Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

function DisableUndressAnimation(actor position, bool disableIt = true)

Is the function for that, also on the thread model.

sslThreadModel Model = SexLab.NewThread()

Model.AddActor(PlayerRef)
Model.AddActor(UrielSeptim)

Model.DisableUndressAnimation(PlayerRef)

Model.StartThread()

would start a scene between PlayerRef and UrlielSeptim, where the PlayerRef would not do the undress animation, but UrielSeptim would.

Awesome! Appreciate the response! :)

All is working really great now, creatures, forbidden races, ragdoll... and the possibility to stop an actor to undress and ragdoll change everything! ^^

I still have that error when I call EndAnimation() on the thread controller though (Sent you a private mess about this)

Error: Cannot access an element of a None array
stack:
	[alias ThreadView000 on quest SexLabQuestThreadSlots (1003CE6E)].sslThreadController.animation() - "sslThreadController.psc" Line 8
	[alias ThreadView000 on quest SexLabQuestThreadSlots (1003CE6E)].sslThreadController.onEndState() - "sslThreadController.psc" Line ?
	[alias ThreadView000 on quest SexLabQuestThreadSlots (1003CE6E)].sslThreadController.GotoState() - "Alias.psc" Line ?
	[alias ThreadView000 on quest SexLabQuestThreadSlots (1003CE6E)].sslThreadController.UnlockThread() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line 754
	[alias ThreadView000 on quest SexLabQuestThreadSlots (1003CE6E)].sslThreadController.EndAnimation() - "sslThreadController.psc" Line 413
	[alias InAction on quest DefeatNPCsQst (AB06E968)].DefeatNVNInActionScr.OnHit() - "DefeatNVNInActionScr.psc" Line 17
[10/06/2013 - 11:31:59AM] Error: Cannot call StageCount() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[alias ThreadView000 on quest SexLabQuestThreadSlots (1003CE6E)].sslThreadController.onEndState() - "sslThreadController.psc" Line ?
	[alias ThreadView000 on quest SexLabQuestThreadSlots (1003CE6E)].sslThreadController.GotoState() - "Alias.psc" Line ?
	[alias ThreadView000 on quest SexLabQuestThreadSlots (1003CE6E)].sslThreadController.UnlockThread() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line 754
	[alias ThreadView000 on quest SexLabQuestThreadSlots (1003CE6E)].sslThreadController.EndAnimation() - "sslThreadController.psc" Line 413
	[alias InAction on quest DefeatNPCsQst (AB06E968)].DefeatNVNInActionScr.OnHit() - "DefeatNVNInActionScr.psc" Line 17
[10/06/2013 - 11:31:59AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp59"
stack:

I noticed people also suffers the same problem I currently have now. That problem is the NPC slide away, facing the other way, never pull its' partners to them so both npcs will just hump the air. Is there anything I missed? I have the latest FNIS, I'm certain my SkyUI is up to date because I updated it a week ago & I always make sure SKSE is up to date. Also, SD bindings doesn't seem to reposition itself after some time, not really sure if this particular problem is at my end though.

Any ideas?

I noticed people also suffers the same problem I currently have now. That problem is the NPC slide away, facing the other way, never pull its' partners to them so both npcs will just hump the air. Is there anything I missed? I have the latest FNIS, I'm certain my SkyUI is up to date because I updated it a week ago & I always make sure SKSE is up to date.

Any ideas?

"Is there anything I missed" - Yeah, look about 5-6 posts previous to see a post from Ashal about a beta 1.21 version to he put out that fixes several (if not all) of these issues.

I noticed people also suffers the same problem I currently have now. That problem is the NPC slide away, facing the other way, never pull its' partners to them so both npcs will just hump the air. Is there anything I missed? I have the latest FNIS, I'm certain my SkyUI is up to date because I updated it a week ago & I always make sure SKSE is up to date.

Any ideas?

"Is there anything I missed" - Yeah, look about 5-6 posts previous to see a post from Ashal about a beta 1.21 version to he put out that fixes several (if not all) of these issues.

Alright, I only check the OP most of the times, I'll start digging the posts then.

Thanks

So I updated from sex lab 1.15b to 1.20 and now I cant leave whiterun. I cant leave otherwise I get ctd and If i go to jail I also get ctd. Dont know what I did wrong it updated and everything might do system restore if I cant fix it because everything was working fine until I downloaded this update. Stupid me grabbing for update when it wasnt even necessary.

Have you followed Ahsal's instruction when updating? There are major changes from 1.15b to 1.20, and you should go through the whole save cleanig thing before updating. Make sure you follow the instructions correctly, and remembre: you can always revert to a earlier save if things go really bad. You can find instructions on the very download page for 1.20. Please, consider getting the new 1.21beta also. It fixes some bugs with 1.20 you can find it here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18708-sexlab-framework-development-planning-discussion-v121-beta-available/page-26?do=findComment&comment=532047

I've looked through and tried to find this issue or a fix, but alas I'm either blind or the only one. Everytime my character tries to have sex, it keeps telling me this position is blacklisted under consensual. I've unchecked the restrict agressive and still an issue. Any ideas?

I started a new character with only one sexlab mod, installed the new beta version, still same problem.

I've looked through and tried to find this issue or a fix, but alas I'm either blind or the only one. Everytime my character tries to have sex, it keeps telling me this position is blacklisted under consensual. I've unchecked the restrict agressive and still an issue. Any ideas?

I started a new character with only one sexlab mod, installed the new beta version, still same problem.

That is a problem with or part of the unidentified Sexlab mod you installed and not with the framework itself.

only problem I've been having that is major is the characters having sex will sometimes slide along the ground or npc's sitting down will do it in mid air and not in chairs. or lay down and slide off the bed out to the middle of the room. my other problems i'm looking into that I think one of my other mods might be messing it up.

The problem with sliding actors, ragdoll ending and much more other stuff, has already been answered pretty often.

Please follow this link, read the post carefully and download the linked file.

Edit: Apparently i ninja'd vgdude999. :P

Just saw, that this was your fist post. Sorry, for me being so sneaky. ^^

only problem I've been having that is major is the characters having sex will sometimes slide along the ground or npc's sitting down will do it in mid air and not in chairs. or lay down and slide off the bed out to the middle of the room. my other problems i'm looking into that I think one of my other mods might be messing it up.

A beta patch for v1.21 that fixes the previously mentioned issues is available at http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18708-sexlab-framework-development-planning-discussion/?p=532047

It will be a short lived beta, so if you have the time to test it, please do so and provide your results asap.

EDIT: CGi ninja'd me.

Thanks will do

I'm having issues with creatures.

I've installed the creature pack and FNIS 4.

Then I installed SL 1.2.

The animation for my PC (female) works, but the creature simply stand still with no animation. I tried finding a fix but to no avail, anyone got any items?

I'm having the same issue

Then I installed SL 1.2.

The animation for my PC (female) works, but the creature simply stand still with no animation. I tried finding a fix but to no avail, anyone got any items?

Did you look at : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21480-creature-sex-spell/

You'll need the pack animations included in the requirements section too.

Then I installed SL 1.2.

Did you look at : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21480-creature-sex-spell/

You'll need the pack animations included in the requirements section too.

I checked that out before, but it seems SL 1.2 already has those animation under "Sex Lab Creatures" in the same folder as the pack.

After some more testing I found that some beast animation works, but some don't. I think the pathing for some of the animation is wrong, the following doesn't work:

Dogs

Wolves

Bears

Falmers

I haven't tried Dragons, werewolves, and vampires yet.

I've also found some problems with the animations as well. When advancing in stage, sometimes the victim (PC) will change from onback to doggy. I suspect that there are two sets of animations for some beasts and SL is pulling the wrong animation as it advances.

well I installed the new 1.2 beta and it did correct a lot of my problems far as sliding around and npc's back to back or face to face but opposite ends. now the sex ending is like wham so I've adjusted the ending under the framework settings but still stutters. males have caved in butt now when doing doggy style of anything. think that has more to do with their skeleton so will check that out. haven't tried the creature pack because not sure which one I should use just yet. any ideas? have various custom races with different skeletons and body meshes but they are either unp-tbbp or unpb-tbbp. with updated xp32 skeleton. thanks for the excellent mod.