5 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

There should be a dialogue line "come here slave" and then you can praise/tell off the slave

okay! i going in downloading and starting test.

ohh i now see new version uplodaed!

my error report post writen about DOM .1.1.0 the current version is different. :)

i feel i to slow compered the devlopment of mod :D

1 hour ago, Nonseen said:

my error report post writen about DOM .1.1.0 the current version is different. :)

Be aware that praising is intended for well trained slaves and should help reaching 100% training. If you do it on new slaves, expect them to get angry at you. For those slaves rather use the line "You have been a bad slave" to scold them. And remember to try to void the "no reason" case as it can also make the slave angry or think you are silly.

43 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

Be aware that praising is intended for well trained slaves and should help reaching 100% training. If you do it on new slaves, expect them to get angry at you. For those slaves rather use the line "You have been a bad slave" to scold them. And remember to try to void the "no reason" case as it can also make the slave angry or think you are silly.

okay thx the advice i start my testrun soon as i can. :)

1 hour ago, CliftonJD said:

slave training gets alot more difficult with the tied training respect instead of submission

Hmm, we can surely tweak that. Respect is also hard to train, but maybe submission or resignation are more linked to tied up. 

In the meantime did you try to trigger different reasons for punishments ? Like refusing to strip? That should pump up submission.

2 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Hmm, we can surely tweak that. Respect is also hard to train, but maybe submission or resignation are more linked to tied up. 

In the meantime did you try to trigger different reasons for punishments ? Like refusing to strip? That should pump up submission.

restraining a slave running away with friends no longer stops them from running. gotta go medieval on him

9 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

I'd say resignation would reside more in the areas of restraints. But personally I think submission and sex training have always historically been pretty easy to get to 100. But respect training meant you had to wait for the slave to forget to address you properly, which hardly ever happened past like 60 respect or something, which made it almost impossible to get to 100. You're certainly right to add more ways to raise it, but maybe it could work better if you change the fundamentals of respect training. Maybe remove the 40 submission requirement for "addressing properly" and replace it with a respect requirement. That way, you teach the slave to respect you, perhaps to 20 or 40 respect or something like that, through the new methods added by this mod, and after they've learned a thing or two, you can tell them to call you master, which would serve as "advanced respect training," essentially. To take it even further, maybe you could implement some kind of "repeat after me" style dialogue, where you make the slave say some "respectful" things to you, in order to raise the trait even more.

10 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

restraining a slave running away with friends no longer stops them from running. gotta go medieval on him

Ouch. I might have missed a check. Do you mean just the first slave to runaway, or his/her friends or all of them? I could not reproduce this behaviour.

8 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Ouch. I might have missed a check. Do you mean just the first slave to runaway, or his/her friends or all of them? I could not reproduce this behaviour.

the first slave to runaway went as usual, but the slave to run right after that gave a message "imperial soldier and his friends are running away". when he ran he wouldn't stop running for any punishments until i stabbed him enough times to bring his submission to 61(sex wouldn't stop him, restraints wouldn't stop him, and even fire wouldn't stop him)

i think his friends watched him get punished enough they changed their minds cuz once i stopped him i couldn't find anymore runners

1 hour ago, CliftonJD said:

the first slave to runaway went as usual, but the slave to run right after that gave a message "imperial soldier and his friends are running away". when he ran he wouldn't stop running for any punishments until i stabbed him enough times to bring his submission to 61(sex wouldn't stop him, restraints wouldn't stop him, and even fire wouldn't stop him)

i think his friends watched him get punished enough they changed their minds cuz once i stopped him i couldn't find anymore runners

Sounds pretty immersive to me ?. I could not reproduce it though, but I will keep an eye on it. Tell me if it happens again so we can try to narrow it down.

22 hours ago, Nonseen said:

And another version is out ?

Suggestion - option to make friend punish friend which they either refuse so you can punish them or they do which has increased affect on friend

- option to make friends have sex which increases sex if they both agree and do or if one refuses lets you punish, maybe graduate from friend to lover or breaks friendship

One thing i've noticed is that for notifications the sex options under okay sex... i'm going to fuck you (Pah dialogue options) counts as a punishment even when the slave agree's to it and does it which for a high submission/high sex/high arousal slave doesn't really make sense so maybe better to only count that if is its aggressive or the sex is initiated from the punishment dialogue (i.e. you need to be punished... strip now etc)

1 hour ago, TrollAutokill said:

And another version is out ?

pfffff XD

i finished one testrun, and started prepare report.... you to fast :D or i to slow XD

Looks like i have nioveride problem with my mods and i try fix it. so maybe i try out the next version after i fixed my issues.

I put here my test results and some of my script logs maybe help find out what happened or why.

1th log about starting new game using alternate start setting up sexlab menu then saving, quiting game

2th log after the first reloading going riverwod capturing 3 slaves in embersahard mine.

B-Test results - fund bugs:

#1 - captured 3 test subject all of them tell me what type of sex his/has weak point. this is planed or?

#2 - message unknown reason appear. reproduction: order a slave to strip if refuse->come closer-> you bead slave

#3 - slaves escape some way from restrain but not change pose, from long range look like restrained. but reality is slave free to move...

#4 - maybe bug: going menu: ok slave...->i go fuck you->slave refuse->go never mind->you need punished->i go fuck you-> now non aggresive options shown, but th e punishment registered as punishemnt for no sex coretly (this is one reason why i like this mod :D )

#5 - subject 2 started build up big anger pain punishment not reduced the anger build on she

trange message on left top corner, and yes she has realy i mean realy hard day:

Spoiler

ScreenShot1.png.c0cb085d8dd5784fabd67f281e824d3b.png

ScreenShot2.png.aec6e7b543eb5dfce8e06e36c8c8c3f3.png

1th-log-NewGameStartedSLFrameworkInstalled.txt 2th-log-traning subject1-2-3.txt

3 hours ago, pinky6225 said:

Suggestion - option to make friend punish friend which they either refuse so you can punish them or they do which has increased affect on friend

- option to make friends have sex which increases sex if they both agree and do or if one refuses lets you punish, maybe graduate from friend to lover or breaks friendship

One thing i've noticed is that for notifications the sex options under okay sex... i'm going to fuck you (Pah dialogue options) counts as a punishment even when the slave agree's to it and does it which for a high submission/high sex/high arousal slave doesn't really make sense so maybe better to only count that if is its aggressive or the sex is initiated from the punishment dialogue (i.e. you need to be punished... strip now etc)

Yes, I am still working on paired animations. I am hoping to make those work for the release next week.

Sex scenes always lead to the same sex event function for the slave. So at the moment I did not find anyway to distinguish them.

14 hours ago, InsanityFactor said:

I'd say resignation would reside more in the areas of restraints. But personally I think submission and sex training have always historically been pretty easy to get to 100. But respect training meant you had to wait for the slave to forget to address you properly, which hardly ever happened past like 60 respect or something, which made it almost impossible to get to 100. You're certainly right to add more ways to raise it, but maybe it could work better if you change the fundamentals of respect training. Maybe remove the 40 submission requirement for "addressing properly" and replace it with a respect requirement. That way, you teach the slave to respect you, perhaps to 20 or 40 respect or something like that, through the new methods added by this mod, and after they've learned a thing or two, you can tell them to call you master, which would serve as "advanced respect training," essentially. To take it even further, maybe you could implement some kind of "repeat after me" style dialogue, where you make the slave say some "respectful" things to you, in order to raise the trait even more.

Respect training is certainly the hardest to modelized. I noted your ideas and will see how to implement them. Thanks.

3 hours ago, Nonseen said:

pfffff XD

i finished one testrun, and started prepare report.... you to fast :D or i to slow XD

Looks like i have nioveride problem with my mods and i try fix it. so maybe i try out the next version after i fixed my issues.

I put here my test results and some of my script logs maybe help find out what happened or why.

1th log about starting new game using alternate start setting up sexlab menu then saving, quiting game

2th log after the first reloading going riverwod capturing 3 slaves in embersahard mine.

B-Test results - fund bugs:

#1 - captured 3 test subject all of them tell me what type of sex his/has weak point. this is planed or?

#2 - message unknown reason appear. reproduction: order a slave to strip if refuse->come closer-> you bead slave

#3 - slaves escape some way from restrain but not change pose, from long range look like restrained. but reality is slave free to move...

#4 - maybe bug: going menu: ok slave...->i go fuck you->slave refuse->go never mind->you need punished->i go fuck you-> now non aggresive options shown, but th e punishment registered as punishemnt for no sex coretly (this is one reason why i like this mod :D )

#5 - subject 2 started build up big anger pain punishment not reduced the anger build on she

trange message on left top corner, and yes she has realy i mean realy hard day:

Hide contents

ScreenShot1.png.c0cb085d8dd5784fabd67f281e824d3b.png

ScreenShot2.png.aec6e7b543eb5dfce8e06e36c8c8c3f3.png

1th-log-NewGameStartedSLFrameworkInstalled.txt 3.1 kB · 0 downloads 2th-log-traning subject1-2-3.txt 30.49 kB · 0 downloads

Thanks for the comments, and the pictures are always fun to look at.

2 and 5: most unregistered messages should be gone with version 1.2.1. 

1 is intended that way for now. Sometime in the future it could be dependent on the slave mood. A scared slave would tell you more than an angry one.

3: I am not sure what's going on there. We need the narrow it done, what happens when PAHE is ran with or without DoM? Can you reproduce it easily?

4: is not clear to me.

2 hours ago, Ataria010 said:

Hello,

i have installed HSH and AYGAS. I use LE. Each time i start with your mod, all slaves run away and escape. Is there any way i can avoid this?

Assuming you are starting from a clean save. This mod is intended like that. You can put them magical slave collars or if you want to be more realistic use ropes and blindfold on them.

Also, as Rennex said, you would need to convert the esp to LE. The LE version included is outdated.

27 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

Assuming you are starting from a clean save. This mod is intended like that. You can put them magical slave collars or if you want to be more realistic use ropes and blindfold on them.

Also, as Rennex said, you would need to convert the esp to LE. The LE version included is outdated.

Yeah I'm curious about that. If you bind and blind them are they guaranteed not to run away or is it just easier to catch them if they do? Also, does it make a difference if their ankles are bound or would just wrist ropes + blindfold suffice?

57 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

2 and 5: most unregistered messages should be gone with version 1.2.1. 

:) sounds great soon as i can test it!

57 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

1 is intended that way for now. Sometime in the future it could be dependent on the slave mood. A scared slave would tell you more than an angry one.

Sounds great :) 

58 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

3: I am not sure what's going on there. We need the narrow it done, what happens when PAHE is ran with or without DoM? Can you reproduce it easily?

at the moment sadly no. i wiped out my skyrim SE installation becuse i have nioverride issues and not find better way to deal with it. after re installation i belive i can try but possible this issue come from my buged instalation. suspected this can lead in my case slaves go diseapear. 

1 hour ago, TrollAutokill said:

4: is not clear to me.

i go to a slave and talk "ok slave..."dialoge menu option->"i go fuck you" dialoge menu option ->after this slave replay "i not get that take from you" or something similar so slave say no. the dialoge menu show 2-3 sex animation option as punishment, soem times option to whip slave, and never mind option. after that dialoge menu switch back "base state" i can chose now: "you need get punished" then "i go fuck you" the slave i tested offered after this consensual animations not rape scanes. 

other words  this way i get consensual animation, witout forcing slave any way. 

i dont know this way make sense?

I'm enjoying your mod quite a lot. Haven't checked thoroughly if everything works but in general feels like what was missing in Paradise Halls. It's very nice to be able to tell the slave that is going alright or not. Maybe some rewards/benefits in the long run? Like giving them food or something. You've opened pandora's box...

3 hours ago, Nonseen said:

i go to a slave and talk "ok slave..."dialoge menu option->"i go fuck you" dialoge menu option ->after this slave replay "i not get that take from you" or something similar so slave say no. the dialoge menu show 2-3 sex animation option as punishment, soem times option to whip slave, and never mind option. after that dialoge menu switch back "base state" i can chose now: "you need get punished" then "i go fuck you" the slave i tested offered after this consensual animations not rape scanes. 

other words  this way i get consensual animation, witout forcing slave any way. 

i dont know this way make sense?

This happens in normal PAHE. I don't know why either. I usually just use "ok slave..." instead of "you need to be punished" because it makes more sense and plays the right animations.

6 hours ago, InsanityFactor said:

This happens in normal PAHE. I don't know why either. I usually just use "ok slave..." instead of "you need to be punished" because it makes more sense and plays the right animations.

Yes I checked the PAHE dialogues and "I don't have to take that from you" is often interpreted as a positive answer instead of a no. We could ask CliftonJD to see if it could be changed in PAHE.

Something i probably should have checked earlier, if we are using HSH and AYGAS i take it we should be loading Diary after them? (thats the suggested action)

Conflicting files are

image.png.9e445a6ad34a817b96d357af571188df.png

image.png.ad3060e1c67771e4b61967ecc144f7de.png

Using the version for when we do have ITF installed

Thanks