out a couple things, but it works great. 

When altering from dogs to wolves I noticed the options for multiple mobs attacking your character.  I read some of the last five pages and of course what was listed in the first page description for creatures, but I didn't see anything related to how that works.  Can anyone explain that for me, please?  If there are a few Draugr , for example, attacking you and you use the spell on one of them from S-Lab Matchmaker, does it automatically go into effect?  Or do you need to individually cast the spell on each of those Draugr?

There's so many creatures.  This makes things very interesting.  Good stuff.

edit: Never mind. I was having an issue with the mod working for some reason.  I followed instructions in the "readme" but I was getting no results.  After reinstall, it works.

ashal - I truly love your mod(s) and appreciate your hard work. You are great person. Thank you for trying to make playing skayrim enjoyable. After many tries of making animations to work perfectly, I came to  this discovery. If anyone wants to play without creature sex here is a hint. FNIS 3.5 in combination of Sexlab 1.20 + patch for SKSE runs great. No freezing, no crushing, no abnornal and unlined animations. Just smooth and enjoyable playing.

This is not criticism to your work. I would never do that, rather, this is a tip for those who wants to play skyrim without frustration and without animal sex.

@Ashal

Ty for the update, to answer your question- The characters are sliding all over the place locked in their sex animation, then when the stage change they get tossed back near my PC, then slide away again.

Also, some animation are terribly misaligned, like the new zyn animation, the two actors are like miles away when they start.

To the people saying they are having "jittery" or "sliding all over the place" issues with 1.22, define what you actually mean.

As in are characters just sliding about as if going about their day instead of being locked into position? 

Or are they constantly sliding/warping back and forth as if SexLab can't decide where to put them?

So far nobody has really been descriptive of what the problem is, and I'm having neither of those issues in my game, everybody I try it with works perfectly fine, even tried it with people in combat on uneven terrain and everybody was held in place perfectly. If what other people are experiencing is what I think it is though, then the "fix" for it is also what causes the SOS side bend penis problem.

That is what I am experiencing.  It's like after each mini-loop within each animation part, Sexlab is trying to reposition them slightly, so depending on the length of each loop, it could be ~.5-1s between each position nudge.

And the direction of the adjustment seems random (or at least I haven't been able to determine a pattern)  Sometimes is closer to the player, sometimes away, sometimes left, sometimes right.  Maybe also the Z-axis shift, but it seems mostly to be a X or Y shift.

As I use the "O" button to change animations, seldomly I'd come across different ones where there is a spastic jitter, like someone is electrocuting them, but that seems to be rare.

I don't use SOS, I'm not using Creature animations, just pretty vanilla Sexlab stuff.  This did not happen at all with 1.21, in fact, the standing rough animation, that traditionally had that huge space between the actors, even that was lining up perfectly for the first time that I had ever witnessed.  (Was the animation replaced?)  The only objection I personally had with 1.21 was the explosive ragdolling.

@ashal

is there a way to block the npc ?.. when make sex in an Inn , everytime i have this fucking bard to sing and when it finish to sing the npc stop the sex for wake up and applaud. this si horrible because the bard sing every time and thats break all :-/  so i need kill the bard for have normal sex stage

@ashal

is there a way to block the npc ?.. when make sex in an Inn , everytime i have this fucking bard to sing and when it finish to sing the npc stop the sex for wake up and applaud. this si horrible because the bard sing every time and thats break all :-/  so i need kill the bard for have normal sex stage

You're boinking people in the middle of an inn while a bard is singing?  That means you are the evening's entertainment, so it's your job to stand for applause! :P

@ashal

You're boinking people in the middle of an inn while a bard is singing?  That means you are the evening's entertainment, so it's your job to stand for applause! :P

:lol: :lol: lol nooooo, i just try to be a little...lore you see... i try to make sex in "normal" place and not in front of everyone in street, so i buy room and make it in Inn, but even in the bedroom, the npc wake up and applaud...

Version 1.22

No CTD, scripts all work fine, papy logs OK

But I have the jittery problem.

AP animations appear OK. Some Arrok and all the new ones do not align at all.

Upon starting a scene, PC and NPC will get in the correct positions. 

Immediately after, the NPC will start jittering/vibrating. It will then move in circles around the PC.

The PC is in a fixed position, no jitter.

At stage changes or stage transitions, the NPC will snap to the correct position on the PC.

Then the problem starts again, jitter, circle motion....etc

I am not using any jiggly butt, breast, dick mods. Simple mesh mods. Anything sex related is confined to Sexlab, nothing interfering.

I didnt notice this in 1.21 as I upgraded to 1.22 before trying it.

1.20 was perfect from what I remember.

there's a small misalignment between each stage of the scene(if not in bed), but that's easy to align with hotkeys or swapping scene.

In bed there's a collision problem i think, cause NPC keeps colliding with PC during each stage of the scene and keeps getting dragged away from collision,

"and the swapping stage or auto swapping stage in a scene its very abrupt in game" (not sure if is only in my game due to over 200 mods installed with RLO plus ENB ^^)

all tests done straight out of qasmoke with multiple heavy script mods.

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Falskaar.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
actorEvents.esm
AmethystHollowsMaster.esm
AOM.esm
FM - HaafingarHall.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm
LevelersTower.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Alicia.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
SPIKE.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
BoundArmors.esp
Brawl Bugs CE.esp
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
Bring Out Your Dead.esp
SBF Jordis UNP.esp
SBF Mjoll UNP.esp
SBF Iona UNP.esp
SBF Lydia UNP.esp
SBF Jenassa UNP.esp
SBF Aela UNP.esp
ToQasmoke.esp
Rainbows.esp
randomthunder.esp
Thundering Shouts.esp
mintylightningmod.esp
AOM.esp
Ars Metallica.esp
Ars Metallica - Dawnguard.esp
Ars Metallica - Hearthfire.esp
Ars Metallica - Dragonborn.esp
AV1Dragon_Lords.esp
mslZaZArachnophobia.esp
Ghost of Spriggan.esp
bestrape.esp
Bestiality_NudeBears.esp
BLESSINGS - Altar Descriptions.esp
Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
Chesko_WearableLantern_Caravaner.esp
Dead Body Collision.esp
Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - RLO.esp

AnimalSex.esp
LoversComfort.esp
SexLab Theft and Seduction.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
C3Dlsart-Vol1.esp
Radiant and Unique Potions Poisons and Booze.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
sextoys-calyps-2.esp
ShootingStars.esp
SkyrimCoinReplacer.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
Footprints.esp
Footprints - Ash.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SkyUI.esp
ADEC_DragonbornArmors.esp
AMB Glass Variants Lore.esp
BlackSacramentArmor.esp
BlackSacramentDBReplacer.esp
Cloaks - Player Only.esp
1nivWICCloaksCRAFT.esp
selobl_DarkLillith.esp
DF_T19.esp
Dread Crossbow.esp
Dread Knight Weapon Set.esp
Platform Boots.esp
Elewin Pumps 2.esp
ExplosiveBoltsVisualized.esp
LustmordVampireArmor.esp
Osare GothicLolita.esp
Osare HotPants.esp
Osare Underwear.esp
Reaper's Dread Arrow at Forge.esp
Ritual Armor of Boethiah.esp
royal_daedric.esp
EbonyDragoon.esp
selobl_Diano.esp
zarias_restraints.esp
Devious Devices - Chastity.esp
Lock Overhaul.esp
DeadlyDragons.esp
ERSO 03 - Mighty Dragons DD.esp
ERSO 03.3 - Mighty Dawnguard Dragons.esp
ERSO 03.4 - Mighty Dragonborn Dragons.esp
ERSO 03.5 - New Dragon Loots.esp
ERSO 04 - Mighty Odahviing.esp
ERSO 04.2 - Mighty Durnehviir.esp
ERSO 05 - Dovah Holy Book.esp
ERSO 07 - Slighty Mighty Dragon Priests.esp
ERSO 09 - Vendor Trainer Quest-giver protected USKP.esp
zsBrokenClubTraders.esp
zsSlaverCell.esp
AmethystHollowsUpdate.esp
DF127CaranthirTowerMod.esp
DF127VileLair.esp
FM - HHall Exterior.esp
FM - UNP Merchants.esp
Gildergreen Regrown.esp
MzarkWonders.esp
Reaper's The Dark Tower.esp
LevelersTower - SPO Patch.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
When Vampires Attack.esp
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
Undeath.esp
Wyrmstooth.esp
Appropriately Attired Jarls Redux.esp
BlockSparkles.esp
Civil War Overhaul.esp
Differently Ebony.esp
FalskaarDawnguard.esp
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
masser Size x0.5.esp
dD-No Twitching Dragon Death Animation.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SOS - Dawnguard Armors.esp
SOS - Dragonborn Armors.esp
SOS Equipable Schlong.esp
SOS Schlong Controller.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
secunda Size x0.5.esp
Convenient Horses.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
Waterbreathing Breathless Emerge.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
zzEstrus.esp
zzEDialog.esp
zzLSAR_ArmorH.esp
zzLSAR_ArmorL.esp
zzLSAR_Clothes.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp
SoS - The Dungeons.esp
SoS - Civilization.esp
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dungeons.esp
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dawnguard Interiors.esp
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Exteriors.esp
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Interiors.esp
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Minor Cities and Town Interiors.esp
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Weathers.esp
RLO - Adaptive Interiors Vanilla Weathers Patch.esp
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dungeon Lighting.esp
SoS - The Dungeons-PatchRLODungeons.esp
SoS - The Dungeons-PatchRLOMajorCityInteriors.esp
SoS - The Dungeons-PatchRLODungeonLighting.esp
SoS - Civilization-PatchRLOMajorCityInteriors.esp
SoS - Civilization-PatchRLOMinorCities.esp
SkyRealism - Time and Travel.esp
Werewolves.esp
ASX_Spells.esp
dip.esp
BFSEffects.esp
DragonCombatOverhaulDragonborn.esp
Soul Gems Differ - E.esp
dD-No Spinning Death Animation.esp
LovelyHairstylesLITE.esp
N_43 Hair Pack.esp
SGEyebrows.esp
NailsUNP.esp
SPTConsistentOlderPeople.esp
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
Alicia.esp
BVFE_Serana.esp
Working Dog.esp
Follower Trap Safety.esp
DVA - Dynamic Vampire Appearance.esp
mslVampiricThirst.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
Animated Weapon Enchants.esp
Acquisitive Soul Gems.esp
Enhanced Soul Trap.esp
DawnguardRuneWeaponsFXSReplacer.esp
BodyChange.esp
No More Glowing Edges.esp
WATER.esp
WATER Plants.esp
WATER DB Waves.esp
SPTConsistentOlderPeopleCompatability.esp
SKSE Hotkeys.esp
WetandCold.esp
WetandCold - Ashes.esp
Unique Region Names.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp

How is SL 1.22 is fair let you tell me i want to know but i know from SL 1.20 to 1.22 are problem same that is why because sex creature and sex lab human are join isn't good can be problem more update i tried i have clean save still is problem through npc stand still and i ask to npc i need for sex but npc start isn't work sex animation action

But I have the jittery problem.

Upon starting a scene, PC and NPC will get in the correct positions. 

Immediately after, the NPC will start jittering/vibrating. It will then move in circles around the PC.

The PC is in a fixed position, no jitter.

At stage changes or stage transitions, the NPC will snap to the correct position on the PC.

Then the problem starts again, jitter, circle motion....etc

I am not using any jiggly butt, breast, dick mods. Simple mesh mods. Anything sex related is confined to Sexlab, nothing interfering.

I've got the same "jittering", exactly as icladel describes it.

What is confusing here is that for me seems to be a SOS related problem.

By removing SOS the problems goes away (and I've never experienced it with creatures). 

I use SOS, and i don't experience it at all. I am seeing it on beds as Carida suggested though, so I'm looking into that.

Chuckle,  you are the lucky one then :D  

I can't get a stable game while running SoS to save my life.  Even a complete reinstall of all mods ( I only run 20 total ) at their latest release levels, with a brand new game started from scratch doesn't help. The moment I walk into an NPC heavy area ( eg, any city ) it will CTD instantly.  Far too disruptive for my use I'm afraid.  Only thing I can think of is it's not playing nice with XP32 skeletons. 

As for SL, the only real issue I've seen so far ( I'm still running v1.21 atm ) was one of the sub-mods ( SL Defeat v3.2 ) having some issues with the Sky-UI interface.  ( Wouldn't populate the sub-menu categories when clicked upon )  Well that and the wolf / dog issues ( which isn't SL, but rather FNIS I believe ). 

I'll grab v1.22 and see what issues, if any, I can confirm.

I dont have SOS installed but still have the jitter problem.

My game is not too heavily modded. Just the basics, no flashy effects or scripted mods for aesthetics. Sexlab is probably the only animation mod I have which uses FNIS and behaviours.

I downgraded to 1.21 and everything is perfect. The only 'issue' is the ragdoll ending is quite explosive LOL

I made my PC do the do in a tavern. At the end of scene, my character exploded off the bed at a ridiculous speed and bounced between the roof/bed twice. It was quite hilarious to watch actually

I started having the jittering issue today but I had upgraded yesterday. I believe that there is something that is happening in game that once it happens it starts the jittering and won't stop. I loaded a save game from early today before it started happening and the jittering is not there. The only thing I can think of is that the sex animations were interrupted during Defeat as I think things started going south after that (the attacker started going after my companion but was still doing the sex animation). The jittering I am seeing seems like SexLab is trying to align the actors but the collision detect won't let them get close. If I move them apart enough the juttirs stop but they are not even close to each other.

Not currently using SexLab but just a quick question, does SexLab temporarily turn the current AI package of an NPC into a "do nothing" type or perhaps completely turn its AI processing off before starting an animation? I haven't had an opportunity to check the code yet, but I'm curious about how it holds an NPC in place during an animation.

@ashal

Sombody on this form gave a link that reduces the bards singing. And it works. I'm sorry but I forgot what is the mod's name, but if you input a bard in search you will find a link in somebody's post in this forum.

Just started using all these fun mods, nice work on the framework.

Some Bugs (note this is as of 1.20, going to get 1.22 after this)

-- all the ones you list as fixed I will assume are YAY!!!

-- frost troll does not work (seems alot of people get this)

-- Chaurus gets enlarged (regardless of match animation size option)

-- many animations don't line up:

Single Spider (player is entirely behind spider but facing is correct :  occasionally aligns properly maybe a collision issue of some kind?)

Dragon Tongue (Player is at wrong angle and slightly off placement)

Dragon (Player is facing backwards needs a 180 rotate)

Depending on character size many are off but this is noted to occur so an issue not a bug

-- When a NPC is trying to perform a task that involves moving around, they will often slide out to where they were headed during an animation.  Updating the scene will make them reappear but they will often try to slide out again immediately.  This seems to alway happen for quest based NPC movement, but only rarely for regular NPC movement.  ( I am suspecting this is some type of priority level issue )

Suggestions for future versions

-- Update the scene realignment hotkeys:

preferably make a single hotkey to pause (like TFC1), and enter a realignment mode, and to leave it when finished

add ability to rotate an actor

have a debug message appear when switching from edit single scene to edit all scenes in animation

if not too difficult change to having a key that when held down lets you use the mouse to reposition, and another key to use it to rotate the actor

if you add a pause option like that add a key to cycle frame by frame through the animation

add hotkey to save an edited scene to an external file, this would make it useful for sharing fixed animations, or just as a backup for yourself if you need to clean the install (like a screenshot just a standardized name in a preset folder)

-- add an option to the menu to end all combat during the animations, or is it possible to just completely pause all AI like what I think  happens when you use showracemenu?  (don't always want this but would be a very useful feature)

I've got a fix for what I believe fixes the position jittering without also breaking SOS again.

I'm going to wait to release it with 1.23 however, fore has a fix for the dog/wolf problem now, and it'll require I update the mod behavior files, so I'm going to wait until I can include that fix with the release.

Hi there,

i have a bit trouble with this mod, because i dont know how to configure the mod to get aggressive animations to work if i use SexLab-Submit. It seems it takes the same animations for rape and for normal(via discussion with the NPC) sex.

can somebody tell me how to configure it to get normal animations for normalvariant and aggressive for rape?

Would be rly helpful :)

greetz

I've got a fix for what I believe fixes the position jittering without also breaking SOS again.

I'm going to wait to release it with 1.23 however, fore has a fix for the dog/wolf problem now, and it'll require I update the mod behavior files, so I'm going to wait until I can include that fix with the release.

Hello Ashal, Please forgive me i want to separate the sex lab creature sex file group and sex lab human files group it is best than sex lab creature and human are join can be problem to mod behavior and break animation  thank you

Hi Ashal. In the front page you say: 

"Before you ask, I have no plans to add "nudesuits" or assets for the creatures to have sexual organs, for now I intend to leave such tasks to other mod makers who wish to do it".

I'm wondering... the nudesuit are already there in Gone pack (at least for most creature), the problem is their implementation at the start of the animations. 
So it is possible for a mod, external to the framework, to implement these nude suit?