Estrus Thread: because who doesn't love tentacles?

It seems in Estrus the character is just 'restrained'' date=' not unconscious... I added the check (player.GetRestrained == 0) to the script, but unfortunately it didn't fix the problem... but it did stop the player getting gassed over and over in a much better way than just increasing the time period! :D Now none of the spiddal sticks will release any more gas until after the tentacles are finished with you  ;)

[/quote']

Would certainly be interested in this addition to the plug-in, sounds like a very cool improvement, even if it doesn't resolve all of your problems! :blush:

Would you be willing to share your work with the community here please? would be pretty awesome for those of us who have no clue about scripting :shy:

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone tell me how the configuration tool for the estrus spells and roper i am not sure what to picj if i pick number 3 will it give me a different one than number 4 as ive swapped the, but the same animation happens any help would be greatly appreciated.

Look All I am not trying to be a smart ass here but it seems as tho a LOT of people do NOT bother to read the read me file in stuff...........I for 1 look for read me files after unziped rawr etc.... I am usualy disheartend by a non english read me file :(....

then I see (help Me) and I think to myself well silly rabbit it is in the read me file...and your looking on a web site ?... Yet your willing to spend the time posting the said question and wait for an answer to a qestion,that you have the answer to allready on your computer.... (Only if you had looked at the read me file)again seriously not trying to be a smart ass all I am saying is please look at read me files as your first choice (((((I am not pointing fingers if you take personal offence to this it was not intended to do such )))))

I was thinking about the random encounters with the ropers and slimes. It seems that it would be easy enough for a modder who knows what they are doing to take a creature, give it a invisibilty ability, make it small, make it attack with the random spell, then die. This would give the illusion that the ropers and slimes appear on their own and you could easily randomize the encounters in the leveled lists. The key is to make the critter unoticable to the player. And naturaly it would have to die after the attack so the player isn't stuck there forever. I haven't messed with mods since Oblivion first came out. It was a major headache for me then, and now with all the other tools, I am completely lost.

The idea is excellent, strays away from regular sex. HOWEVER, installing this mod resulted in completely messed up OBSE. I had to re-install Oblivion to get it working again. Also around 1/3 of the time the spells will not work.

After installing Estrus, the moment I open console with "~", it will spam some error message related to Estrus's poses nonstop, filling up half of the screen, so I basically can't use console at all. Disabling Estrus does not fix it.

are there really no other tentacle mods out there? I thought oblivion was big in japan

Yes but all the best animators keep their mods to themselves these days.

Can't have the hoi polloi soiling their glorious works after all. Or something.

are there really no other tentacle mods out there? I thought oblivion was big in japan

Yes but all the best animators keep their mods to themselves these days.

Can't have the hoi polloi soiling their glorious works after all. Or something.

i guess that's true, there might be a lot of mods, but most people don't appreciate the modders' work

I can say that you comment may be about 35% to 50% correct, Belgianwiz. Sadly, the truth is more, the works are appreciated by plenty, just not tothe degree the creator expects and thus said creator (not all of them mid you just the ones that feel they are god's gift to modding) decides he will create a bunch more works and post screenshots and then only share that mod with a very select group of friends. Basically teasing the community saying this is what I made, look at it but you can't touch it. This thought process makes completely no sense to me as it has often been said an artist's true praise comes from the joy his works bring to the masses.

Not the way some "elitist" modders act. While a lot of the "private" works look amazing and I would love for them to be shared, I will never understand why they are not shared. It is understandable if the mod itself is unstable or has negative side effects towards other things, but if it works smoothly I don't get why they refuse to share their hard work so that it can be used and appreciated my many. Ohh well, stuff like that happens all the time... there are plenty of great mods that are shared so I lose no sleep over it either way.