Estrus Thread: because who doesn't love tentacles?

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=28979

Unless my eyesight fails me, I see no dedicated Estrus thread, just questions. This cannot be.  ;)

I don't actually use the mod much do to it's current state as a player only spell, but I always have it installed. Personally i'm waiting for someone to add the Summon Roper spell to enemy Mages spell-lists. THEN it will be even more awesome. It does work as great crowd control though if i'm just messing around and not playing seriously (A Divine Crusader who has no Mage training wouldn't know *how* to sumon a sex-crazed monster; let alone ever do so) such as against the Sirens. Or Umbra for lulz on a lvl 1 character.

The integration of Etrus into StupidNPC is an interesting turn and does give me hope that it may eventualy be scripted to be (rarely) used by all Mage NPCs. Not sure exacly how the Cult uses it in SNPC since I don't currently use it; all the pink hair and random rapists didn't fit with the serious tone of my current character. And... the stalker was kinda ruining all my screenshots lol. She. Was. In. ALL of Them.

So... thoughts on Estrus? What interesting ways have you found to weave it into your roleplaying? Battle tactics beyond just overpowered crowd-control? ;D

Personally I'm hoping that someone will make a mod that puts random estrus traps around the world. Would be nice to go adventuring in a dungeon and suddenly having your character assaulted.

To be fair, the break undies dungeon mod does add in estrus traps, but only in the BU dungeons

As for the slime blobs and the thinner red tentacles, there is a bit of a trick to get them.  The base 'estrus self' spell normally makes you just masturbate, but if you go into stealth mode and then use the 'estrus self' spell you'll get the smaller tentacles or the blobs (or a couple other things) assaultingyou.

I've been working on and off on a mod similar to what has been suggested. Every time I start it ends up being redone. I've never created a mod from scratch, just tweaked existing ones, so I'm still learning how to best go about things. But right now I'm aiming to have:

-Estrus traps in dungeons. (Estrus Explosions on the entire room)

-Estrus shrines that periodically cast Estrus Explosion.

-Estrus curses that randomly activate. Still have to work out how you'd be infected with it.

-Mages/Bandits that cast Estrus, then rob you.

I started working on the shrines and curse, but they can make the game crash or interrupt whatever you're currently doing. For example, if Estrus curse activates while I'm ready to fire an arrow, the game crashes. Any ideas as to how I can prevent this?

There actually was an estrus trap mod uploaded on shy, it's ups23666. It randomly triggers on any container though, which is a bit much imo, seeing as you could trigger it while just rummaging through barrels in the middle of town for ingredients to do alchemy with.

Personally I'm hoping that someone will make a mod that puts random estrus traps around the world. Would be nice to go adventuring in a dungeon and suddenly having your character assaulted.

To be fair' date=' the break undies dungeon mod does add in estrus traps, but only in the BU dungeons

As for the slime blobs and the thinner red tentacles, there is a bit of a trick to get them.  The base 'estrus self' spell normally makes you just masturbate, but if you go into stealth mode and then use the 'estrus self' spell you'll get the smaller tentacles or the blobs (or a couple other things) assaultingyou.

[/quote']

Thank you for the info!

Thanks for letting us know about the Estrus Containers Mod. Since I RP I very rarely use containers except the occasional home ones to store things. The chance that loot chests are magically warded should add a certain spice to adventures. :F

Still though, anyone got any stories about the usage of this spell? Use in battle that didn't play out quite as expected?  ;D

in the estrus config menu you can choose what estrus/estrus sneak/ropper will be played, the default its set to random, so if you do only like one just choose there, and i belive that every time you use "estrus" "self" or "ropper" will play that but if you choose "estrus random" it will be random still... will test it...

and about BU whit estrus... hmm that i dindt knowed... seens i will try to get the patience to set up those dungeons...

and last, about give these spells to npcs isnt that hard but it is time consuming as you would add manualy to each npc, even make it a leveled spell whit a random chance... but im pretty sure that maybe could have a way to use scripts or obse.... something like

If Actor is Mage Or Int>=70 Or Faction=xxxx or whatever , then add spell

not sure if would need to change something on the ai packs for they to use or they use randomly (still learning how oblivion and its mods works), and maybe put to add the spells on the fly like autosetbody (a randomly automatic setbody on npcs that uses the setbody 2ch 3ed)

theoricaly i know it could be done, but dont have the full knowlage to pull this out in codes (not that much wish to spend too much time making a mod... it tooke me 4 days to simple make a store whit 21 npcs where i placed alot of armors/weapons and such... done alot of form copys ids from like 100 esps ... hated the clutter... wanted space on LOD... and wanted it to not be free lol... thou ended up manualy lowering the prices... bows for 30.000 or other custom armors/cloths that was insanly high... living economy make stuff go lol whit certain enchants...)

but well im too in the hope that something alike will be made, at least till i start my other char, becouse the one im playing i prefer to have the exclusiveness of they (as its a somewhat succubus race so the tentacles and instill lust do fit well)...

I remember watching this video on shy about someone making certain estrus creatures from the spells actually becoming living creatures. Does anyone have that video or does anyone know of any updates to that idea?

I really liked the trap idea and wanted to expand it to not trigger in the middle of the Imperial City. Instead, I implimented a few options in the form of an ini.

http://www.mediafire.com/?zbl4r3lpb2wwskr

You should be able to use the ini to alter it to your settings.

.chestEnabled (0,1) Controls whether traps are enabled or not.

.frequency (0.00-100.00) Controls the frequency of traps as a percent of 100

.ayleid (0,1) Controls whether only ayleid chests are trapped or if every container is trapped.

.chestlevel (1 - 20) Controls the minimum level traps are encountered.

.chestinc (0.00-100.00) Controls how more or less likely traps are encountered as you level. (frequency + (current level - base level) * chestinc)

I plan to implement casters, but estrus will mean almost certain death if it's cast as combat continues during the animation and you are immobilized. I also plan to see if I can make roper come from fleshy sacks in oblivion while other animations come from ayleid chests. Any ideas you guys think would be cool?

Hmm... Some neat ideas there zombie. Estrus itself bores me but this makes things more interesting. I like the Oblivion idea. Something like wonky creatures in traps makes sense there. As for the blobby stuff from estrus....  might make some sense in Shivering Isles areas.  ;)  Also some way to at least attempt an escape would be nice. Can't think of a good way to accomplish that at the moment. I'll give your mod a test run.  :D

Guest Donkey

Those stingers when visiting oblivion gates, you know those plants on the side. that keep attacking you if you get to close, And the other once who spit out some acid could be used to summon estrus. Would be perfect for summon roper..

I was actually thinking of making some interesting dungeon traps, but I will need to make the resources.

1) Ceiling Jelly - Stand under it, it falls, jelly attacks.

2) Pit - Have the block lower into a puddle and get attacked by a roper

3) Lagoon - Inky black spot that triggers a roper animation if the player swims through it.

Mind you, I'm trying to do like, 5 projects at once including diseases that transform the player, Drug dependencies (including a sex dependency that ties in with aphrodesia), and the bu stock armor replacer I mentioned a while back. Long story short,  it might be a while. I hope to have casters scripted in the next few days however.

I really liked the trap idea and wanted to expand it to not trigger in the middle of the Imperial City. Instead' date=' I implimented a few options in the form of an ini.

.ayleid (0,1) Controls whether only ayleid chests are trapped or if every container is trapped.

.chestinc (0.00-100.00) Controls how more or less likely traps are encountered as you level. (frequency + (current level - base level) * chestinc)

I plan to implement casters, but estrus will mean almost certain death if it's cast as combat continues during the animation and you are immobilized. I also plan to see if I can make roper come from fleshy sacks in oblivion while other animations come from ayleid chests. Any ideas you guys think would be cool?

Ayleid is thew chest inside dungeons, right?

And what means the trap level? What differences make if the trap is level 1, 2 or 20?

Thanks for the ini file. ^_^

• 4 weeks later...

I really liked the trap idea and wanted to expand it to not trigger in the middle of the Imperial City. Instead' date=' I implimented a few options in the form of an ini.

What chests will trigger this effect? I tried your mod and set trap chance to 100% but couldn't find a trapped chest. As you know, those are very rare.

Do you need anything more than the files you uploaded?

I couldn't get the effect to start so I set ayleid to 0 and everytime I open a new container my character casts a healing spell.

Edit: Got it to work after installing the latest version of Estrus. Great mod

For some reason everytime i use estrus the characters unfortunately enough to get raped spray blood  all around every few seconds so even with a bucket and a mob there is nothing I could do about that and it is just wrong. Sadly i don't have any idea where i could turn that off but it probably has something to to with the bu framework.

I think the cum textures has somehow been replaced by blood textures because that spray is supposed to be white. Try deactivating any mods that adds blood effects (Bloody Spray, Deadly Reflex), if you have any of those, and install estrus again.

Hmm apparently i'm not the only one who has this kind of problem. Others say "red smoke" to this weird thing that surely doesn't happen during sex. I mean why should there be big red clouds coming out of the characters skin every few seconds? That is just weird o.o