Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Hrm, installed 1.22, re-ran the FNIS tool thingy just to be sure, loaded up my game, and it seemed my partner would skitter around quite a bit during the act, where they were rock solid in their position in 1.21, and how/where they moved seemed very random.

However, the rag-doll is definitely back to be non-explosive!

same here,

I didn't do a clean save as I thought it wasn't necessary from 1.21 to 1.22.

I uninstalled with Nmm and loaded the full version of 1.22 ( not the update).

re-ran Fnis.

loaded game.

happens on bed loactions and in a empty space.

I tried the relocation function as sometimes that fixes the anims when they go wrong. but that didn't work.

I have tried rebuild\clean, but doesn't help.

Thanks for you continued hard work tho.

I will admit to not doing a clean save or anything, primarily because I didn't think it would have been terribly important either, as I was also upgrading from 1.21 to 1.22.

Ok, I went back in, as I had an idea and I did some testing. Previously in 1.20 I didn't have the slide around bug, but others said they did and I didn't see why. Then something changed, I did something to my game and I didn't remember why I suddenly got the slide away bug. I thought perhaps that I added something or some such.

Point being, right after trying 1.22 I logged out, thinking what could be causing this slide away that I might have changed that I did with 1.20. And then it occurred to me. Boosting. There's an option in SOS to boost the penis to bigger, I started using it whilst using 1.20 and still had it on through 1.21 and now 1.22. I turned it off. ALL BOOSTING. I turned it OFF.

And now. NO SLIDING :)

-C

Upgraded from 1.20 to 1.22.

I get the issue where the other character is warping around. If I toggle collision it gets much better but sometimes the other character still randomly warps like 3-5 feet ahead and I have to reset the positions.

EDIT:

Seems the warping is connected to the loop changing to another loop. Not while switching to a completely new stage of the scene but when switching to the individual little loops that are part of each stage.

The scenes that just have 1 loop per stage is not affected by this warping around (with tcl off).

people this is SKYRIM! ALWAYS make a clean save.

At this point the mod authors shouldn't even have to remind  us  to make a clean save as history has shown time and time again that not doing so is asking for problems 

as always thanks for your efforts Ashal and does anyone have a list of mods that are updated to work with the latest sl i appear to fail at finding them

The problem with that is that there's no clean saves in skyrim. So doing that to your saves every time there's a mod update will make your saves a bit more corrupted every time. The alternatives are of course, to not use scripted mods, or to wait until the mod is on it's final version and no longer gets any updates. Both those things are also not a pleasant idea, so it's good to run the risk and just update the mod on top of the older version.

Currently in the process of debugging a RandomSex update with creature/NPC animations activated. I'm seeing various creatures heading over to NPCs then turning around and resuming their previous activities, so I retried using MatchMaker just to make sure I wasn't doing anything stupid.

It looks like SexLab is rejecting creature/NPC requests. I'm 100% certain they were working in 1.20 (not working in 1.21 and 1.22).

Some log messages I'm seeing (this is from near the Markarth Stables):

--- SexLab --- Failed to validate (Vigilance) :: They are a creature that is currently not supported (Dog)

--- SexLab --- Failed to validate (Horse) :: They are a creature that is currently not supported (Horse)

EDIT: Forgot about the Allow Creatures flag in SexLab that needed to be switched on. All is good now :)

Since apparently people can't figure out the obvious and follow other easy to find instructions; I've added creature installation instructions as well as dog/wolf instructions to the main post.

I Actually did do exactly what you wrote in the instructions, it even worked fine with that sexlabless creature spell mod(I started a new game since to make sure theres no buggy stuff), but it doesnt with sexlab.

Wolf just stands there as described before.

Unless not turning off "(dog)" animations would cause this strange behaviour.

I know it worked when I was testing during the development of 1.20, I hadn't tried it since then though. Just double checked and tried it on 1.21, and apparently FNIS is using the dog's animation events on wolf instead of the ones defined in the FNIS wolf list, which is odd to say the least. 

In any case, I just renamed all the animation events for both dog and wolf to canine_, instead of wolf_/dog_ and that seems to have fixed it, it's included in the just now released 1.22.

What I forgot to mention, the Frost Troll doesnt work D: At least not the one you meet when you go up to the greybeards.

At least as of 1.21.

Thanks for the patch Ashal. I'm impressed how fast you did it and nailed all those spikes in place.

To everyone who has sliding around wackiness, uninstall SoS and it's skeleton patch, install Better Males and run FNIS again. Worked for me. SoS is overrated anyway, because it doesn't line up properly with the animations.

I usually uncheck the male sounds in the SexLab voice options (don't want to hear a bunch of guys moaning during sex), and I'm guessing it's the source of the huge number of stack traces that are littering my logs:

[10/12/2013 - 08:05:49PM] ERROR: Cannot call Moan() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[alias ActorSlot005 on quest SexLabQuestActorSlots (0903CE6B)].sslactoralias.OnUpdate() - "sslActorAlias.psc" Line 439
[10/12/2013 - 08:05:49PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp108"
stack:
	[alias ActorSlot005 on quest SexLabQuestActorSlots (0903CE6B)].sslactoralias.OnUpdate() - "sslActorAlias.psc" Line 439
[10/12/2013 - 08:05:49PM] ERROR: Attempting to set the volume of an invalid sound instance
stack:
	<unknown self>.Sound.SetInstanceVolume() - "<native>" Line ?
	[alias ActorSlot005 on quest SexLabQuestActorSlots (0903CE6B)].sslactoralias.OnUpdate() - "sslActorAlias.psc" Line 440

I wonder, the ones of us that have the warping bug. Which mod do you guys use to start the sexlab scenes ?

SexLab Defeat, which currently have issues with starting animations after 1.22. Would be great if Ashal could check with Goubo what's causing it. Until then there is a workaround by quitting and reloading the game.

I wonder, the ones of us that have the warping bug. Which mod do you guys use to start the sexlab scenes ?

SexLab Defeat, which currently have issues with starting animations after 1.22. Would be great if Ashal could check with Goubo what's causing it. Until then there is a workaround by quitting and reloading the game.

If you're talking about the participants warping when sex is initiated, I am seeing this with my (unreleased as of yet) latest version of Random Sex. Should be easy enough to calculate the mid point between the participants (AVG(X1, X2, X3...), AVG(Y1, Y2, Y3...), AVG(Z1, Z2, Z3...)) and center the action at that point.

If you're talking about the participants warping when sex is initiated, I am seeing this with my (unreleased as of yet) latest version of Random Sex. Should be easy enough to calculate the mid point between the participants (AVG(X1, X2, X3...), AVG(Y1, Y2, Y3...), AVG(Z1, Z2, Z3...)) and center the action at that point.

yeah noticed that too, they stand there humiliating and clapping and if you have followers they stay in the bleedout stance. I am currently trying the no transition type temporarily and it seems to work

Submit currently uses StartSex() as of the last updated version, which is as vanilla of a Sexlab Framework function as you can get.  There was no jittery character position in 1.21, but it had explosive ragdolling, 1.22 fixed the latter, but they are jittery.

Is anyone else having trouble with Male/Female sex starting up outdoors?  F/F seems to work fine, but I get nada but a blank stare from the guy with M/F when I'm outside.  On the other hand, inside it is all working fine (I'm even getting the two three-way animations now, which I wasn't before).

I'm working on a clean save with both Defeat and the new version of Match Maker.