Jump to content
TrollAutokill

Paradise Halls - Diary Of Mine [WIP]

Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

Something i probably should have checked earlier, if we are using HSH and AYGAS i take it we should be loading Diary after them? (thats the suggested action)

 

Conflicting files are

image.png.9e445a6ad34a817b96d357af571188df.png

 

image.png.ad3060e1c67771e4b61967ecc144f7de.png

 

Using the version for when we do have ITF installed

 

Thanks

 

Yes Diary should be loaded after all PAHE extensions.

Link to post
16 hours ago, InsanityFactor said:

Yeah I'm curious about that. If you bind and blind them are they guaranteed not to run away or is it just easier to catch them if they do? Also, does it make a difference if their ankles are bound or would just wrist ropes + blindfold suffice?

 

in pahe we have devious blindfolds or devious ankle shackles behave the same as leash collars since blindfolds otherwise have no effect on npc's

12 hours ago, InsanityFactor said:

This happens in normal PAHE. I don't know why either. I usually just use "ok slave..." instead of "you need to be punished" because it makes more sense and plays the right animations.

that's what i would use also, never touched the punish dialogs without using it as punishment for wrongdoing

5 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

 

Yes I checked the PAHE dialogues and "I don't have to take that from you" is often interpreted as a positive answer instead of a no. We could ask CliftonJD to see if it could be changed in PAHE.

that's usually a dialog i would attach a punishment to, but its already being used as a response to a punishment that has no reasoning. this dialog and a "nooo" and a "huh?" or "have mercy" until the addition of confusion the dialog doesn't really fit well. it needs to be rescripted for the highest confusion level with a random chance for fear/anger/both. maybe even increase the odds of following a friend(escaping friends)

Link to post

 

 

On 4/3/2021 at 11:45 PM, TrollAutokill said:

 

Sorry... More work for you.

 

Do you have a quick way to move the pahnpceval quest to the esm? Currently it is in the Sexlab extension, is there a reason? It does not seem to be Sexlab specific. Actually it would allow me to edit it if it was in the esm. 🥵

 

 

fixed in 7.5.5

On 4/4/2021 at 1:59 PM, TrollAutokill said:

 

I think I saw one script from HSH using NpcEval.

 

Anyhow it seems I managed to copy NpcEval to DoM without bad consequences. So it's up to you if you want to make this change.

 

the plan is to eventually migrate all non-sl functions to the esm. i think the only reason eval went to the esp was due to the properties in the scripts that won't yet exist in the esm scripts. future updates will update those scripts as well, for now its just a place to store the data.

On 4/2/2021 at 7:20 AM, TrollAutokill said:

 

I have another question for you CliftonJD about the code in PAHCore.psc is it intended so the UpdateSlaveCount() function is never called by the AddSlave() functions? They all end with,

 

    return slave_alias as PAHSlave
    UpdateSlaveCount()

 

fixed in 7.5.5, diary core updated to the changes:

pahcore.psc

pahslave.psc

pahcore.pex

pahslave.pex

Link to post
1 hour ago, CliftonJD said:

somethings wrong here, dunno if its incompatible with the new pahe version or if it needs another new save

 

I will update to the new pahe tomorrow and hopefully come with a compatible version.

If you have time to try with a clean save, help is welcome.

 

 

Link to post
3 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

 

I will update to the new pahe tomorrow and hopefully come with a compatible version.

If you have time to try with a clean save, help is welcome.

 

 

new save seems to have fixed it so far, i'll test more tomorrow

Link to post
10 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

new save seems to have fixed it so far, i'll test more tomorrow

 

It seems you are doing big changes to the PAHE code and esm, and that's great, but I would wait for those changes to be tested and settled before trying it together with DoM. Same goes for AYGAS and HSH I believe.

 

In the meantime DoM is compatible up to PAHE 7.5.2 not with more recent versions.

 

Could you post 7.5.2 version again on the PAHE page? I have it saved also and if you prefer I can just put it on the DoM download page.

 

Link to post
1 hour ago, TrollAutokill said:

 

It seems you are doing big changes to the PAHE code and esm, and that's great, but I would wait for those changes to be tested and settled before trying it together with DoM. Same goes for AYGAS and HSH I believe.

 

In the meantime DoM is compatible up to PAHE 7.5.2 not with more recent versions.

 

Could you post 7.5.2 version again on the PAHE page? I have it saved also and if you prefer I can just put it on the DoM download page.

 

got an idea for a legacy update i'll post with 7.5.2

Link to post
7 minutes ago, superlerk123 said:

what character or whatever do you use for the women in your screenshots ? The npcs look good? Also cool mod I'm trying out the latest update later today :D


It's Botox for Skyrim. Then a few others like eyes of beauty and fair skin. Not much actually.

 

Link to post

Are there any plans to let SL Arousal have some actual impact on PAHe slaves and their training/behaviour?

 

I always felt it was a missed opportunity - there are several ways to influence NPC arousal, including interaction with other mods, and this could add a little complexity to the system.

 

There's also the excellent Separate Orgasm mod if you want to combine arousal impact with properly implemented individual orgasms. (It even has some provision for orgasm denial IIRC)

Link to post
44 minutes ago, SexDwarf2250 said:

Are there any plans to let SL Arousal have some actual impact on PAHe slaves and their training/behaviour?

 

I always felt it was a missed opportunity - there are several ways to influence NPC arousal, including interaction with other mods, and this could add a little complexity to the system.

 

There's also the excellent Separate Orgasm mod if you want to combine arousal impact with properly implemented individual orgasms. (It even has some provision for orgasm denial IIRC)

I never tried so but I am open on how to implement sl aroused into pahe if you have suggestions. For the moment I have so much on my mind I can hardly focus.

 

So for next week expect: new moods, sad, shocked, broken to come into play. Also as an example, resistant to fear slaves will almost never be scared unless you shock them, same for anger or sorrow resistance.

Link to post
1 hour ago, TrollAutokill said:

I never tried so but I am open on how to implement sl aroused into pahe if you have suggestions. For the moment I have so much on my mind I can hardly focus.

 

So for next week expect: new moods, sad, shocked, broken to come into play. Also as an example, resistant to fear slaves will almost never be scared unless you shock them, same for anger or sorrow resistance.

there's also a pahmoodhappy that never gets used

Link to post
37 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

I never tried so but I am open on how to implement sl aroused into pahe if you have suggestions. For the moment I have so much on my mind I can hardly focus.

 

For a high submission/sex slave having a high arousal slave be more eager would make sense although that would probably involve amending dialogue options which are more in the PAH area (i think) but for a low sub/sex them getting aroused when they are an unwilling captive of someone wouldnt make a huge amount of sense tbh but arousal itself doesn't really take that into account as it ticks up based on factors that have nothing to do with the NPC's current state so other than putting a block on it ticking up don't think there is much you could do

 

Playing a sexy idle when a slave or friend of a slave has done something that deserves a punishment to try and distract the PC away from carrying out a punishment might be more immersive but wouldnt really be tied to arosual itself as i'd think that would tie in more with submission or the sex skill

Link to post
1 hour ago, SexDwarf2250 said:

Are there any plans to let SL Arousal have some actual impact on PAHe slaves and their training/behaviour?

 

I always felt it was a missed opportunity - there are several ways to influence NPC arousal, including interaction with other mods, and this could add a little complexity to the system.

 

There's also the excellent Separate Orgasm mod if you want to combine arousal impact with properly implemented individual orgasms. (It even has some provision for orgasm denial IIRC)

 

1 hour ago, TrollAutokill said:

I never tried so but I am open on how to implement sl aroused into pahe if you have suggestions. For the moment I have so much on my mind I can hardly focus.

 

So for next week expect: new moods, sad, shocked, broken to come into play. Also as an example, resistant to fear slaves will almost never be scared unless you shock them, same for anger or sorrow resistance.

There's a file in the slaver's spellbook download section called pahe_slso, which adds SLSO functionality, which of course takes arousal into account. It makes it so that the more your slave enjoys a sex scene, the more submission training they get. Unfortunately you can't use that script with Diary right now since they both replace the same script (PAHEPunishmentRapeScript), so you'd have to pick between them, but if DocClox allows maybe those lines could be added into Diary without much extra work.

 

In the meantime I can say it works like a charm, you increase their arousal with devious devices or any other means, and then go crazy. It takes into account enjoyment AND number of orgasms, so you can either edge them for a really long time or make them cum like 20 times, and both will have some effect. 

Link to post
1 hour ago, TrollAutokill said:

I never tried so but I am open on how to implement sl aroused into pahe if you have suggestions. For the moment I have so much on my mind I can hardly focus.

 

So for next week expect: new moods, sad, shocked, broken to come into play. Also as an example, resistant to fear slaves will almost never be scared unless you shock them, same for anger or sorrow resistance.

 

Just brainstorming, here are a few approaches I think would be interesting:

 

1. Individual interactions. For example:

 

With high arousal, a slave gains sex training faster, but other training is slow. Very high sex training negates the penalties for learning other things while horny.

On the other hand, low arousal means very slow sex training.

Sensual slaves train everything faster with high arousal, and slower when not.

Frigid slaves are locked at low arousal levels, meaning they are always slow at sex training.

Slaves achieving multiple orgasms in a short time frame may accelerate Submission or Broken training, or bump personality closer to Sensual, Calm. (A case for Separate Orgasm mod)

Continuous, non-stop high arousal may also influence personality. For example, less Shy, and more Shallow. Or it may override the Shame emotion.

 

2. A system: Compliment punishment with rewards. 

 

Add a command for slaves to enter chastity.

High arousal can open up a dialogue that improves training results for a period of time. "Don't you want release? Now, do exactly as I say."

Effects improve with arousal and time since last orgasm.

However, this can only be used a limited number of times per day. After this, slaves will refuse orders until arousal drops significantly.

Slaves indicate in responses when frustration is high.

Slaves with certain traits or emotions can go more often or even indefinitely in this state. (Sensual, Weak, Needy, Docile, Love)

However, some slaves may not benefit at all from this. (Wilful slaves resist this, Proud and Mean slaves resent you for it.)

Depending on days since last orgasm, traits, and available friends, slaves may engage in sexual acts. Unlawful slaves will not admit to it.

Finally, permitting the slave to engage in sex grants a very large training boost based on the accumulated days since last orgasm, once they hit their next one.

 

 

 

Link to post
1 hour ago, InsanityFactor said:

 

There's a file in the slaver's spellbook download section called pahe_slso, which adds SLSO functionality, which of course takes arousal into account. It makes it so that the more your slave enjoys a sex scene, the more submission training they get. Unfortunately you can't use that script with Diary right now since they both replace the same script (PAHEPunishmentRapeScript), so you'd have to pick between them, but if DocClox allows maybe those lines could be added into Diary without much extra work.

 

In the meantime I can say it works like a charm, you increase their arousal with devious devices or any other means, and then go crazy. It takes into account enjoyment AND number of orgasms, so you can either edge them for a really long time or make them cum likeDocClox codes, and both will have some effect. 

I will have a look at DocClox code. It should not be too hard to make a compatible version of this PSC file.

Link to post
32 minutes ago, SexDwarf2250 said:

 

Just brainstorming, here are a few approaches I think would be interesting:

 

1. Individual interactions. For example:

 

With high arousal, a slave gains sex training faster, but other training is slow. Very high sex training negates the penalties for learning other things while horny.

On the other hand, low arousal means very slow sex training.

Sensual slaves train everything faster with high arousal, and slower when not.

Frigid slaves are locked at low arousal levels, meaning they are always slow at sex training.

Slaves achieving multiple orgasms in a short time frame may accelerate Submission or Broken training, or bump personality closer to Sensual, Calm. (A case for Separate Orgasm mod)

Continuous, non-stop high arousal may also influence personality. For example, less Shy, and more Shallow. Or it may override the Shame emotion.

 

2. A system: Compliment punishment with rewards. 

 

Add a command for slaves to enter chastity.

High arousal can open up a dialogue that improves training results for a period of time. "Don't you want release? Now, do exactly as I say."

Effects improve with arousal and time since last orgasm.

However, this can only be used a limited number of times per day. After this, slaves will refuse orders until arousal drops significantly.

Slaves indicate in responses when frustration is high.

Slaves with certain traits or emotions can go more often or even indefinitely in this state. (Sensual, Weak, Needy, Docile, Love)

However, some slaves may not benefit at all from this. (Wilful slaves resist this, Proud and Mean slaves resent you for it.)

Depending on days since last orgasm, traits, and available friends, slaves may engage in sexual acts. Unlawful slaves will not admit to it.

Finally, permitting the slave to engage in sex grants a very large training boost based on the accumulated days since last orgasm, once they hit their next one.

 

 

 

That seems beyond my current skills. But who knows, maybe in a few months.

Link to post
1 hour ago, sigiel said:

hi,  

 

is it normal that slave form friendship with other they have nerver seen  ?... 

 

 

 

There is no same cell check for the moment. I could add that in the future.

Link to post

when you get a chance can you look into why 100 submission slave that's reset from mcm to briefly run away then stop during the reset will instead run away after the reset's complete and again after punished or told not to runaway. noticed the same bug after a full mod reboot and in both cases that's reloading a save before diary quit working so that diary factions remain intact

Link to post
47 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

when you get a chance can you look into why 100 submission slave that's reset from mcm to briefly run away then stop during the reset will instead run away after the reset's complete and again after punished or told not to runaway. noticed the same bug after a full mod reboot and in both cases that's reloading a save before diary quit working so that diary factions remain intact

Do you have a save to share?

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...