23 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

7.5.6 scripts updates to diary:

pahcore.pex 108.34 kB · 2 downloads

pahcore.psc 124.53 kB · 3 downloads

diary shuld work now

sent the wrong pahslave, forgot the slavecount update moved to the core, add slave functions:

pahslave.psc pahslave.pex

3 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Do you have a save to share?

save 3 i load just before reboot the mod, slave ingrid waits about 30 seconds after the reboot completes then takes off running:

Save3_F59B0B41_1_4D69537359_Tamriel_001218_20210405190039_7_1.ess Save3_F59B0B41_1_4D69537359_Tamriel_001218_20210405190039_7_1.skse

save 6 is while she's running:

Save6_F59B0B41_1_4D69537359_Tamriel_001221_20210409181057_7_1.ess Save6_F59B0B41_1_4D69537359_Tamriel_001221_20210409181057_7_1.skse

autosave is after changing cells twice, she runs off soon as i load it:

Autosave3_F59B0B41_1_4D69537359_Tamriel_001221_20210408193335_7_1.ess Autosave3_F59B0B41_1_4D69537359_Tamriel_001221_20210408193335_7_1.skse

further investigation reveals her diary stats:

1757001585_ingridstatsbeforereboot.JPG.bcdcc91689b4396df881dca9ee9b1d76.JPG

are lost in the reboot so it seems we'll need to add diary factions to the reboot too:

1816154165_ingridstatsafterreboot.JPG.8230e907189aa3e533422750ceae22b5.JPG

2 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

sent the wrong pahslave, forgot the slavecount update moved to the core, add slave functions:

pahslave.psc 103.15 kB · 0 downloads pahslave.pex 105.82 kB · 0 downloads

save 3 i load just before reboot the mod, slave ingrid waits about 30 seconds after the reboot completes then takes off running:

Save3_F59B0B41_1_4D69537359_Tamriel_001218_20210405190039_7_1.ess 3.85 MB · 0 downloads Save3_F59B0B41_1_4D69537359_Tamriel_001218_20210405190039_7_1.skse 82.91 kB · 0 downloads

Save6_F59B0B41_1_4D69537359_Tamriel_001221_20210409181057_7_1.ess 3.82 MB · 0 downloads Save6_F59B0B41_1_4D69537359_Tamriel_001221_20210409181057_7_1.skse 82.04 kB · 0 downloads

Autosave3_F59B0B41_1_4D69537359_Tamriel_001221_20210408193335_7_1.ess 3.8 MB · 0 downloads Autosave3_F59B0B41_1_4D69537359_Tamriel_001221_20210408193335_7_1.skse 81.76 kB · 0 downloads

are lost in the reboot so it seems we'll need to add diary factions to the reboot too:

It does make sense since with diary running away is based on resignation.

The reboot in pahcore? Which function? I thought I added the factions there. Or maybe you mean in the MCM.

4 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

The reboot in pahcore? Which function? I thought I added the factions there. Or maybe you mean in the MCM.

reboot takes place in the bootstrap(pahbootstrapscript), the mcm just provides the button

i'll test adding this to the bootstrap in the settproperties function:

Spoiler

If (PAHHumiliation == None)
            PAHHumiliation = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x060A410D, "DiaryOfMine.esp") As Faction
        Endif
        If (PAHResignation == None)
            PAHResignation = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x050A410E, "DiaryOfMine.esp") As Faction
        Endif
        slave.PAH.NpcEval.PAHHumiliation = PAHHumiliation
        slave.PAH.NpcEval.PAHResignation = PAHResignation

7 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

reboot takes place in the bootstrap(pahbootstrapscript), the mcm just provides the button

Reveal hidden contents

Endif
        Endif

that "should" fix it, but still registers as a 0 training for diary factions. when i retried it on a new save instead, the properties don't turn out the same so there is no resignation to transfer during reboot....humiliation transfers as intended but as you said its the resignation that determines escape values in diary

only thing i can figure now is too many changes in diary from when i started the save to current version that it won't accept the changes but why it still has problems on a new save is what confuses me unless its not problems but an actual change in the stats

10 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

pahslave.psc 103.15 kB · 1 download pahslave.pex 105.82 kB · 1 download

Save3_F59B0B41_1_4D69537359_Tamriel_001218_20210405190039_7_1.ess 3.85 MB · 1 download Save3_F59B0B41_1_4D69537359_Tamriel_001218_20210405190039_7_1.skse 82.91 kB · 1 download

Save6_F59B0B41_1_4D69537359_Tamriel_001221_20210409181057_7_1.ess 3.82 MB · 1 download Save6_F59B0B41_1_4D69537359_Tamriel_001221_20210409181057_7_1.skse 82.04 kB · 1 download

Autosave3_F59B0B41_1_4D69537359_Tamriel_001221_20210408193335_7_1.ess 3.8 MB · 1 download Autosave3_F59B0B41_1_4D69537359_Tamriel_001221_20210408193335_7_1.skse 81.76 kB · 1 download

Hey where'd you get that PSQ Transform Pack? Looks pretty cool.

13 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

Reveal hidden contents

Endif
        Endif

Then I would try to just add,

PAH.NpcEval.SetProperties()

Line 442 right before

Debug.Notification("Paradise Halls: Core properties restored.")

Sorry I don't have time to test more today. But without any change to the code I do have the same bad reboot.

Hello!

I have a quieston:

at this moment what mod testing more important form dewlopment perspective?

PAHE or DOM?

If help more i do testing in DOM i do DOM testing.

To me testing PAHE first looks logical, at the end DOM using PAHE as base to do own things. This is why i started run test in PAHE.

If DOM testing more important than PAHE from devlopment persepcitve i switch test DOM. :)

( any way i like more DOM slave traning mechanick than pahe more realistic and complex :D )

45 minutes ago, Nonseen said:

Hello!

I have a quieston:

at this moment what mod testing more important form dewlopment perspective?

PAHE or DOM?

If help more i do testing in DOM i do DOM testing.

To me testing PAHE first looks logical, at the end DOM using PAHE as base to do own things. This is why i started run test in PAHE.

If DOM testing more important than PAHE from devlopment persepcitve i switch test DOM. :)

( any way i like more DOM slave traning mechanick than pahe more realistic and complex :D )

I feel like PAHE last version is on the right track. Clifton can correct me.

DoM needs bug testing with HSH and AYGAS interface. Also it would be good to know if 50 slaves is still ok for an average CPU with and without DoM.

Lastly is the training process too fast or too slow, is it coherent from a roleplay point of view? How long does it take to get a slave in shock or broken?

1 hour ago, TrollAutokill said:

DoM needs bug testing with HSH and AYGAS interface. Also it would be good to know if 50 slaves is still ok for an average CPU with and without DoM.

Okay i can do that but need time. So First capture 50 slaves in PAHE, then convert DOM with HSH and YAGAS. At the moment using new game evry test run, 1-2 day needed to setup test everiment.

1 hour ago, TrollAutokill said:

How long does it take to get a slave in shock or broken?

Compered to PAHE, DOM 1.2.1 5-10 times or more slower(and realsitic my opinion). 

if you use fallowing tactick can be quickly make submission 60 most pahe slaves:

1-tie it up after capture

2-for punishemnt use flame spell this very quickly rise submission

3-order slave fight for you, if say no punish with flames

4-order slave do something for you, if say no punish with flames

5-soon as posible order slaves talk to you respectful if he/she misses punish with flames

6-if no other reason to punish slave ->ok slave dialoge menu option->"i go fuck you option"->slave say no->punish with flames, or use sex as punishment.(in this case animation ending quick with end key work for make process quicker)

7-after sex act as punishemnt slave play tramua aniamtion doing so use flame spell on slave.

8-try to train multiple slaves using this method, destrucion spells especiali useful. 

following this tactic avarage pahe slave can be made 60 submission or more i think less than 5 minute.

i know it is not role play frendly, using this as tool for testing.

Tryed this tacic last time in DOM 1.2.1 not worked so well. at the time of this writing i not tested newer DOM versions.

Maybe vise integrate some sliders or ini configuration options to DOM slave traning speed control. So if one wish capture and train many slaves quick... has option to do so.

22 minutes ago, Nonseen said:

Okay i can do that but need time. So First capture 50 slaves in PAHE, then convert DOM with HSH and YAGAS. At the moment using new game evry test run, 1-2 day needed to setup test everiment.

Compered to PAHE, DOM 1.2.1 5-10 times or more slower(and realsitic my opinion). 

if you use fallowing tactick can be quickly make submission 60 most pahe slaves:

1-tie it up after capture

2-for punishemnt use flame spell this very quickly rise submission

3-order slave fight for you, if say no punish with flames

4-order slave do something for you, if say no punish with flames

5-soon as posible order slaves talk to you respectful if he/she misses punish with flames

6-if no other reason to punish slave ->ok slave dialoge menu option->"i go fuck you option"->slave say no->punish with flames, or use sex as punishment.(in this case animation ending quick with end key work for make process quicker)

7-after sex act as punishemnt slave play tramua aniamtion doing so use flame spell on slave.

8-try to train multiple slaves using this method, destrucion spells especiali useful. 

following this tactic avarage pahe slave can be made 60 submission or more i think less than 5 minute.

i know it is not role play frendly, using this as tool for testing.

Tryed this tacic last time in DOM 1.2.1 not worked so well. at the time of this writing i not tested newer DOM versions.

Maybe vise integrate some sliders or ini configuration options to DOM slave traning speed control. So if one wish capture and train many slaves quick... has option to do so.

Thanks. As you say DoM aim was to make the process a bit more realistic, so longer process is expected.

You can try the last version where a slave mood can be "shock" after too many punishments. Punishing a slave in shock will increase training faster. After a few shocks or for well trained slaves they will enter the mood "broken" and always follow orders (almost).

14 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

that "should" fix it, but still registers as a 0 training for diary factions. when i retried it on a new save instead, the properties don't turn out the same so there is no resignation to transfer during reboot....humiliation transfers as intended but as you said its the resignation that determines escape values in diary

only thing i can figure now is too many changes in diary from when i started the save to current version that it won't accept the changes but why it still has problems on a new save is what confuses me unless its not problems but an actual change in the stats

I made sure PAHcore was well setup, but no, still doesn't work.

I believe I am on the right track though. It seems the problem is with the saving of slaves, just before the real reboot. PAHCore properties are not set anymore and training stats like fear and resignation are not saved properly as they depend on PAHCore. It could be that PAHcore is scraped before the saving.

I will try to fix that tomorrow.

19 hours ago, InsanityFactor said:

Hey where'd you get that PSQ Transform Pack? Looks pretty cool.

the boots and armor are falmer bikini, also obtainable from Fresh Women Darkness and the wings are animated dragon wings:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/6005

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/18602

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/8986

15 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Then I would try to just add,

PAH.NpcEval.SetProperties()

Line 442 right before

Debug.Notification("Paradise Halls: Core properties restored.")

Sorry I don't have time to test more today. But without any change to the code I do have the same bad reboot.

i would suggest winmerge to help compare the scripts for the changes

14 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

I feel like PAHE last version is on the right track. Clifton can correct me.

Lastly is the training process too fast or too slow, is it coherent from a roleplay point of view? How long does it take to get a slave in shock or broken?

without dom you can have over 100 slaves without much processing until you tell them to follow and more for fighting. if you have too many following, going thru doors sometimes leaves some behind and if you have them fighting for you, follower frameworks often try to manage them so the number of slaves following and fighting can vary per follower framework. i think eff users have mentioned upto 50 following at once. just need to test how much that changes with dom

8 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

I made sure PAHcore was well setup, but no, still doesn't work.

I believe I am on the right track though. It seems the problem is with the saving of slaves, just before the real reboot. PAHCore properties are not set anymore and training stats like fear and resignation are not saved properly as they depend on PAHCore. It could be that PAHcore is scraped before the saving.

I will try to fix that tomorrow.

i finally got the script working for resignation and humiliation, key was to wait and do other things after making the changes. don't reboot right away, just needs time for the script properties to take effect. saving and reloading several times might have helped it along, not sure

fear still lost in the reboot, even after adding its properties to the esp in the bootstrap (i'll send the updated esp out with my next update, only sharing it here for the fear training property added to the script)

i guess you could comment fear training out for now, unless you want to investigate fixing it

pahbootstrapscript.psc pahbootstrapscript.pex paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp

8 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

It could be that PAHcore is scraped before the saving.

yes, part of the reboot process is shutting down pahcore

1787443983_slavestatsafterreboot.JPG.9c6c5c0a90e1a589e3c8b3a286d34cab.JPG

14 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

DoM needs bug testing with HSH and AYGAS interface.

after putting a slave into a permanent camp then removing the slave from the camp, i could no longer put her back in the camp again but then again i never really tried putting the slave back into a permanent camp after pulling them out before so maybe have your testers watch for that with and without dom

oh an i noticed putting slaves in permanent camps loses the fear training, but i never really paid attention before, just expected it to work

I had eight slaves in the basement at Lakeview. After installing, they went nuts. 97% loyal slaves ran away. Slaves suddenly found the edge of a carpet an impossible barrier. They were doing the wrong animations. After uninstalling, things returned to normal, except that two of my slaves were invsible: player.moveto [id] moved me to the place they had been, but there was nothing there. I disabled them to be on the safe side.

3 hours ago, Faustling said:

I had eight slaves in the basement at Lakeview. After installing, they went nuts. 97% loyal slaves ran away. Slaves suddenly found the edge of a carpet an impossible barrier. They were doing the wrong animations. After uninstalling, things returned to normal, except that two of my slaves were invsible: player.moveto [id] moved me to the place they had been, but there was nothing there. I disabled them to be on the safe side.

I've had the invisible slave thing before without DoM. Usually saving, quitting and reloading fixes it, or just going through a few different load doors will make it fix itself after a while. As far as I can tell that's just graphical, the slaves are still "there" but they just don't render for some reason, not sure what triggers it.

8 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

after putting a slave into a permanent camp then removing the slave from the camp, i could no longer put her back in the camp again but then again i never really tried putting the slave back into a permanent camp after pulling them out before so maybe have your testers watch for that with and without dom

oh an i noticed putting slaves in permanent camps loses the fear training, but i never really paid attention before, just expected it to work

Yes I noticed fear faction is actually hold by pahcore while submission is in pahslave. I guess we need a flag from PAHcore to check if boot/reboot is finished before rebooting slaves. I will look into that.

5 hours ago, Faustling said:

This is expected. You need a clean save. Or a reboot which is what we are trying to fix now.

11 hours ago, Faustling said:

this:

On 4/9/2021 at 2:08 PM, TrollAutokill said:

5 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

This is expected. You need a clean save. Or a reboot which is what we are trying to fix now.

even reboot won't fix that if escape is based on resignation

Yes I noticed fear faction is actually hold by pahcore while submission is in pahslave.

submission is held by pahslave, but the alias that stores pahslave is still held in pahcore. the part of the reboot process that stores/restores those properties does so by creating a loop between a new property in pahboot and the original properties in pahslave and pahcore\

I guess we need a flag from PAHcore to check if boot/reboot is finished

the flags are added as:

EnsureQuestStarted(PAH)

7 hours ago, InsanityFactor said:

I've had the invisible slave thing before without DoM. Usually saving, quitting and reloading fixes it, or just going through a few different load doors will make it fix itself after a while. As far as I can tell that's just graphical, the slaves are still "there" but they just don't render for some reason, not sure what triggers it.

that i think is a skyrim se bug in graphics or graphics memory. i've seen armor disappear in the same manner so the body is missing with a floating head

On 4/9/2021 at 2:08 PM, TrollAutokill said:

make sense since with diary running away is based on resignation.

7 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

for that there needs to be a formula added to the reboot to determine how much of the existing stats would have gone into the new factions had they been trained with diary already running so we would add (as example, don't know how you want the math done) this to the bootstrap:

Spoiler

If (((PAHHumiliation == None) || (PAHHumiliation < 1)) && (PAHTrainSex > 1))
            PAHHumiliation = ((PAHTrainAnal / 2) + (PAHTrainSex / 2))
        Endif
        If (((PAHResignation == None) || (PAHResignation < 1)) && (PAHSubmission > 1))
            PAHResignation = ((PAHSubmission / 2) + (PAHTrainSex / 2))
        Endif

14 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

for that there needs to be a formula added to the reboot to determine how much of the existing stats would have gone into the new factions had they been trained with diary already running so we would add (as example, don't know how you want the math done) this to the bootstrap:

Reveal hidden contents

If (((PAHHumiliation == None) || (PAHHumiliation < 1)) && (PAHTrainSex > 1))
            PAHHumiliation = ((PAHTrainAnal / 2) + (PAHTrainSex / 2))
        Endif
        If (((PAHResignation == None) || (PAHResignation < 1)) && (PAHSubmission > 1))
            PAHResignation = ((PAHSubmission / 2) + (PAHTrainSex / 2))
        Endif

This version of the bootstrap should fix the non saved stats (except fear_training I really don't know why) and should set resignation and humiliation to the same value as submission if they are both at 0. I will add that to the next version of DoM.

pahbootstrapscript.psc pahbootstrapscript.pex

20 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

So out of curiosity what will now happen when we take a slave out of HSH or AYGAS into PAH?

out of hsh should get the same results as before, from aygas hasn't been tested yet. if you're looking to upgrade old slaves that don't have diary factions, only the reboot has been changed so taking them from hsh won't change until you take that slave from hsh and reboot pahe from mcm

however that does bring about the question "should" something be done to change what happens to slaves bought from hsh or aygas or should those stats instead be added in at spawn for sale

8 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

out of hsh should get the same results as before, from aygas hasn't been tested yet. if you're looking to upgrade old slaves that don't have diary factions, only the reboot has been changed so taking them from hsh won't change until you take that slave from hsh and reboot pahe from mcm

however that does bring about the question "should" something be done to change what happens to slaves bought from hsh or aygas or should those stats instead be added in at spawn for sale

Ideal world would populate when you move them across (unless they going to be added to HSH or AYGAS) but using reboot after moving the slave isn't like a huge hardship as we already had to do some sex with them most the time to restore the sex skill

Although think your referring to a different direction than i am, normally when i capture a PAH slave i take them to a HSH house for training and then when max skill i move them back to use as a follower for exploring or to get rid of them via selling as i've set up 3 houses for my PC with a bunch of HSH slaves all with 100 skill