CeeZ_M Doaxvv Face mods (Added Rachel Face swap).

On 5/11/2021 at 8:41 PM, CeeZ_M said:

For Mai, these sections should fix the issues (tested on DMM).

For Christie:

This is for the hair (also for DMM):

[ShaderOverrideHelenaHair]
; Bytecode hash: 7f58ee80
hash = 164b304be8a7d7b8
run = CommandListHair

This is for the eyes, same as the one for Mai:

[ShaderOverrideHairPS2-20201105]
hash = 4dd080ec95432a48
allow_duplicate_hash = overrule
run = CommandListHair

i followed this option

[ShaderOverrideHelenaHair2]
hash = 8b6a3d659fb81489
run = CommandListHair

DOAX-VenusVacation_211206_215146.jpg.df55c5dd6aee7df5a400f1565dcaa7dd.jpg

but still has color problem

5 minutes ago, gwanleen said:

i followed this option

hash = 8b6a3d659fb81489
run = CommandListHair

DOAX-VenusVacation_211206_215146.jpg.df55c5dd6aee7df5a400f1565dcaa7dd.jpg

but still has color problem

ok solved

i added all of these

[ShaderOverrideHelenaHair]
hash = 164b304be8a7d7b8
run = CommandListHair

hash = 8b6a3d659fb81489
run = CommandListHair

[ShaderOverrideHelenaHair3]
hash = 86ea375d41faa35e
run = CommandListHair

• 1 month later...
On 3/31/2021 at 6:26 PM, CeeZ_M said:

Hi, i'll be using this thread to share some of my mods, so stay tuned and keep things clean ?.

Momiji bun (hair mod):
This mod is for Momiji's default ponytail.

Momiji_Bun.thumb.png.173ad7f49283677543e4c3cb6c556d3d.png

"K" to toggle the mod on/off.

You may need to add the following lines to your d3dx.ini for the mod to work (same hashes for DMM and Steam). but check first if you don't have them already.

hash = 8b6a3d659fb81489
run = CommandListHair

[ShaderOverrideMomijiPonytail]
; Bytecode hash: 287b9c7c
hash = 6b8df44d7f8ceed4
run = CommandListHair

[ShaderOverrideHairShadowMomiji]
; Bytecode hash: 2a353ee8
hash = 096e8de77c05a141
run = CommandListHair

Credit:

• Shuubaru, Chiro2017, Irokichigai, and  Doraiboonzu for the hair model (DeviantArt).

Download:

Momiji_Bun.rar 998.82 kB · 700 downloads

Christie face swap (v0.2): 

This mod replaces Helena's face with Christie, and changes helena's 1st hairstyle.

to disable/enable the mod.

Preview.thumb.png.2843df4bfcaf051b062fbf0949951da4.png

-This mod replaces Helena's face so if you have my Mai mod below, you need to disable it first. (Facial expression mod and make mods may cause conflicts).

Known issues:

• Slight neck seam.
  • The face becomes slightly bright on some angles.
  • No shadows for the hair for now.
  • Small gap between the head and the body for the shadow map.

Credits:

• Thanks to @KuroKaze78 and Bai for the help with the mod.

If some parts of the mod are not working check that you are not missing the PS hash responsible for that part in your d3dx.in.

Steam:
Christie (Steam).rar

DMM:
Christie_V0.2 (DMM).rar

Mai Shiranui face swap:
This mod replaces Helena's face with Mai Shiranui, and changes helena's 2nd hairstyle to black (It's recomended to use this hairstyle for Mai), it also adjusts slightly the skin tone.

to disable/enable the mod.

Untitled-2.thumb.png.9b76ad33e5c7aef38b38e92d64d14d85.png

Known issues:

• Slight Neck seam.
  • Some mouth animations look off on some poses due to 3dmigoto limitations.
  • The face becomes slightly bright on some angles.
  • Poses that have a blush face make the whole face red, it'll go away if you change pose/face. 
  • Hair color changes when wet.

Abviously it's not compatible with face mods like makeup or facial animations, they should still work fine for Helena if you disable the mod with T.

If some parts of the mod are not working check that you are not missing the PS hash responsible for that part in your d3dx.in.

Credit:

• Thanks to WTX, Skip, Akila, Eromaro, and Anika for the help.

Mai_Shiranui_v0.4 (Steam).rar 22.84 MB · 1,091 downloads Mai_Shiranui_v0.4 (DMM).rar 22.84 MB · 1,296 downloads

Update today steam. It is broken.

Can you fix it ?

On 1/13/2022 at 5:33 PM, chalombobo said:

Update today steam. It is broken.

Can you fix it ?

I looked at the steam version and only the eyes seem different
if you add this section to your d3dx.ini it will fix it:

[ShaderOverrideHelenaEyes]
; Bytecode hash: dcdc50c3
hash = 4dd080ec95432a48
run = CommandListSkin

i couldn't test the hair since i don't have it yet, is anything else broken? 

• 1 month later...
On 3/31/2021 at 6:26 AM, CeeZ_M said:

Hi, i'll be using this thread to share some of my mods, so stay tuned and keep things clean ?.

Momiji bun (hair mod):

You may need to add the following lines to your d3dx.ini for the mod to work (same hashes for DMM and Steam). but check first if you don't have them already.

hash = 8b6a3d659fb81489
run = CommandListHair

hash = 6b8df44d7f8ceed4
run = CommandListHair

hash = 096e8de77c05a141
run = CommandListHair

Credit:

• Shuubaru, Chiro2017, Irokichigai, and  Doraiboonzu for the hair model (DeviantArt).

Download:

Momiji_Bun.rar 998.82 kB · 784 downloads

The shadow for Momiji's bun is not showing on Steam.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I love the Mai swap, it looks a bit like "if Kokoro was the french sister" to me ^^ really pretty

But since the hair swap is for a Helena hairstyle I don't have yet and, the neck seam is not that bad! I made a color swap for it (it also removes Helena's hair accessory)

I literally learnt to write mods 2 days ago though, so I think it should be fine if you move this folder into the Mai Face Swap Folder without having to disable the first, but in case CeeZ wants to check it out (I think some shaders might be outdated, I found their values from an older hair mod) and add it to his mod, I tried to write so it would conflict with the original code as little as possible.

I play on Johren and it's almost identical to the Steam version, so I'll call this the Steam version, but I can't guarantee it will work correctly...

Hair1 Fixed (Steam).zip

Preview:preview.png.1a439cdcd3b51bcd82615eccf1a4f307.png

ALT + T to toggle ON/OFF

Edited by DoMopi
Added fixed zip
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/12/2022 at 12:12 AM, DoMopi said:

I love the Mai swap, it looks a bit like "if Kokoro was the french sister" to me ^^ really pretty

But since the hair swap is for a Helena hairstyle I don't have yet and, the neck seam is not that bad! I made a color swap for it (it also removes Helena's hair accessory)

I literally learnt to write mods 2 days ago though, so I think it should be fine if you move this folder into the Mai Face Swap Folder without having to disable the first, but in case CeeZ wants to check it out (I think some shaders might be outdated, I found their values from an older hair mod) and add it to his mod, I tried to write so it would conflict with the original code as little as possible.

Great work on the hair recolor, she looks really pretty with this hairstyle.
I tried your mod on DMM it works fine with the Mai swap but there is still the outline of the hair ribbon left.
It's only visible when using reshade with depth of field or mxao or when increasing the ingame dof.

I managed to remove it, it should work fine on Johren and Steam JPN too.
I haven't tried it on steam ENG but it should work.
here is the updated mod if you want it.

Hair1 (Steam).rar

On 10/24/2022 at 7:05 PM, CeeZ_M said:

It's only visible when using reshade with depth of field or mxao or when increasing the ingame dof.

Thank you SO much! I must've missed that cause my laptop can't handle much, so I play at 1920res with reshade off and no ingame dof unless I wanna take pictures.
My mod also had a problem that (sometimes) caused her burst animation to appear with blonde bangs and ponytail, and I was hoping it was only on johren cause I couldn't figure out how to fix it no matter what hashes/shaders I tweaked. Your fix works perfectly fine though! I'll post the updated version in my mod thread and give you thanks, both there and in the new info file : D 

• 1 month later...
On 12/20/2022 at 3:02 PM, racing9041 said:

Look like Christie face hash is change in STEAM.Can you fix?

I noticed a lot of the hashes are different from DMM, I will update the hashes for Christie when i have some time.
Please try Rachel for now.

• CeeZ_M changed the title to CeeZ_M Doaxvv Face mods (Added Rachel Face swap).
  • 2 months later...
On 3/31/2021 at 1:26 AM, CeeZ_M said:

Momiji bun (hair mod):

hash = 8b6a3d659fb81489
run = CommandListHair

hash = 6b8df44d7f8ceed4
run = CommandListHair

hash = 096e8de77c05a141
run = CommandListHair

Credit:

Download:

Momiji_Bun.rar 998.82 kB · 268 downloads

Does this Momiji hair bun mod still work on steam? It used to work for me but it stopped working recently. Is it just me or is anyone else experiencing this? Its a great mod!

Hi, is it possible you could port NiCO's face from DOA6 for Lobelia? 

If not, would it be possible you could release a small tutorial in how to do a face mod ourselves? ❤️

I've modded DOA5 faces a ton myself, and would love to learn if possible. 

1 hour ago, NicoDOA said:

If not, would it be possible you could release a small tutorial in how to do a face mod ourselves? ❤️

Most mods for doaxvv use the same process, you just need to find the right thing to replace.
I recommend watching DarkStarSword's 3dmigoto tutorial on YouTube.
I also recommend reading through KuroKaze's CC thread (first pages "guide for modders") especially regarding vertex groups.
The hard part is figuring out the vertex groups and positioning the faces in blender.
Feel free to use my mod as template.

I'm having the same problem as vamp, only the eye white doesn't show, and I'm on Steam. But funnily enough, if I download the DMM version, everything stays the same except the eye whites. I tried swapping the ib,bv and hash values from the steam version's to DMM and see if the fix was that easy, but no luck :( 

@atomicum I guess you've already checked this, but do you have Mai's swap for Helena enabled as well? The face model seems to be Mai's poking out

Edited by DoMopi
  • 4 months later...
On 6/7/2021 at 6:01 PM, YukiRiki said:

直すことができました!!

ありがとうございます!

髪がこうなってしまってるのは、まだ推奨される髪を買えてないからです。早く1404570812_(39).png.65e705519344e42c26b0cd1e54cb3329.png買いたい!!

@YukiRiki How did you fix it?i face the same issue

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/24/2022 at 10:05 AM, CeeZ_M said:

Great work on the hair recolor, she looks really pretty with this hairstyle.
I tried your mod on DMM it works fine with the Mai swap but there is still the outline of the hair ribbon left.

Hair1 (Steam).rar

I really appreciate you making this mod for Mai face swap! @DoMopi 's fix for hairstyle 1 was pretty amazing also. I play on Steam and ran into a bit of a funny situation. Hairstyle 1 seems to partially (the front part of it) turn back to blonde color when the character is wet. It seems like hairstyle 4 and 5 also have this issue, except that they are already partially blonde partially black without being wet. I tried inserting the codes that were mentioned in earlier posts into d3dx.ini but none of them seemed to work. I feel like this should be a relatively easy fix, but my knowledge is pretty limited and so I have to ask for some help. If you guys have any ideas about fixing this I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks again for the amazing mod!

12 hours ago, Venus Islander said:

I really appreciate you making this mod for Mai face swap! @DoMopi 's fix for hairstyle 1 was pretty amazing also. I play on Steam and ran into a bit of a funny situation. Hairstyle 1 seems to partially (the front part of it) turn back to blonde color when the character is wet. It seems like hairstyle 4 and 5 also have this issue, except that they are already partially blonde partially black without being wet. I tried inserting the codes that were mentioned in earlier posts into d3dx.ini but none of them seemed to work. I feel like this should be a relatively easy fix, but my knowledge is pretty limited and so I have to ask for some help. If you guys have any ideas about fixing this I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks again for the amazing mod!

Hey
Sorry for the lack of replies on these face mods.
I don't play on the steam version so i don't always know when they change the hashes.

While i don't have hair 4 and 5 i was i able to test hair 1 (hair2 seem to work fine).
can you try this fix?

Hair1 (Steam).rar

The game changes texture slot from t0 to t1 whenever the hair is wet. So i assigned the t0 texture to the t1 slot.

[TextureOverrideH2]
if $Head == 1
hash = 8788e0be
ps-t0 = ResourceHair2
ps-t1 = ResourceHair2
endif

Hair1 (Steam).rar

Edited by CeeZ_M