Estrus Thread: because who doesn't love tentacles?

I heard having this active makes the game crash if you try to use it with any other sex mods. x.x; is that true?

In the configurations setting there is an option to turn NPC flee on and off.

If flee is enabled it with crash with it off you will be fine. If you look back through the post someone explains why if memory serves.

• 10 months later...

Does anyone know if it is possible to take one of the estrus skyrim sound files and transport them to the oblivion mod, yes I know the file names dont match up but is there anything which means simply dragging the files into the estrus sound and replacing each one wouldnt work? 

Sorry if this is an obvious question but I am really a noob when it comes the modding.

If it's just a matter of names, you can easily rename a file.

Just comes down to if both mods have the same amount/uses of sounds. I never dug into Obliv's Estrus(and don't own Skyrim... *sighs*), so I can't say exactly if they're exact replicas. Otherwise you might be left with old sounds mixed within new, or extra new sounds with no use.

Part of me wishes someone would update the Ropers in Oblivion though. All the others looks pretty good, but the Ropers are just.. not very roper-ish....

Thank you for the advice it worked basically took the Sarah voice from Estrus Skyrim alternative sounds and replaced and renamed all the files works fine. However 2 things the skyrim version is notably quieter than the oblivion version so the volume down esp is no longer needed. Also appears to not have any sound for the background tentacles or the a curse style vibrator so those are louder than the rest. If anyone wants the file you are welcome to it just copy/paste.

No idea if I need a disclaimer on not  so here goes all I did was change the sound file all credit goes to cotyounoyume, agoon12 and  BENFU.

I am the author of the alternate sounds mod for skyrim.

I originally released it for Estrus, but got 100% negative community feedback so I removed it.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Which download ?????? There are so many in this thread.

Link post 1 is old, Nexus splitted in single games. Old ....downloads/file.php?id=28979  new .....oblivion/mods/28979/?

If you have the number you have the link.

New http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/28979/?

Post 12 works

Post 43 megaupload is dead, no sever no download.

also post 84 Shy is dead

post 80 file removed

post 78 works

post 90 Nexus changed Link http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/40183/?

post 150 Nexus http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/28979/?

post 162 works

post 404 works

Which download you talking about?

• 5 weeks later...

Hi there!

I was wonder if there're still have living link for Estrus trap for oblivion else where ?
Been surfing through but no luck so far, except for Estrus Extra(thank you very much for this tweak!).

Also I might had missed it or not but does Depraver mod work with some random mage in Ambush mod ??
Thank you in advanced!

• 2 months later...

Just to ask, I'm using Estrus Plant from Nexusmods, but it has the issue where constant exposure to the Spiddal Stick gas causes animation screwups or causes my character to get continuously tentacled ad-nauseum. I've heard someone made a version that adds a cooldown (or something like that) to this, but I haven't found a downloadable version. Could someone help me out with this?

I'd also like to mention that all of the links for Void_Estrus_Trap are broken, so I haven't found a source to download it. Can someone give me a hand?

• 3 months later...
24 minutes ago, Wrolu said:

I wonder there's a way to get rid of the japanese voices and replace them with the regular SexLab sounds especially the Mature sounds?

Yes there is. If you just want the sexlab sounds, simply replace the .wav files from estrus with the .wav files from sexlab. Make sure you rename the sexlab files to the same name as the estrus file.

2 hours ago, Wrolu said:

I wonder there's a way to get rid of the japanese voices and replace them with the regular SexLab sounds especially the Mature sounds?

1 hour ago, Comrade Fienyx said:

Yes there is. If you just want the sexlab sounds, simply replace the .wav files from estrus with the .wav files from sexlab. Make sure you rename the sexlab files to the same name as the estrus file.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/59203-estrus-english-voice-sounds/

• 11 months later...

launcher ? I hope not the Oblivion Laucher.exe ! Never use it ! ! !  It will mess up your game/Load order.

Use a Mod manager to sort and activate your Mods . Oblivion Mod manager, TES Mod manager or Wrye Bash.  NEVER  Nexus Mod manager for Oblivion  !!!!

Start your game with the Oblivion.exe or Steam.

Do you have OBSE installed ? Does OBSE works ?  ( If you have your game in C : / program files (x86) it can be that OBSE does not work. So never install Oblivion (and Steam ) in C : / program files (x86)  )

Do you have the Mod esp in the right order ? Post your Load order.

More about how to install Oblivion and right load order and how to move Steam and the game out of the program files (x86) folder, read my yellow Link below.

Don't know, I never used Wrye Bash.

But

Never Lovers Mods in a Bashed Patch ! ! ! !

Many people install Lovers manually and use Wrye for all other Mods. ( i only use OBMM )

Unpack mods in a empty folder and check if the folder structure is ok. Clean / delete want you do not want and nedd , then use the cleaned folder and use WeyeBash, OBMM or TESMM to install the Mod.

-----------

Estus:

You have OBSE 20 or 21 installed? OBSE works ? ( your game not in C : / program files (x86)    ! ! !   )

You unpack the file and open the estrus folder

You see 4 folders and some txt files

You open the data folder and copy the esp and the meshes and textures folder.

You go to your game folder and open  Oblivion\Data\  and paste it in.

Done.

When you start the game the spells are added and you get a book/scroll in your invertory to start the setting estrus menu.

14 minutes ago, fejeena said:

Don't know, I never used Wrye Bash.

But

Never Lovers Mods in a Bashed Patch ! ! ! !

Many people install Lovers manually and use Wrye for all other Mods. ( i only use OBMM )

Unpack mods in a empty folder and check if the folder structure is ok. Clean / delete want you do not want and nedd , then use the cleaned folder and use WeyeBash, OBMM or TESMM to install the Mod.

-----------

Estus:

You have OBSE 20 or 21 installed? OBSE works ? ( your game not in C : / program files (x86)    ! ! !   )

You unpack the file and open the estrus folder

You see 4 folders and some txt files

You open the data folder and copy the esp and the meshes and textures folder.

You go to your game folder and open  Oblivion\Data\  and paste it in.

Done.

When you start the game the spells are added and you get a book/scroll in your invertory to start the setting estrus menu.

Is there a loverslab plugin to rape creatures and not the other way around.

Yes, use the settings

In the invertotry a scroll/Book with name : Estrus Configuration. Click it.

Then in the menu click "Estrus normal" and you see a nude setting, click it and set what you want ( upper, lower, foot ,head/helmet, .... )

The same you do with "Estrus sneak" and "Estrus Summon roper"

! Of course you must have a nude body replacer or you will see the vanilla body with underwear !

If you do not have a nude body replacer, see my yellow Link below.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...