Mods Overview for Enlit3d's games (HRT, HR2 and CAT)

• Surverx changed the title to Mods Overview for Enlit3d's games (HRT, SR and CAT)
  • 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, temporical said:

I know it's a weird suggestion and it's a old game, but can someone figure out how to turn off the flag for submissive males? I would like to see males also get penetrated by futas. As cringe and odd as a request as it is, I would appreciate any advice? 

That is maybe a job for @DMC500?

On 10/20/2021 at 7:24 AM, temporical said:

I know it's a weird suggestion and it's a old game, but can someone figure out how to turn off the flag for submissive males? I would like to see males also get penetrated by futas. As cringe and odd as a request as it is, I would appreciate any advice? 

You mean you want an option for futas to penetrate male characters?

16 hours ago, DMC500 said:

You mean you want an option for futas to penetrate male characters?

Yeah, I know when there's a futa on male situation it allows futa x futa moves to be preformed, but you couldn't preform futa x male or male x male.

I believe deepthroat  animation can play however. But, that's not enough for my insatiable yaoi fetish. I know, it's cringe.

On 10/23/2021 at 10:40 AM, temporical said:

Yeah, I know when there's a futa on male situation it allows futa x futa moves to be preformed, but you couldn't preform futa x male or male x male.

I believe deepthroat  animation can play however. But, that's not enough for my insatiable yaoi fetish. I know, it's cringe.

I'll see what i can do, that's really odd that futa x male not implemented by default

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
16 hours ago, notlongfor said:

What's that armour that's in the left picture? looks amazing, can't tell if it's a custom mod or ported from Heroine Rumble.

Hi. I do not remember were you get this armor. I took the picture from SilverStuds Mod:

r/enlit3dGames - SilverStud's Moveset!

... but i am sure it was not part of that mod (that mod were sex animation only).

I would guess it is a standard item that comes with the game.

With the console command "list_item_ids" you can list all the items in the game...

grafik.png.ed59b1a9d24bde758574bcdfb7f863d1.png

... maybe you find a "wing..."

Edited by Surverx
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/23/2022 at 11:10 AM, Surverx said:

Hi. I do not remember were you get this armor. I took the picture from SilverStuds Mod:

r/enlit3dGames - SilverStud's Moveset!

... but i am sure it was not part of that mod (that mod were sex animation only).

I would guess it is a standard item that comes with the game.

With the console command "list_item_ids" you can list all the items in the game...

grafik.png.ed59b1a9d24bde758574bcdfb7f863d1.png

... maybe you find a "wing..."

That's the "demon"/sucubus armor set the with in the town sells you. It's recolored

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, ecw4life316 said:

i would like to try to put SilverStuds femdom pack into SR.   Scuffed Rumble is good but i need more moves.

what is the exact process to do this?  thanks for any help

To convert moves from HRT to SR you have to Work With Blender. And i think you will need the original Blender Files. Please try to contact SilverStud on Enlits Discort Channel.

https://discord.gg/HFxnB6RT

Edited by Surverx

Thank you for the reply.

i spoke with him yesterday actually, and there is nothing that can be done on this matter without lots of blender steps that i do not have patience for. 

i will keep searching for more moves packs.  i am also planning on reaching out to koasdn as well.    

cheers