lk74

Chinese JiangShi retextured ver. 3BA/BHUNP

Chinese JiangShi retextured ver. 3BA/BHUNP

View File

(Image from the original retexture uploader)

About this file :

- provide an alternate texture to the original mod

Requirement :

- BHUNP or CBBE 3BA

- Bodyslide

- (If using BHUNP) BHUNP 3BBB CHINESE JIANGSHI [SE] 1.1V by BakaFactory

- (If using CBBE 3BA) Chinese JiangShi - CBBE-TBD SE by Daymarr

- Racemenu

(Added 4 racemenu body tattoo, name starting with "Chinese Jiangshi [...]", 3 in front, 1 in the back)

How to Use (2.0):

- First download the required original mod linked above

- Follow the link 'roxkRaAC' in description, download "Chinese Jiangshi recolored 2.0" AND your preferred version of bodyslide file

- In MO2, install original mod, then recolor mod, then your slide file

- Build in Bodyslide. BHUNP version starts with "BHUNP Chinese Jiangshi [...]" and 3BA version starts with "3BA Chinese Jiangshi [...]"

- Once you have build the clothes and made sure they're working in game, you could disable the bodyslide file in MO2.

How to Use (1.0):

Spoiler

- Download BakaFactory's BHUNP file

- Download this file, BHUNP Chinese JiangShi Recolor.zip

- Overwrite original

- Build in Bodyslide

- Modified mesh for : Clothes 1, Clothes 2, Hand 2, Rope Down 3, Shoes, Sleeve, Stockings, Thong

- If you want to revert to orinal color, disable this file in MO2 and rebuild BakaFactory's file in Bodyslide

All credits goes to :

- Goutou (for the original LE cloth)

- BakaFactory for BHUNP conversion

- Daymarr for CBBE conversion

- Nako for the retexture and mesh edit

...and if you wonder what's written on those papers

the ones on the head and the nipples would translate into roughly "Command: seeing me makes you horny", but I'm not sure who is the subject, either the wearer or the necromancer who create the jiangshi (JiangShi is a type of undead creature reanimated by a sorcerer)

If you encounter any problem:

- Items added by the recolor mod are standalone and should be craftable with Elven Smithing Perk. Or just use AdditemMenu.

- Although there is no direct dependency, Original versions of the mod is mandatory. Otherwise the HDT-SMP would not work, and some clothes will have missing textures.

- 3BA version had some slight seam with the shoe (only noticeable without stocking), and also clipping issue with thong. Currently out of my ability. probably can be fixed by editing bones tho...

- You have to rebuild in Bodyslide. Replacing only the textures folder would NOT work.

If you see this in Bodyslide, then it's working as intended

Spoiler

Outfit : BHUNP Chinese Jiangshi Clothes 1

same for 3BA

1842486069_QQ20210407123016.png.178a3fa0ea61e01557d8ab9512ec184d.png

This is the first time I make a "mod". Please report any bug you find. 

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/07/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    BHUNP conversion by BakaFactory, 3BA conversion by Daymarr, Racemenu
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

4 hours ago, duzellx said:

seems to work fine, any idea were the glow tattoo is from by chance ?

the tattoo's texture is part of the mod, but there is no armor like that tattoo. I just went back into the LE esp file to confirm this.

a closer look revealed the tattoo's texture wasnt used at all on all clothes, yet the file is part of the Retextured files. 

so i suspect this was either an unused asset made by original creator, or added by the retexture author Nako.

i also suspect the photograph (an user on 9DM, probably Nako himself) swap this texture with racial tattoo or slavetat, so he could manage the color and the glow.

and I just took a look at how those tattoo mods works. seems like i could make one replacement...

if i managed to do that, then i'll update this post.

-----

update:

it's doable, but will require I replace the esp file. then I might as well add in some alternate records of my own so that both colored version would co-exist.

meaning, it's on TO-DO list, but not right now.

On 4/8/2021 at 7:15 AM, SexyTop69 said:

Is there a way to use the re texture for CBBE versions of the mod?

Just tried it. Using with CBBE will only retexture the talismans. Everything else stays the same.

@lk74This retexture looks awesome. Thank you for it. Do you think it's possible you can convert the bodyslide into 3BA? I really don't know how to work outfit studio, and it would mean so much if you could. Your retexture is better than the original mods

On 4/8/2021 at 10:15 AM, SexyTop69 said:

Is there a way to use the re texture for CBBE versions of the mod?

it would be possible, but the nif files must be tweaked manually, so no you cant overwrite the texture pack and expect the same result. I will be working on a 3BBB version, i'll probably be able to drop that in 3 days... or more, from now on.

18 minutes ago, FallenVale said:

@lk74This retexture looks awesome. Thank you for it. Do you think it's possible you can convert the bodyslide into 3BA? I really don't know how to work outfit studio, and it would mean so much if you could. Your retexture is better than the original mods

oh oh, just remember I'm not the original retexture maker. that honor goes to Nako (credited in the top)

I will be working on one, but I have not found any 3BA conversion out there.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/40092

is this one good enough ? I could make a retexture patch for this version by Daymarr. so long as I don't need to get myself into bodytype conversion and bone-editing...

if you think this one is good then i'll be working on it tmr.

1 hour ago, lk74 said:

oh oh, just remember I'm not the original retexture maker. that honor goes to Nako (credited in the top)

I will be working on one, but I have not found any 3BA conversion out there.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/40092

is this one good enough ? I could make a retexture patch for this version by Daymarr. so long as I don't need to get myself into bodytype conversion and bone-editing...

if you think this one is good then i'll be working on it tmr.

Oh, well thank you to you and Nako also.

Also yes, the 3BA version you linked by Daymarr is the one I use. Once again if you do make a retexture patch, that will be awesome.

Thank you for doing this!!

ok, status update

since I also intend to add that tattoo, and I dont want to make 2 separate esp replacer (too reliant on specific version of the conversion) I'll simply make a addon file adding retextured armor as individual pieces.

though I will not include every piece in it so you'll still need those converted version for the rest.

sure the file size will be much bigger now, but shouldnt be huge problem for most player. worst case I'll separate slide file from esp. I believe once the body is built, the slides could simply be disabled in MO2...

should be done by the end of the day.

So far no one complained... I suppose everything is working as intended then... case closed for now.

...If anyone is reading, I gotta ask, why BHUNP slide files are 3 times bigger than 3BA ? 

Now I've realize this Im gonna separate all slide files from clothes mod in my MO2 loadlist... seriously, why.

If only I could get All shapes bodytype randomizer to work, then I wont use BHUNP at all...