39 minutes ago, DocClox said:

I've got a couple of slaves that never stop trying to run away. I trained one to 100% submission and resignation, but I can't do much else because all I ever get is the trying to run away dialogue.

In both cases I have leashing collars on them, so they can't actually run away. But I also can't take the collars off to see if that helps. (I might try console commands later). And I can't get a personality dump because all she ever talks about is trying to run away.

Turn on debug and verbose mode. That way you will have the personality dump and the runaway chance will be printed in the logfile together with some magic numbers. All of those will help us find the culprit, post them here or send me a message.

7 hours ago, InsanityFactor said:

No there's one where you can literally sit on them, I think the dialogue says something about being "a seat" or some such terminology. It's pretty far down though if I remember right, it's been a while since I've used it. Try it with a slave at like 100 pose training and it should be there.

You sure that isn't from Display Model?  I'm pretty sure I remember reading something where Darkconsole was working on that.  At any rate, I certainly don't have that option in my, "Pose for me, pretty!" dialogue tree.

Yeah true, but if we're talking about raising submission I think that's the most effective way. I remember having a couple slaves where I never had sex with them at all and it was hard to get much higher than 50, maybe there's some other means I'm not aware of.

So that'd support my assertion that it'd be worth swapping a respect training option for submission training.  There's no shortage of respect training options at all; respect is consistently one of the first skills to max for me.  

Also, on a related note, I think this only started within the last few updates, but I can't say for sure—I never noticed this until relatively recently, though.  I think, in the past, cooperation with "You're going to address me as a slave should" was based on respect training, but now it seems to be based on submission.  So you'll have slaves with 100 respect training who still refuse to address you with respect.  Which is really weird.  

Edited by Antiope_Appolonia

No there's one where you can literally sit on them, I think the dialogue says something about being "a seat" or some such terminology. It's pretty far down though if I remember right, it's been a while since I've used it. Try it with a slave at like 100 pose training and it should be there.

Yeah true, but if we're talking about raising submission I think that's the most effective way. I remember having a couple slaves where I never had sex with them at all and it was hard to get much higher than 50, maybe there's some other means I'm not aware of.

Since in DoM submission is physical you will have a hard time getting higher than 50 if you don't have sex with your slaves. They should anyhow stop running away after resignation>70 and move to loyal mood at some point.

58 minutes ago, Antiope_Appolonia said:

You sure that isn't from Display Model?  I'm pretty sure I remember reading something where Darkconsole was working on that.  At any rate, I certainly don't have that option in my, "Pose for me, pretty!" dialogue tree.

So that'd support my assertion that it'd be worth swapping a respect training option for submission training.  There's no shortage of respect training options at all; respect is consistently one of the first skills to max for me.  

Also, on a related note, I think this only started within the last few updates, but I can't say for sure—I never noticed this until relatively recently, though.  I think, in the past, cooperation with "You're going to address me as a slave should" was based on respect training, but now it seems to be based on submission.  So you'll have slaves with 100 respect training who still refuse to address you with respect.  Which is really weird.  

That's pahe mechanics. You should try reproducing this behaviour with page alone and report to Clifton.

16 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

Since in DoM submission is physical you will have a hard time getting higher than 50 if you don't have sex with your slaves. They should anyhow stop running away after resignation>70 and move to loyal mood at some point.

This makes for a weird interaction with AYGAS.  Submission seems to be the primary factor in whether or not people will buy slaves from you, and it's really hard to find buyers for a slave with less than 60 submission.  Which I guess was designed around that being the requirement to stop trying to escape, so maybe DoM should have a patch for AYGAS that changes that to resignation?  Dunno.  

At any rate, the body inspection is certainly an intensely physical interaction, so making the punishment reason for not cooperating train submission instead would be in keeping with that, and it'd give us another simpler tool for training submission.  I don't know what training currently governs whether or not they cooperate, but I might make a case for that also being submission if it isn't currently.  It makes sense conceptually, and it'd ensure that you'd get opportunities to punish them for submission training if they're low submission.

22 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

That's pahe mechanics. You should try reproducing this behaviour with page alone and report to Clifton.

I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you're suggesting here.  

16 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

Yeah because my auto-correct kicked in. I meant "You're going to address me as a slave should" is implemented in the PAHE quest. So DoM can't do anything about it.

I've got this on a NPC, will make a log for Clifton

Think the reason it gets noticed as a DoM issue is that it goes into the punish options in PAH when it happens but if you use them you get the DoM message about punishing for no reason, ideally you'd want that to be a valid DoM punishment reason, maybe for didn't listen like what happens when you try to comfort and they don't listen

Edited by pinky6225

Version 2.1.8 is out

- More  typos and bug fixes. Some previously badly setup random dialogues should appear.

- Bump dialogue should have a 4 second timer before appearing again.

- [WIP] Inlove slaves can get jealous or feeling left out and will report as "feeling down".

In their status, they should also report how many times they saw you chatting or having intimate contact with other slaves.

Give them some attention to bring them back to inlove.

28 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

Version 2.1.8 is out

- More  typos and bug fixes. Some previously badly setup random dialogues should appear.

- [WIP] Inlove slaves can get jealous or feeling left out and will report as "feeling down".

In their status, they should also report how many times they saw you chatting or having intimate contact with other slaves.

Ooooooo ambitious. Sounds great! 

59 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

Version 2.1.8 is out

Installed and PC didn't immediately explode which is always good, I've been meaning to ask, what is this for in the MCM?

Write Dialogue looks new

MCMQuestion.jpg.b280c48a62d045ae393f1a2251600331.jpg

2 hours ago, Antiope_Appolonia said:

First observation: You seem to have broken "good fighter" reasons.  My battle bitches are still fighting well, but I haven't gotten to praise them once since updating.

Second observation: The new "flirting" counters are getting duplicated.

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot41.png.4c75e92a171a0d7c4567a68a00b99a8b.png

good god did you sand tehre with a auto spam key  set to praise them that much ?

also can someone break down the differnce between using thugs and just putting them into  HSH camps?

Edited by sidfu1
1 hour ago, sidfu1 said:

good god did you sand tehre with a auto spam key  set to praise them that much

She's been with me for a couple hundred hours of play.  It adds up.  She's a very good girl and deserves every bit of it! ?

1 hour ago, sidfu1 said:

also can someone break down the differnce between using thugs and just putting them into  HSH camps?

The biggest difference is that Thugs don't require you to have HSH installed, and they're native to DoM which is still being actively developed, whereas HSH development has essentially been abandoned at this point.  

10 hours ago, Antiope_Appolonia said:

First observation: You seem to have broken "good fighter" reasons.  My battle bitches are still fighting well, but I haven't gotten to praise them once since updating.

Second observation: The new "flirting" counters are getting duplicated.

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot41.png.4c75e92a171a0d7c4567a68a00b99a8b.png

Counters corrected. Try 2.1.9 to see if the praise reason is back. Sorry about that, my slaves are all bad fighters...

31 minutes ago, creaser said:

hey, this message is completely bloating my Papyrus log since the update 2.1.10:

[12/09/2021 - 11:07:55PM] ====================DOM_BumpDialogueDelay = 0.000000

is this intended? should I just ignore it?

Great mod btw! using it since ages :P

Don't bother. I will remove it next version it's just a debug message.

5 hours ago, Antiope_Appolonia said:

Seems to have fixed my lag... at least mostly—hard to tell for sure, but there may be a little bit still, but certainly nothing unbearable now.  But "good_fighter" is still broken.

Should still be a bit of lag because of too many debug messages in the logfile.