quickky2

deletes actors sayinmg switching to single player

6 hours ago, quickky2 said:

when loadsing game all npc are deleted and it says save loaded in multiplayer switching to single player

Sure we're talking about the correct game here? Skyrim SE doesn't have multiplayer, unless you have the "Skyrim Together" mod. Do you?

no i show u my mod list 1 sec

6 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

Sure we're talking about the correct game here? Skyrim SE doesn't have multiplayer, unless you have the "Skyrim Together" mod. Do you?

\

6 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

modlistpart 3.PNG

modlistpart1.PNG

modlistpart2.PNG

9 minutes ago, Sandatharius said:

Sorry, that doesn't help me understand your original question.

those are the only mods installed and all mods disable in game with the message save loaded in multiplayer switching to single player

1 hour ago, quickky2 said:

those are the only mods installed and all mods disable in game with the message save loaded in multiplayer switching to single player

But what "multiplayer"? Skyrim doesn't have vanilla multiplayer. That's what I can't follow. I asked if you have "Skyrim Together" which I don't see in your list. If you're getting that message, then I have no idea what mod would be giving you that error.

2 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

But what "multiplayer"? Skyrim doesn't have vanilla multiplayer. That's what I can't follow. I asked if you have "Skyrim Together" which I don't see in your list. If you're getting that message, then I have no idea what mod would be giving you that error.

I do not have skyrim together 

When I get off work I can take a pic of the actual msg popping up and post it

Should I try unistalling skyrim and all stuff in the skyrim folder and reinstall all mods finis and sks64

9 hours ago, anjenthedog said:

Have you run the program at least once using the standard game opener? Afaik, you have to run it once in the "bethesda manner" before using SKSE64 to fire up the game. 

Bethesda manner?

9 hours ago, anjenthedog said:

Have you run the program at least once using the standard game opener? Afaik, you have to run it once in the "bethesda manner" before using SKSE64 to fire up the game. 

I have steam copy if that helps

1 hour ago, quickky2 said:

Bethesda manner?

Yeah, it means run it as Bethesda meant for skyrim to be run, from its executable vs using SKSE64_launcher.exe. (launcching the game via SKSE64_launcher.exe afaik should only be done once the game has been opened using the Bethesda skyrim game launcher at least once.  

2 minutes ago, anjenthedog said:

Yeah, it means run it as Bethesda meant for skyrim to be run, from its executable vs using SKSE64_launcher.exe.(which afaik should only be done once the game has been opened using the Bethesda skyrim game launcher before using. 

I opened skyrim from steam be4 trying to use skse64

Ok, then I have nothing.  TBH, I have no idea why

when loadsing game all npc are deleted and it says save loaded in multiplayer switching to single player

since skyrim is s single player game. 

10 minutes ago, anjenthedog said:

Ok, then I have nothing.  TBH, I have no idea why

since skyrim is s single player game. 

Should u try a complete reinstall of mods qnd skyrim 

2 hours ago, quickky2 said:

Should u try a complete reinstall of mods qnd skyrim 

I shouldn't do anything. My game works fine. You on the other hand? At this point, since you're seeing a message about single vs multi player? I'd recommend that you contact Bethesda, because as far as I know, you should never see such a message for Skyrim SE. It sounds like you installed something else.

Good luck. I'm afraid I can't help you.

The OP appears to be saying that the message states that a save was made in a multiplayer game not that he has a multiplayer game. So the obvious questions would be:

Where did that save come from?

Have you tried a different save?

What happens if you start a new game?

5 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

The OP appears to be saying that the message states that a save was made in a multiplayer game not that he has a multiplayer game. So the obvious questions would be:

It does the same thing when I make new game but of I disable all mods and launch with skse it works fine 

6 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

I reinstalled all mods and game but same issue even enemies dissappear its just a empty world basically