xnajoe

Crash Bandicoot 4 Its About Time [Nude Mod Request]

9 hours ago, GooberOfLies said:

Hey, I actually can't stand gore in video games, first off.

Second, though, it's actually stated in the wikis that she's 14-16. I'd just rather be safe than sorry. She's underage, fictional or not. You can make older versions of her in art and animations, but modding doesn't always allow for that kind of alteration when it comes to aging. Her voice lines are meant to sound like a teenage girl, so the only way around that is by "pretending" they're meant to sound like an adult. Yeah, there are adults with high voices, but try listening to the her lines when switching back and forth between Crash and Coco in the level select map.

There's really no way around that unless you have someone re-record her lines to sound more mature. It's not the fact that she "looks" young at all. Her voice and mannerisms all point to those of a young teenage girl.

you completely not understand my post... anyways fuck her in her loli futanari ass xD i want Tawna mod yo

15 hours ago, Mostlylurking said:

I'm sorry but are we really going to go over morals about seeing a fictional anthropomorphic cartoon animal character naked because she's canonically not over 18?
I find it rather odd to see you being this concerned since you uploaded a mod that makes a 14-year old anthropomorphic cat topless. At this rate, you might as well warn us about seeing nipples and/or genitals on an animal considering that the character in question is a bandicoot, or how sick it'd be to mod in adult content to what's supposedly a kids game.

Anyway, we could always apply adult features to Coco to make her look older if anyone is really concerned. As for her voice, it could be muted, pitched down or modified in some way to sound older.

I made it pretty clear that there are details that make her age very apparent, like voice and mannerisms. Pixelated Blaze is much easier to consider as older (or younger I guess) since the mannerisms and voice aren't really there. Those really are the defining details of whether or not you should make an NSFW mod of them.

On 4/6/2021 at 6:39 PM, Irastris said:

Here is version 1 of my Tawna nude mod.

Contact me at either of the links in my signature for purchasing information.

Screenshots:

Reveal hidden contents

f2tji2.png

4ov5mu.png

thats looking cool thanks for putting in the effort to make a mod. ill admit i was surprised originally when someone offered to make one and sell it, but after thinking about it that makes sense and i understand wanting to get paid for your work especially in this time with all thats going on.

im still trying to decided if i want to buy it. so for this mod it just makes her nude in her own missions. does it work in the cinematics too? Also would it be possible to use the same model to replace one of coco's skins, i know you cant move her gameplay style across like her attacks and hooks and stuff but what about the model its self. for example we pick coco's 2nd skin and it loads the nude Tawna model, keeping coco's attacks and gameplay. That way we can play as nude Tawna when ever we like.

On 4/9/2021 at 8:24 PM, GooberOfLies said:

Would just like to remind everyone here that Coco is STILL under 18 in Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time. Please be careful what you wish for.

agreed, when i made this request i was just thinking of Tawna. suppose i should have mentioned that in my original post to avoid people coming here looking for coco.

1 hour ago, xnajoe said:

Also would it be possible to use the same model to replace one of coco's skins, i know you cant move her gameplay style across like her attacks and hooks and stuff but what about the model its self. for example we pick coco's 2nd skin and it loads the nude Tawna model, keeping coco's attacks and gameplay. That way we can play as nude Tawna when ever we like.

It's virtually impossible I'm afraid, at least via that technique. While all of the playable characters share a single skeleton, making them technically compatible with each other's animations, the extreme proportional differences between the three produce some very interesting results.

Here is Tawna with one of Coco's animations:

Spoiler

ofy2p1.png

Here is Tawna with one of Crash's animations, for extra laughs:

Spoiler

00wnj0.png

3 hours ago, Irastris said:

It's virtually impossible I'm afraid, at least via that technique. While all of the playable characters share a single skeleton, making them technically compatible with each other's animations, the extreme proportional differences between the three produce some very interesting results.

Reveal hidden contents

ofy2p1.png

Reveal hidden contents

00wnj0.png

That second image got me thinking about style, grace, and funny faces.

22 hours ago, Irastris said:

Reveal hidden contents

ofy2p1.png

Reveal hidden contents

00wnj0.png

ah ok that does look really strange. Its a shame it does that. would have been cool be able to play as her at any time.