Estrus Thread: because who doesn't love tentacles?

Hmm apparently i'm not the only one who has this kind of problem. Others say \"red smoke\" to this weird thing that surely doesn't happen during sex. I mean why should there be big red clouds coming out of the characters skin every few seconds? That is just weird o.o

the red smoke is in effect a disintegrate effect for your armor, you can disable this in the Estrus options (under Equipment Registrations, disable Clothing Break, this will get rid of this effect but will stop BU armor from breaking)

So i guess someone wants to tell me that armors break into red clouds? Very interesting....

But thanks for the info :3

na they dont break into red clouds :-) just that Estrus uses the "disintegrate Armor spell effect" to damage your armor during the spell effect, and this has the red cloud attached to it, you could as well remove this effect texture file and the cloud would be gone as well (the texture file is one oblivion default effects attached to this spell, so be sure to know what you are doing if you remove this one :P )

• 3 weeks later...

Heya guys, I have a slight problem and I figure this is the place to post it. I recently installed Fcom and now for some reason estrus doesn't work now and I was just wondering if anyone knew the reason and how to fix it.

thanks in advance.

Heya guys' date=' I have a slight problem and I figure this is the place to post it. I recently installed Fcom and now for some reason estrus doesn't work now and I was just wondering if anyone knew the reason and how to fix it.

thanks in advance.

[/quote']

Sorry, no clue. After I installed FCOM I uninstalled Estrus because it wouldn't work - however who needs Estrus specifically when you have tentacle monsters in Lovers Creatures?

Heya guys' date=' I have a slight problem and I figure this is the place to post it. I recently installed Fcom and now for some reason estrus doesn't work now and I was just wondering if anyone knew the reason and how to fix it.

thanks in advance.

[/quote']

Sorry, no clue. After I installed FCOM I uninstalled Estrus because it wouldn't work - however who needs Estrus specifically when you have tentacle monsters in Lovers Creatures?

The what creatures in the what now?

Guest Donkey

thanks in advance.

[/quote']

Did fcom change the position where the mod was previously located ?? if so change it to where it was and see if that helps. or else fails and your using bashpatch place it under it.

Also try using the reset button sometimes that will force estrus to finalize itself correctly, especially with many mods installed.

Man...I soooo want to use this mod but the voice sfx in this mod really turn me off. Tried to redo the voice folders but there is so much files in there and everything is jumbled up and all over the place. Wish this mod would sync with loversPK and allow it to use the lovers voice system. Having every NPC use the same voice type as your character also aint to great either. 

thanks in advance.

[/quote']

Did fcom change the position where the mod was previously located ?? if so change it to where it was and see if that helps. or else fails and your using bashpatch place it under it.

Also try using the reset button sometimes that will force estrus to finalize itself correctly, especially with many mods installed.

What do you mean by the reset buton?

Guest Donkey

Did you even read the readme that came with the mod ?? it even explains there is a scroll added to your inventory, where you can change some options within this mod. One of them is the reset function.

Guest Donkey

if you use bash-patch lowering is not enough, you have to re-bash the bash-patch. Then that should do it.

This mod has great side effect in my game. Whenever i cast this spell on a female npc i can also cast the raper spell on it. And then you will have 2 different sex acts going on.  one is the roper or estrus and the other is the random lovers with pk animation :P

• 4 weeks later...

To add estrus casting spells to a companion or npc, wouldn't you just:

1. Open the CS and select the zzestrus.esp and Companion.ESP, setting them both as active files.

2. Find the companion in the NPC listing and dbl-click it.

3. When the companion's mod-screen opens up, click on the "spells" listing in the main window.

4. In the Companion's mod-screen, scroll over to the Spells tab.

5. Drag and drop the ESTRUS spells from the "Spells" listing in the main window...to the "Spells" listing on the Companion's mod-screen.

I added a bunch of spells to Astrianna (Montana's sexy companion) this way last night.

I will see if she is capable of casting the Estrus spells this weekend when I add some items and more spells to her.

Man...I soooo want to use this mod but the voice sfx in this mod really turn me off. Tried to redo the voice folders but there is so much files in there and everything is jumbled up and all over the place. Wish this mod would sync with loversPK and allow it to use the lovers voice system. Having every NPC use the same voice type as your character also aint to great either.

This isn't quite what you're looking for but it will get rid of the voice sounds in that mod.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WHNIH98J

• 3 weeks later...

I've been fiddling with the Estrus Plant mod, trying to iron out the few bugs that cause you to get stuck in tentacles.  I've edited the script so that the Spiddal Sticks only release gas every 3 minutes instead of 30 seconds, which stops them from poisoning your character while she's still being tentacled.

There is another problem, though. Sometimes when there are multiple spiddals in a group, and more than one gases you at the same time, you can get stuck playing the initial "capture" part of the animation over and over (the same thing happens when you cast summon roper on an NPC twice).  Basically the 2 spiddals are trying to cast Roper on you at the same time, which stops Estrus from progressing like it should.

If there was a way to stop the script from trying to run while another spiddal is running it as well, then this wouldn't happen... unfortunately I've never done any scripting before so I have no idea how to do it, or if it's even possible!

Guest Donkey

when the animations kicks in your character is in unconscious state placing a check for unconscious should prevent the script to wait till you are back to normal.

something like (player.getKnockedState == 0) && (player.GetUnconscious == 0)

It seems in Estrus the character is just 'restrained', not unconscious... I added the check (player.GetRestrained == 0) to the script, but unfortunately it didn't fix the problem... but it did stop the player getting gassed over and over in a much better way than just increasing the time period! :D Now none of the spiddal sticks will release any more gas until after the tentacles are finished with you  ;)

Guest Donkey

It seems in Estrus the character is just 'restrained'' date=' not unconscious... I added the check (player.GetRestrained == 0) to the script, but unfortunately it didn't fix the problem... but it did stop the player getting gassed over and over in a much better way than just increasing the time period! :D Now none of the spiddal sticks will release any more gas until after the tentacles are finished with you  ;)

[/quote']

hm i guess that is why when using lovers rapers on an enemy being targeted by estrus, is still able to be raped.

It seems in Estrus the character is just 'restrained'' date=' not unconscious... I added the check (player.GetRestrained == 0) to the script, but unfortunately it didn't fix the problem... but it did stop the player getting gassed over and over in a much better way than just increasing the time period! :D Now none of the spiddal sticks will release any more gas until after the tentacles are finished with you  ;)

[/quote']

Templ would you be willing to share your script snippet?

I was thrying to do the same, but my scripting ability is quite weak and if somebody has already done it I'd happily grab it :rolleyes:.